Finlease Car Financing

Finlease Car Financing (page 4 of 8)

See the Best Car Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Finlease

A+ Service and Super Efficient

Chris was a true professional in every sense of the word!
Nothing was a problem and I received finance extremely quickly over the xmas and new year period.
I highly recommend Chris and the team

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Thomas, this is lovely feedback and I have passed your comments on to Chris. The fact that you would happily recommend Chris and his team is all we can ask. Thanks for taking the time to post this review. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

James Ross
James RossHunter Region, NSW

ALWAYS THE BEST

This was my second time using Finlease in the last 12 months to get vehicles for my business, Chris is always a pleasure to deal with and goes above and beyond every time, I wont go anywhere else for my cars or equipment loans. Highly recommend!

Andrew
AndrewSydney, NSW

Quick and trouble free

This was my 1st time dealing with Finlease for car finance.Chris made the whole process easy and trouble free.
Definitely would recommend Finlease to anyone looking for finance. I look forward to dealing with Chris and the team at Finlease in the future.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Andrew, thanks for taking the time to provide this review and really pleasing to see you had a good experience through Chris. We also look forward to dealing with you again in the future. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

TroySydney Surrounds, NSW

They make it so simple!

Have been using Finlease for years and this time around was just as easy. Chris was excellent in every aspect and can certainly recommend himself and Finlease. If anyone is in need of finance and want a simple and quick process....Finlease is it!

Troy

Thanks Mark....really appreciate your reply.

Ryan Brock
Ryan BrockMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

2nd time round even easier than the first

This was my 2nd time financing with Finlease. It was even faster and easier than the first time. Great rates and great service. No longer will I shop around for finance.

Finlease M.Finlease

Very easy and great service

Great rate very prompt service and 100% happy with the total deal. totally recommend Chris to any one who is looking to finance, he is very knowledgeable and nothing was a problem.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Colin, thanks for taking the time to provide this review, Chris will be delighted to see your feedback. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

jameswilliamson
jameswilliamsonSydney, NSW

Great Service. Great Result.

Great service from Chris that resulted in an awesome outcome. Application and approval process was quick and easy. I would certainty use them again. The rate was very competitive. I would have no problem recommending them to others.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Kylie H.
Kylie H.North-West & West coast, TAS

Extremely easy & fast

Wegot amazing service from Chris, Hassle free and efficient service provided our company.
We are very happy with our interest rates & dealing with Chris is great.
We will always use him for anything we need!

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Kylie, thanks for taking the time to post this review. I have passed your comments onto Chris who will be delighted to see these. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Kind regards, Mark O'Donoghue CEO

Teja
TejaSydney, NSW

Excellent service from Chris

Excellent service from Chris , I Got new courier contract for that I need Van I tried with almost all Brokers as My Pty ltd is 1 yr old baby. Every one rejected and some brokers ask me to pay 35% deposit with 20% Interest ,finally My vehicle dealer referee Chris and my loan aproved in just one week , With simple low doc ,he will update the progress every 2 days until settlement ,this guys Helped me lot my life,if any one looking for vehicle loan please contact Chris and his team from fine lease

Joanne
JoanneSydney, NSW

Fast and stress free finance

Rang Victoria Monday to our finance our new car. Approved and Settled in two days and its being delivered to our office this afternoon. I couldn’t ask for more. Speedy, convenient and stress free, again!

Adriana G.
Adriana G.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

Overall my customer experience was very satisfactory, quick response, great communication and patience explaining anything I wasn't clear about. Chris and the team were great, they made the process very easy and clear. I am very satisfied with the rate I recieved. If I ever need to go through a new loan process I will definitely contact Finlease again.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Adriana, thanks for taking the time to provide this review. I have passed your comments onto Chris and the team. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Other Car Loans

Efficient staff who communicate every step of the way

We used Finlease after dealing with another big bank who could not manage to communicate.

Finlease were onto it straight away, no mucking about, replied to out emails, gave us a timeframe and met it.

Will recommend using Finlease and we will again.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Melissa, Great feedback and appreciate you taking the time to do this. I have passed your comments onto the team. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

One very happy son

Couldn't be anymore happy with the service we received. Love doing business withFinlease. I'm real sure we will be doing a lot more. People are fantastic and very friendly and helpful.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Lyn, “Love doing business with Finlease” is the best feedback we can ask for. Glad you have one very happy son. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Easy car loan

Big thanks to Chris and his team Marko and Malinda for efficient work in securing my car loan. It was an easy no fuss process and I would definitely recommend to others.

Tamika and Tony
Tamika and TonyHobart, TAS

Absolutely Solid Customer Service!!

It’s been absolute pleasure dealing with Finlease, they have gone over and beyond to assist us in several transactions. Customer service is amazing and on a one to one personal level which what I liked the most.
Absolutely Highly recommend Dale, very knowledgeable and experienced.

Wonderful service

Thank you to Chris Lawrence & Victoria
For their Professional and Exceptional customer service. We are extremely satisfied with your prompt attention and communication.
We would definitely recommend Finlease and their service.

Ali F

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Ali, thanks for posting this review. Chris and Victoria will be delighted to see the feedback. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Wonderful service.

Chris Bourke has helped us with finance on two occasions now and his customer service, communication and professionalism is exceptional. We would highly recommend Chris and Finlease.
Ray and Sharon Tolcher

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Ray & Sharon. Appreciate you taking the time to provide this review. Chris will be delighted to see your feedback. We look forward to working with you for many years to come. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Warrgambi
WarrgambiCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Professional Service

We used Finlease to purchase our new fleet of vehicles and we were very satisfied with the experience.

We found the customer service to be very professional and there was sufficient communication throughout the entire process.

Thanks Finlease! :)

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Warrgambi. I know Chris thoroughly enjoyed working with you guys, the vehicles look great and Chris is keen to look after you for many years to come. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Lynda D.
Lynda D.Southern and Hills, SA

Excellent Service

This is the second time I have used Finlease for my vehicle purchases. Without doubt this is the only way to go. The process was so easy from start to finish. The service is exceptional! Neil even called me when I was driving the car home from the dealership on a Saturday to check that I had collected the car with no issues. I have recommended Finlease to so many people as I know without a doubt that the service and support will always be outstanding!

Excellent service

Super easy to deal with, excellent customer service. The whole process was straight forward & easy. Your calls get returned, your updated on the whole process. I will always recommend Finlease

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Brett, appreciate you taking the time to provide this review and your positive feedback. What you experienced is exactly what we strive for. We look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Tony Hughes
Tony HughesHunter Region, NSW

I have used Finlease for several years now and always found them to have outstanding customer service. My recent purchase of a new vehicle with the help of Brady Talbot was again great even with the challenges of COVID-19. Highly recommend Finlease.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thank you for impeccable service!

So grateful to Jay and the team at Finlease for such incredible customer service along with a positive can-do, super organised attitude when it came to trading in and re-financing my new car loan. Only a week after first engaging with Finlease I was driving away in a Mercedes GLC300 Coupe.
Thank you again team!

Matt
MattHunter Region, NSW

Car finance made easy

Paul is a great lender and knowledgeable in the way the banks worked. Its a shame the banks dont work to his same standards and time frames but he pushed as hard as he could.
I have known him and worked with him for many years and have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone needing commercial lending.

David Ryan
David RyanVictoria

Professional Streamlined Service

I cannot praise and comment highly enough on the professional service provided by Victoria and the Finlease Team.
The entire process was easy as all the steps along the way were totally explained and transparent, with no hidden costs or service charges
I received most competitive rates available in todays market

Andrew
AndrewSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent seamless service and great rates

Finlease have been a pleasure to deal with, from the outset with a quotation to documentation and then the settlement.
We could not rate them high enough, this level of service is becoming rare in the day and age.
An added bonus was an exceptional rate they were able to organise
We will be definitely back for the next round of vehicle purchases.