Finlease Car Financing

Finlease Car Financing (page 5 of 10)

Excellent service

Getting every thing sorted out for my car loan was made quick and easy working with Chris and Victoria from finlease. I would definitely recommend them for anyone looking for finance.

Linked1
Linked1Central Queensland, QLD

A positive Covid experience

Brook again worked his magic in ensuring the finance i required was available and at a surprisingly low rate when comparing to the alternatives.
As they say "better than a bank"

Tania Belton
Tania BeltonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service, worked so hard with a great result!

I dealt with Miles, he was reliable, and a great communicator, he kept me updated and pushed the seek the rate and deal we wanted. He also rang to check all was ok after I had a couple of issues with the car dealer!!

Sean L
Sean LSydney

Great service....once again

This is my second experience with Finlease. It was again a seamless process. They provided great service and a very competitive interest rate. Happy to recommend to anyone looking for finance.

excellent

Great service and understanding. Kept me informed all the way through the process. i have dealt with finlease before and will continue to do so. Highly recommend the team at finlease

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Andrew, Thanks for both the positive feedback and your continued use of Finlease. We greatly appreciate it. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Mick
MickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Prompt followup

customer service was excellent, prompt reply and clear communication.Process didn't drag on and i always had the feeling that my application mattered.I would happily recommend finlease to other industry collegues

Anna B.
Anna B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best in the business

Both Miles and Victoria provide outstanding service. This is my second car they have arranged finance for me, always so responsive, keep my up to date with any delays on the lenders side and follow me up if I haven’t provided everything! I would be lost without them, customer focused at all times - focused on my outcome in finance options, ie rates, terms etc. Victoria even let me know my car has settled on a long weekend as she knew I was without a car! I couldn’t ask for more.

Car loan - RAM 1500

Very personal service directed to my business needs, cost upfront no unexpected fees
highly recommend Andrew and his team at Canberra
excellent rate achieved and all stated promises delivered
Peter Williams
4D Surveying
managing director

Adam R
Adam RSouthwest, VIC

Repeat customer

One word, Brilliant.
Miles, Victoria and Prab are fast seamless and great to deal with.
I have and will continue to tell my friends and clients to deal with Finlease.
Great service, great rates, excellent communication even through COVID-19 = Brilliant!

Mark
MarkSydney, NSW

Car Finance

I have used Finlease several times and have always found them to provide an excellent service and great rates. Their response time is fast and they have great attention to detail. Highly recommended.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Mark, thanks for the feedback & we look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Products USA
Products USAHunter Region, NSW

Jay Martin and the Finlease team are the best!

I have worked with Jay Martin and the Finlease team now for a number of years across a number of businesses and have engaged them to finance everything from Motor Vehicles to heavy equipment. They have always been professional, User Friendly and Courteous with each dealing.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Product USA, lovely feedback and thanks for being a long term client. It is very much appreciated. I have passed your comments onto Jay and his team. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Car financing.

My purchasing a car experience was very easy and made simple. The service i recieved was outstanding. The staff member i dealt with was friendly, helpful and polite. There were no hidden charges and the amount i was shown was what i was charged. Good experience would use them again.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Steve, thanks for the feedback. Glad you had a good experience and we look forward to working with you again. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

No One Does Finance Better

I have been using Jay and the team from Finlease for over 15 years. I use them for ALL of my business and personal Finance needs. Once I get them involved in a new purchase, they take care of everything. There is no stress once the deal is in their hands. There is no other Broker to use.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Michael, I think we may need to “frame this one” :). The biggest compliment you have paid us is to have been a client for the past 15 years!!. Thanks for letting us look after you. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

tony j.
tony j.

very happy with results

very happy with the service and effort that was put into assistance with my loan application Neil Styles and Peter Wright were extremely helpful and went out of way to keep me up-to-date with the results. i had been to other finance brokers and was treated with no where near the respect shown by finlease as my loan was considered not worthwhile(to small ) ...once again thanks Peter wright once again...

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Tony, Thanks for the feedback on our SA team, I will pass your comments on to Neil and Peter. We look forward to working with you again. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Zeph G.
Zeph G.South East Queensland, QLD

COVID-19 Lockdown did not stop these guys!

Michael Giorgas from Finlease Brisbane was simply phenomenal from the very first phone call.

We're in the midst of the COVID-19 lockdown and he didn't let any excuse get in the way of sorting finance for our new work vehicle.
Three other major finance brokers all used Corona Virus as the excuse as to why lenders were closing their books.

Michael stepped up and got the deal done. He also put together the best finance package we could find and tailored it exactly to our liking.

I have nothing but praise for his sheer professionalism and work ethic, we look forward to using his services again.

Andrew
Andrewasked
Car Financing

What is your interest rate for a used car loan. Secured and unsecured.

Hi Andrew

Interest rates typically vary from 3% to 8% depending on many circumstances so suggest you speak with one of our team who can provide you with a better indication once we know your circumstances and requirements.

We have offices in every state so please feel free to visit our website and contact one of our team close to you.

We do specialise in business related loans and as such don’t typically arrange finance on consumer loans for private use vehicles.

Hope this assists

Mark

Shayan
Shayanasked
Car Financing

Do you give loan to non-PR residents?
I am currently working as stuff in a university in Sydney and I will get my PR soon in next couple of months (~6months), but I want to know if can get car finance with my current 485 Post Work visa? Something about 20k.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Shayan, best we have a chat to you to get an understanding of your current visa and time left on it. suggest you either drop a note back with your contact details or call James from our office on 0413470370

Get an answer from our members and Finlease representatives

Finlease Car Financing