Finlease Car Financing
Listing monitored by Finlease

James B
James BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent and stress free

I always go to Michael for everything from personal to business.
The process is always stress free , very quick and always gets the best interest rates available.
I would highly recommend Michael and the Finlease team to anyone .

Car ModelToyota Prado
Linked1
Linked1Central Queensland, QLD

Another challenge accepted

The challenge of purchasing what will be a collectable old model low millage workhorse, had the Finlease team pull out all stops in order to get this one over the line. The Brook and Karen duo again excelled in providing a Hassel free, timely transaction. Cannot recommend these guys enough.

Peter
PeterNorth Western Region, NSW

First Class Service

Application was a trouble free as we were clearly informed of what documentation was required to support the application.
From the time of lodging the application to approval and funding the turn around time was minimal.

Car ModelMazda CX5

Hennie
HennieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Conor did a great job

Conor helped me with finance on my new/used car.
Ive bought a couple of cars and this was by far the easiest process i have gone through. Will recommend finlease to anyone who is looking to get finance.

Car ModelToyota Prado J150

Easy to deal with.

Michael and his team did all they could, when they could, and got the desired result. With back and forth required by the financial institution, they were patient and helpful.

Car ModelAudi A6

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Hassle-free and transparent process

Excellent service and a smooth & transparent process of application. Received a very good rate of interest and was very satisfied with the quick turnaround. No hidden costs. Thanks David Kemp.

EXCELLENT

Fast, Prompt and easy to deal with, Fantastic service! Nothing was too hard, they made the process as smooth as possible. Michael was a pleasure to deal with he went above and beyond

Car ModelToyota Prado J150 Kakadu
Joe A
Joe ASydney, NSW

Fast reliable and competitive rates

Scott provided a great overall experience with my car financing. I have used Scott a few times now and I must say I am very happy with the service he provides. Very professional! Would be great if he could sharpen the pencil a little more on rates. Thanks again Scott

Car ModelFiat 500

Alexander H.
Alexander H.Sydney, NSW

Outstanding service!

Brady from Finlease was outstanding in assisting me with the finance of my new car. He was extremely efficient in getting my finance sorted and kept me updated throughout! 10/10

Car ModelToyota HiLux

Car Finance made easy!

Recently had the pleasure of using Finlease again for the forth time this year and as always was a fast prompt service made easy. Conor has been my go to guy to get my finance sorted and I could not recommended him highly enough. If you are even considering using this company then don't think twice just go ahead. I will always be using them in the future and have already passed on Conor's details to other potential customers!

Superb service.

Excellent service. Scott was clear in communication, prompt and handled the process of finance seamlessly. Costs were committed to and kept. Rates were best in the market I had checked.

Create landscapes
Create landscapes Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Vehicle finance

Awesome, Brady and everyone at Finlease made the whole process seamless and being a business owner this is exactly what I was looking for!! Very happy with the whole process

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Creative Landscapes, great feedback. This is what we strive for, making it easy for busy business owners. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO.

Sartu Pateman
Sartu PatemanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Attention to detail, efficiency and trust in their client!

We were put into contact with Andrew (Andy) Chisholm from Finlease by our accountant. Andy took the time to meet with us, learn how we operate our business and was excited for our current lending requirements and had faith in our future goals. Our application, approval and settlement of funds was complete in 2 weeks and we pick up our new car tomorrow. Kerri-Anne Ross was fabulous when dealing with the contracts and paperwork. Overall both Andy and Kerri-Anne were so nice to deal with, nothing was a drama and everything was dealt with in a prompt manner.

Loan Start DateMay 2021
Car ModelToyota LandCruiser 200 Mark I 4.5L Twin-Turbo Diesel Sahara
Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Sartu, thanks for posting such a lovely review. Andy and Kerrie Anne will be delighted to see your feedback. It sounds as though we will be working with you again soon enough. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Great experience!

Working with Finlease was a quick and smooth process - great work by all members of the team, would definitely use again! Very quick turnaround, a happy customer - will be recommending in the future.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Haydn, Always great to see a happy customer, thanks for taking the time to post this review and we look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Jeremy
JeremySouth East Queensland, QLD

Smooth process leading to positive outcome. It is what we all want.

Chris has been a great help and has made the financing process very easy and smooth for us. As a busy professional, It is highly valuable to rely on such reliable support.

Loan Start DateMarch 2021
Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Jeremy. We have passed your comments on to Chris. Always great to see such descriptions as The process was very easy and smooth. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO