Finishing Touch Flawless Brows

Finishing Touch Flawless Brows

See the Best Make-Up & Cosmetic Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Finishing Touch? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.7
  • Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (5)
  • Ease of Application
  • Colour
  • Longevity
  • Texture
Meg
MegTasmania

Doesn't even take hair off at all

It won't take any hair off I am unsure what it's supposed to do but it doesn't work for eyebrow hair removal. I read the instructions and it says to move it in a circular motion bit if I did that I would not be accurate and I would take the whole eyebrow off. That's not a plausible way to use an eyebrow hair remover. I am really wondering if the people who tested this product got anywhere getting their eyebrow hairs off! Why would you even sell this product?

Purchased in April 2022 at Myer for $39.95.

Disappointed
DisappointedSydney Surrounds, NSW

Useless - don't waste your time or Money.

Wasn't very good at removing hair at all. To remove 1 wild eyebrow hair I had to go over the hair about 10 times. Very, very, very slow way of removing hairs.

Purchased in January 2022 for $30.

not happy Jan
not happy JanMansfield

No blade replacements.

Emailed the company to enquire blade replacements. Was told No blade can be purchase, which means only one thing if you want to keep to using the product after the blade/razor stops working due to it becoming blunt, you pretty much have to throw it away to buy a whole new one if you want to continue using it ! Which I won't be ,I'll be searching to buy a different brand . Don't waste your $$$ on this

Causes Irritation No
Tara
TaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute rubbish

Bought and used. It doesn’t do anything like it says. I can run this across my entire eyebrow and nothing happens. Worst invention I’ve come across from this company. The only thing it does is lights up and makes a motor sound.

Purchased in May 2021 for $39.95.

Make-Up & Cosmetic Products

Find out how Finishing Touch Flawless Brows compares to other Make-Up & Cosmetic Products

Sharron
SharronGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed

Brought the product and it worked great. I loved it. It was easy to use and did the job well, however, after using it 4 times the tiny blades dropped out while cleaning with the tiny brush they provided, consequently, it no longer works. I'm so disappointed. I emailed the company weeks ago but have had no response nor replacement.

Purchased in March 2021 for $35.23.

Lynette
LynetteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it.

Bought during a Covid lockdown when no beauty services open. Also i have cataracts so i cant see to tweezer my brows. Flawless was the answer to my prays. Easy to use. Good quality. Highly recommend.

Purchased in September 2020 at Shaver Shop for $29.99.

Kaycee
KayceeMid North Coast, NSW

Not as advertised

The video on the product's webpage shows that you just move the wand linearly along the brow area but the instructions in the package are somewhat more complicated; you have to stretch the skin and use a circular motion. I found it actually nicked my skin, and the tip against my skin got quite hot; so it is definitely NOT pain free. Also, it did not completely remove the unwanted hair.