Finlease Car Financing
See the Best Car Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Finlease

Excellent Customer Service

Excellent customer service, everything laid out well and a competitive rate with the assurance of ongoing support. Their first quote was the best quote put forward and remained the best.

Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

Nice and easy transaction

I financed a new car through finlease.
I dealt with Micheal.
I was very happy with the service with Micheal he kept me updated on the whole process the start of the loan to it all being finalised.
Great rate compared to other finance options I was looking at.
No hidden feed everything is explained when applying for the loan.
I would use and recommend finlease to anyone looking to financed e a purchase.
Thanks again Micheal for all your help and I'm sure I will be dealing with you again for future purchases.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021
Car ModelMitsubishi Outlander

Shea
Shea Hobart, TAS

Seamless and Fast

Once again Dale Archer from Finlease Tasmania provided finance for a new vehicle I was purchasing with no issues at all at a rate which was better than expected. A quick and seamless transaction. I would thoroughly recommend Dale and Finlease for any equipment and finance requirements.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021
Car ModelBMW X5
Chris Lappos
Chris LapposIllawarra, NSW

If you want seamless and troublefree financing then look no further

Christos and Michelle are a great team and got everything sorted in the timeframe needed without being hassled every 5 minutes and made the whole process enjoyable. Looking for more to finance with them as was such an excellent experience. Thank you to the both of you for being so awesome

Car ModelMitsubishi Outlander PHEV ZK Exceed
Finlease M.Finlease

Such a lovely review thanks Chris. I know Christos and Michelle will be absolutely delighted to see your feedback. Always good to see you happy client who wants to come back again. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Helpful and easy

Chris and the team were great to deal with and made the whole process easy!

Easy to communicate with and easy to work with.

Highly recommend for your finance needs and solutions

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Leon, helpful and easy is what we strive for. Chris & his team will appreciate your feedback. We look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Excellent. Really happy

Excellent customer service and got me a great deal. Was stuffed around by other brokers but these guys were efficient, honest and got the deal I was after
Can’t fault finlease

Neil Harris
Neil HarrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Work Vehicles

We needed an unusual type of work vehicle and Finlease got the finance organised. One more vehicle to be financed and they will get our business again. Good rates and service have used these guys for years.

Car ModelRAM Laramie 2500

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
MCB
MCBNorth Western Region, NSW

Professional Proactive & Competitive

Customer service from the Finlease team has been professional in the way they have proactively sought out a very competitive loan for our new Isuzu Ute. There’s were no unexpected costs and the rate was better than I had hoped.

Car ModelIsuzu D-MAX
Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks MCB, Appreciate you taking the time to post this review and pleasing to see that we delivered an outcome which was better than you hoped for. We look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Peter
PeterThe Mallee, VIC

Excellent support and follow though

Christos was very helpful and very quick in finding us the very best deal. Looked after everything so well and for once a financial transaction was as smooth as silk.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Peter, lovely to see your feedback and I have passed your comments on to Christos who will be delighted to see them. We look forward to an opportunity to work with you again in the future. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Stewart M.
Stewart M.Central West, NSW

Efficient and Trouble Free Financing

Jack from the start was friendly and easy going making the whole process smooth. He kept me updated with every step and got the job don't in a very efficient manner. Thanks Jack, regards Stewart

Car ModelVolkswagen Touareg 7P
Finlease M.Finlease

Smooth from start to finish

Easy and effortless.
Very speedy and efficient service.
Knew the process far better than other competitors I was considering
Will be using them again in the future.
Highly recommend Finlease

Finlease M.Finlease

Lovely feedback thanks Scott, Great to see your acknowledgement that we understand the entire process far better than others in our space and you are keen to use us again in the future. We look forward to it. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Greg
Greg

Made buying a new car simple and enjoyable. Recommend. Highly.

I was initially referred to Chris by a friend, and I can see why my friend referred me. Chris was excellent! He handled the whole process from my initial enquiry to completion, and ensured that the whole process ran smoothly for me. I’ve never particularly enjoyed the process of buying a car before but this time was different and I’ll use Chris again. Recommend. Highly.

Rod
RodSydney Surrounds, NSW

Tenth car financed through Finlease

Efficient. Reliable. Personable. We have a fleet of vehicles that are now financed through Finlease. They have the most competitive rates and the administrative process is always quick and easy.

Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Car ModelBMW X2 F39 M35i
Ckeller
CkellerCentral West, NSW

Excellent service

Excellent customer service. Patience with a smile. No worries about flexibility. Great rate. No stress. Always approachable. Always contactable. Continually updated. Recommended Charles Matthews to everyone. No hidden sneaky costs.

Finlease M.Finlease

A really lovely review, thankyou. I have passed your comments on to Charles who will be delighted to see this feedback. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO.

Mark M
Mark MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Finlease - A seamless and transparent solution from a professional team

I am a returning customer to Finlease for another vehicle purchase after the great customer service the first time. From start to finish this time finlease were exceptional as a team snd Christos who I dealt with last time was fantastic and prompt with the relevant information and documents when the vehicle arrived. The rate was competitive snd there was no hidden costs, I can highly recommend the Finlease team.

Loan Start DateMarch 2021
Car ModelVolkswagen transporter 6.1
Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Mark, it is always a delight to see returning customers. Christos will be delighted to see your feedback and we look forward to working with you for many years to come. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO