Finlease Car Financing

Finlease Car Financing (page 4 of 10)

Efficient staff who communicate every step of the way

We used Finlease after dealing with another big bank who could not manage to communicate.

Finlease were onto it straight away, no mucking about, replied to out emails, gave us a timeframe and met it.

Will recommend using Finlease and we will again.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Melissa, Great feedback and appreciate you taking the time to do this. I have passed your comments onto the team. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

One very happy son

Couldn't be anymore happy with the service we received. Love doing business withFinlease. I'm real sure we will be doing a lot more. People are fantastic and very friendly and helpful.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Lyn, “Love doing business with Finlease” is the best feedback we can ask for. Glad you have one very happy son. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Easy car loan

Big thanks to Chris and his team Marko and Malinda for efficient work in securing my car loan. It was an easy no fuss process and I would definitely recommend to others.

Tamika and Tony

Tamika and TonyHobart, TAS

Absolutely Solid Customer Service!!

It’s been absolute pleasure dealing with Finlease, they have gone over and beyond to assist us in several transactions. Customer service is amazing and on a one to one personal level which what I liked the most.
Absolutely Highly recommend Dale, very knowledgeable and experienced.

Wonderful service

Thank you to Chris Lawrence & Victoria
For their Professional and Exceptional customer service. We are extremely satisfied with your prompt attention and communication.
We would definitely recommend Finlease and their service.

Ali F

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Ali, thanks for posting this review. Chris and Victoria will be delighted to see the feedback. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Wonderful service.

Chris Bourke has helped us with finance on two occasions now and his customer service, communication and professionalism is exceptional. We would highly recommend Chris and Finlease.
Ray and Sharon Tolcher

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Ray & Sharon. Appreciate you taking the time to provide this review. Chris will be delighted to see your feedback. We look forward to working with you for many years to come. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Warrgambi

WarrgambiCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Professional Service

We used Finlease to purchase our new fleet of vehicles and we were very satisfied with the experience.

We found the customer service to be very professional and there was sufficient communication throughout the entire process.

Thanks Finlease! :)

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Warrgambi. I know Chris thoroughly enjoyed working with you guys, the vehicles look great and Chris is keen to look after you for many years to come. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Lynda D.

Lynda D.Southern and Hills, SA

Excellent Service

This is the second time I have used Finlease for my vehicle purchases. Without doubt this is the only way to go. The process was so easy from start to finish. The service is exceptional! Neil even called me when I was driving the car home from the dealership on a Saturday to check that I had collected the car with no issues. I have recommended Finlease to so many people as I know without a doubt that the service and support will always be outstanding!

Excellent service

Super easy to deal with, excellent customer service. The whole process was straight forward & easy. Your calls get returned, your updated on the whole process. I will always recommend Finlease

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Brett, appreciate you taking the time to provide this review and your positive feedback. What you experienced is exactly what we strive for. We look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Tony Hughes

Tony HughesHunter Region, NSW

I have used Finlease for several years now and always found them to have outstanding customer service. My recent purchase of a new vehicle with the help of Brady Talbot was again great even with the challenges of COVID-19. Highly recommend Finlease.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thank you for impeccable service!

So grateful to Jay and the team at Finlease for such incredible customer service along with a positive can-do, super organised attitude when it came to trading in and re-financing my new car loan. Only a week after first engaging with Finlease I was driving away in a Mercedes GLC300 Coupe.
Thank you again team!

Matt

MattHunter Region, NSW

Car finance made easy

Paul is a great lender and knowledgeable in the way the banks worked. Its a shame the banks dont work to his same standards and time frames but he pushed as hard as he could.
I have known him and worked with him for many years and have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone needing commercial lending.

David Ryan

David RyanVictoria

Professional Streamlined Service

I cannot praise and comment highly enough on the professional service provided by Victoria and the Finlease Team.
The entire process was easy as all the steps along the way were totally explained and transparent, with no hidden costs or service charges
I received most competitive rates available in todays market

Andrew

AndrewSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent seamless service and great rates

Finlease have been a pleasure to deal with, from the outset with a quotation to documentation and then the settlement.
We could not rate them high enough, this level of service is becoming rare in the day and age.
An added bonus was an exceptional rate they were able to organise
We will be definitely back for the next round of vehicle purchases.

davejenkins

davejenkins

Professional and easy to deal with

I've used Finlease several times. Professional and quick, and the rates are excellent. They are my go to finance brokers now.Even during covid 19 they managed to get me funding on 2 cars at an extremely low rate.

Andrew

Andrewasked

Car Financing

What is your interest rate for a used car loan. Secured and unsecured.

Hi Andrew

Interest rates typically vary from 3% to 8% depending on many circumstances so suggest you speak with one of our team who can provide you with a better indication once we know your circumstances and requirements.

We have offices in every state so please feel free to visit our website and contact one of our team close to you.

We do specialise in business related loans and as such don’t typically arrange finance on consumer loans for private use vehicles.

Hope this assists

Mark

Shayan

Shayanasked

Car Financing

Do you give loan to non-PR residents?
I am currently working as stuff in a university in Sydney and I will get my PR soon in next couple of months (~6months), but I want to know if can get car finance with my current 485 Post Work visa? Something about 20k.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Shayan, best we have a chat to you to get an understanding of your current visa and time left on it. suggest you either drop a note back with your contact details or call James from our office on 0413470370

Get an answer from our members and Finlease representatives

Finlease Car Financing