Finish Classics

3.2

nothappyJan04

nothappyJan04MELBOURNE

Terrible

Our usual brand of dishwasher tablet was not available so we went with a big brand (and expensive) - Finish. Since using these tablets every washing load has dirty dishes and cutlery. For something that costs so much it really is a poor performing product. We won’t be buying Finish ever again. Very disappointed.

Purchased in May 2021.

Pros and 'cons' of finsh liquid

Liquid dish wash if most definitely preferable to powder, much better for glassware and cutlery.

However, manufacturer has 'cleverly' changed the shape of the container, now giving customers less content, and costing more!

Time to change to another brand, only problem is, as far as I know, no-one else does liquid soap for dishwashers?
Does a good job.
Expensive!

ozzyturn

ozzyturnNSW, 2074

The original and the best!

After trying every tablet Finish have made and being total disappointed by their lack of performance and damage to my glassware, I returned to plain old classic powder. It knocked my socks off! I am not sure why I persevered with the tablets for so long.

It washes well and it is by far the most cost effective option. I never have to do a second wash, something I had been doing constantly with the tablets.

If you have been using tablets and find you keep having to re wash because the dishes are dirty or the tablet hasn't dissolved, go back to the classic powder, I'm sure you will be pleasantly surprised.
Cost effective, washes well

Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Find out how Finish Classics compares to other Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

finish powerball fizzing action all in 1

Waste of money lots of soap suds dishers still dirty would never recommend this product or buy another of your products the dishwasher tablets did not dissolve put the same lot through 4 times ended emting the dishwasher ad washing them by hand
went and brought another brand and had no problem
there product sucks and I would never recommend it only trash it as it deserves thanks for the dirty dishers we have ever that this problem with any other brand
nothing
product did not dissolve or clean the dishers

Nick
Nick
bestbets

bestbetsAU

Finish Powder ROCKS!

Houtrib

Houtribasked

Has Finish dishwasher powder changed formulation? It now leaves a white scum on cutlery, metal cookware, and the inside of the dishwasher. We have used Finish for over thirty years but have now changed to another brand which has solved the problem. Dishwasher is Asko and we use rainwater.

Get an answer from our members and Finish representatives