Finlease Car Financing

Finlease Car Financing (page 7 of 7)

See the Best Car Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Finlease

Andrés R.
Andrés R.Sydney, NSW

Great result

The experience with Finlease was very good overall, they made the transaction quick and were very responsive during the entire process. They also were supportive and kept me updated at all times.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Andres, thanks for your positive comments. We look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Sargon
SargonSydney, NSW

Excellent service with thorough follow up

-Customer service as indicated is Excellent and thorough - I was kept posted on the whole process.-
-only when the loan was split into two. one was for the vehicle and the other for the equipment which culminated into two different loan fees. Also the limitation in loaning the full amount for the equipment.
- Comparable to slightly higher than other lenders. However, the job was done and we learn from the experience.

Andy Ellis
Andy EllisSydney, NSW

Very efficient approvals

Approvals come quick, paper work is signed and deal done next. Highly recommend to any serious person looking for finance hassle free.

Very satisfied with the interest rate and very competitive.

Finlease M.Finlease

Lovely feedback thanks Andy. It’s not what we say about ourselves that is important, it’s what you say as a client. Thanks for using our services and we look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

adam
adamSydney, NSW

Quick professional service

The customer service was great, costs were all outlined and the same from the beginning . It was the going rate and actually alright . I will be using Finlease team again .

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Adam, The fact that you would happily come back and use us again is the best feedback we can ask for. Thanks for using Finlease and we look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Scott C
Scott CSydney, NSW

The service provided by Chris was second to none. He was knowledgeable, pleasant and extremely efficient. The rate offered was competitive and good enoughfor me to change brokers. I have no hesitation in using Finlease for my future dealings.

Dale C
Dale CHunter Region, NSW

Easy Stress Free Process

Great experience dealing with James O'donoghue from Finlease. Meeting me at my work site made it hassle free. All costs are upfront with no surprises. Will deal with again. Thanks!

Great, fast, service

Thanks Jay and Malinda, the service was seamless.
Fast easy and efficient.
Easy to deal with and always on the ball.
Would recommend to anyone looking for equipment finance.
Looking forward to doing business in the future.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Daniel, thanks for the feedback and I have sent your comments into the team. We look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
CourtneyNita
CourtneyNitaNew South Wales

AMAZING & extremely helpful would recommended to anyone

Couldn't fault my Partner and I experience. From the first day it was easy to do, and explained to us what would be better for us! Fast with the application and approval process. Highly recommended Chris to anyone that needs any finance loan help!

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Courtney, appreciate the feedback and we have sent your comments on to Chris. Great to see it was a good experience for you. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

james randall
james randallSydney, NSW

It just works

Yet again the team at Finlease have provided faultless service.

We have been dealing with Michael and the team since the early 2000's. Everytime the process is great and nothing left to chance, everything to clear and upfront.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi James, always good to see feedback from long-term clients and to get a sense that we consistently deliver year in year out. I will pass your comments on to Michael and his team. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

PipeLining
PipeLiningSydney, NSW

Once again, the process was seamless

Thank you, Jay and Kerri-Anne, so helpful and so easy. Your great service hasn't changed over the 10yrs you've been helping us with our Business Vehicle/Equipment Leases. Definitely, a stressless process.

Ocean Solar
Ocean SolarMid North Coast, NSW

Smooth and easy

Jay and his team were fantastic to deal with, securing a great dea for me during start up of my business and helping every step of the way... could not recommend more highly

Dimitri H
Dimitri HSydney, NSW

Great company to deal with!

I’d like to thank James and his team for all their help. He was very profesional and easy to deal with and I would definitely recommend and use Finlease again. Their rates were competitive, the application process smooth and James was happy to answer any questions I had.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Dimitri, I have passed your comments on to James and his team. Thanks very much for entrusting us with your finance. Please tell your friends :) kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Rafa
RafaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beyond and above, Best rates, Best service!!

I would just like to say a massive thank you to Michael and his team (Ben) and all the hard work he has put in to help me on getting my new car and for the great effort was put in, with many options to help me out. I do appreciate it a lot guys. I can't thank you enough for your top job, if you’re looking for an easy communication, fast response and great service, you will find it with Finlease, you won’t get a service like this anywhere else. Our dream car is at our garage now, Thanks to you. I recommend your service for everyone that I know that is looking for a finance…. and the rates?? The best possible. Thank you again!

Jesse Gonzalez
Jesse GonzalezSydney, NSW

truly such an easy transaction

3 day turnaround what can i say ! I've been in business over 30yrs by far the easiest loan transaction I've ever done
well done Chris !!!!!
would not hesitate to recommend

Chris N
Chris NSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not only the best rates, I also received fast and professional service!

Thank you very much for all your work Michael & Ben. I really appreciate the speed in which you have been able to make it happen.
You came recommended by a family member and now I see why!

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Chris, your final comment says it so succinctly, THANKYOU. I have passed on your comments to Michael and Ben who will be delighted to see this feedback. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Kind regards Mark O'Donoghue CEO

Truckhydsol