Finlease Car Financing

Finlease Car Financing (page 3 of 6)

Excellent service

Getting every thing sorted out for my car loan was made quick and easy working with Chris and Victoria from finlease. I would definitely recommend them for anyone looking for finance.

Linked1

Linked1Central Queensland, QLD

A positive Covid experience

Brook again worked his magic in ensuring the finance i required was available and at a surprisingly low rate when comparing to the alternatives.
As they say "better than a bank"

Tania Belton

Tania BeltonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service, worked so hard with a great result!

I dealt with Miles, he was reliable, and a great communicator, he kept me updated and pushed the seek the rate and deal we wanted. He also rang to check all was ok after I had a couple of issues with the car dealer!!

Sean L

Sean LSydney

Great service....once again

This is my second experience with Finlease. It was again a seamless process. They provided great service and a very competitive interest rate. Happy to recommend to anyone looking for finance.

excellent

Great service and understanding. Kept me informed all the way through the process. i have dealt with finlease before and will continue to do so. Highly recommend the team at finlease

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Andrew, Thanks for both the positive feedback and your continued use of Finlease. We greatly appreciate it. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Mick

MickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Prompt followup

customer service was excellent, prompt reply and clear communication.Process didn't drag on and i always had the feeling that my application mattered.I would happily recommend finlease to other industry collegues

Anna B.

Anna B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best in the business

Both Miles and Victoria provide outstanding service. This is my second car they have arranged finance for me, always so responsive, keep my up to date with any delays on the lenders side and follow me up if I haven’t provided everything! I would be lost without them, customer focused at all times - focused on my outcome in finance options, ie rates, terms etc. Victoria even let me know my car has settled on a long weekend as she knew I was without a car! I couldn’t ask for more.

Car loan - RAM 1500

Very personal service directed to my business needs, cost upfront no unexpected fees
highly recommend Andrew and his team at Canberra
excellent rate achieved and all stated promises delivered
Peter Williams
4D Surveying
managing director

Adam R

Adam RSouthwest, VIC

Repeat customer

One word, Brilliant.
Miles, Victoria and Prab are fast seamless and great to deal with.
I have and will continue to tell my friends and clients to deal with Finlease.
Great service, great rates, excellent communication even through COVID-19 = Brilliant!

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Car Finance

I have used Finlease several times and have always found them to provide an excellent service and great rates. Their response time is fast and they have great attention to detail. Highly recommended.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Mark, thanks for the feedback & we look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Products USA

Products USAHunter Region, NSW

Jay Martin and the Finlease team are the best!

I have worked with Jay Martin and the Finlease team now for a number of years across a number of businesses and have engaged them to finance everything from Motor Vehicles to heavy equipment. They have always been professional, User Friendly and Courteous with each dealing.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Product USA, lovely feedback and thanks for being a long term client. It is very much appreciated. I have passed your comments onto Jay and his team. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Car financing.

My purchasing a car experience was very easy and made simple. The service i recieved was outstanding. The staff member i dealt with was friendly, helpful and polite. There were no hidden charges and the amount i was shown was what i was charged. Good experience would use them again.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Steve, thanks for the feedback. Glad you had a good experience and we look forward to working with you again. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

No One Does Finance Better

I have been using Jay and the team from Finlease for over 15 years. I use them for ALL of my business and personal Finance needs. Once I get them involved in a new purchase, they take care of everything. There is no stress once the deal is in their hands. There is no other Broker to use.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Michael, I think we may need to “frame this one” :). The biggest compliment you have paid us is to have been a client for the past 15 years!!. Thanks for letting us look after you. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

tony j.

tony j.

very happy with results

very happy with the service and effort that was put into assistance with my loan application Neil Styles and Peter Wright were extremely helpful and went out of way to keep me up-to-date with the results. i had been to other finance brokers and was treated with no where near the respect shown by finlease as my loan was considered not worthwhile(to small ) ...once again thanks Peter wright once again...

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Tony, Thanks for the feedback on our SA team, I will pass your comments on to Neil and Peter. We look forward to working with you again. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Patricia

PatriciaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Fantastic service, made financing easy

Brady was fantastic, from approval of the loan to organising the paperwork right through to settlement. His communication with us through out the process was spot on. Would definately recommend Brady and Finlease to anyone for their next purchase.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Patricia. Really lovely feedback on Brady thank you. I have passed your comments onto Brady who will be delighted to see them. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Zeph G.

Zeph G.South East Queensland, QLD

COVID-19 Lockdown did not stop these guys!

Michael Giorgas from Finlease Brisbane was simply phenomenal from the very first phone call.

We're in the midst of the COVID-19 lockdown and he didn't let any excuse get in the way of sorting finance for our new work vehicle.
Three other major finance brokers all used Corona Virus as the excuse as to why lenders were closing their books.

Michael stepped up and got the deal done. He also put together the best finance package we could find and tailored it exactly to our liking.

I have nothing but praise for his sheer professionalism and work ethic, we look forward to using his services again.

Professional, Efficient, Client Satisfaction

Referred to Peter Wright at Finlease,. I was very pleased with the smooth process for vehicle finance. Very transparent, clear information, reasonable rate found for us. I would highly recommend Peter and the team. Thank you very much from our family business.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Tracey, lovely feedback on Peter and the team in South Australia. Wonderful to see we are looking after another family business. I have passed your comments on to them as they will be delighted to see them. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Aimee Mitchell

Aimee MitchellSydney Surrounds, NSW

Quick, Efficient and Professional

I was referred to the Finlease Team in particular Chris Burke from another broker and I'm grateful I was. I was always kept up to date and they were so efficient in all aspects of the process. I cannot fault them at all and will definitely recommend them to anyone looking for car+equipment finance! Thanks guys!

Sarah

SarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pleasure to deal with

I contacted Finlease after being stuffed around by brokers that were not transparent about their fees. From the start, Neil & his team provided me with clear information and the process was straightforward and hassle free. They arranged a business car loan for me at a reasonable rate, with no extortionate hidden fees. Would definitely recommend to others!

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks for the feedback on our SA team Sarah. Delighted to see that you had a good experience as our business is built on happy clients such as yourself. I will pass your comments on to Neil and the crew. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Michael C

Michael CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cruise Control Finance

I have used Finlease Adelaide multiple times. Make the call to give them a heads up and then experience prompt, reliable, honest , no stress finance.
One less worry for a small business owner!

Finlease M.Finlease

Lovely feedback thanks Michael. I have passed your comments on to Neil and his team. The biggest compliment you have provided to us is to see that you keep coming back time and time again. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO