Finlease Car Financing

Finlease Car Financing (page 5 of 7)

Listing monitored by Finlease

Andy C
Andy CSydney Surrounds, NSW

Efficient, friendly and simple!

I was referred to FinLease for vehicle finance for my new business after preparing business cases, cashflow forecasts and a ton of detail for CBA to only be told more and more information and validation was required before they could approve.
After a simple phone call with Steph from FinLease, she understood the business forecast, position and was able to arrange approved finance in just days. Made the process easy and got a competitive rate!

Ainsley K
Ainsley KCentral West, NSW

Outstanding service! Highly Recommend

Customer service was second to none, What a pleasure doing business with Michael. The ease and professionalism was outstanding. Transaction was quick and painless and always there to answer any questions. Would highly recommend

Leigh

Quick and hassle free vehicle purchase

The service was quick efficient and hassle free.
Dale and the Finlease team provide excellent service as has been provided in all of my dealings.
I would not bother using another company.

Find out how Finlease Car Financing compares to other Car Loans

Finally didn't feel like I was getting ripped off

Stephanie was the fantastic. After talking to the broker at the car dealership I felt like I was not getting the best deal available. I was put into contact with Stephanie and she instantly got me a rate nearly half of what the dealer was offering. She was easily contacted and went over and above with her service. I wouldn't hesitate in using her again. Thanks Steph!

Service excellence

Miles, Victoria and the Finlease team were brilliant. Attentive, responsive, practical and professional. Secured great deal, quickly and efficiently, and helped us into our new car. Service excellence. Highly recommended.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Michael, I have passed your comments on to the team as they will be really pleased to see this feedback. Thanks for using Finlease and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Kind regards Mark ODonoghue CEO

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Anushia
AnushiaSydney, NSW

Best car finance option in NSW as of November 2019!

James from Finlease got me the best rates for a car finance and I did my due diligence of shopping around for the best rates. Excellent customer service as well. Will definitely get in touch with them when my spouse's car needs replacing. Highly recommended!!

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Anushia, Thanks for this feedback and I have passed your comments on to James who will be delighted to see these. We would be very pleased to assist with the additional car when the time is right. Kind regards Mark ODonoghue CEO

1st Class Experience

I would have to rate my experience with Marko and Malinda as EXCEPTIONAL. They made my experience easy and was upfront and honest with the cost. It was an amazing experience. I will be using FinLease for all my future finances as well as recommending them to my family and friends.
Thank you all for your assistance!

Philip
PhilipMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Company Vehicle Finance

Easiest Finance Ever. No hassles everything was completed quickly without a fuss. Highly Recommended. Contact Harry if you need vehicle finance, nothing was a problem to him. Will be back next time I need finance.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Philip, thanks for this feedback. Harry will be very pleased to see this and I have passed your comments on. We look forward to working with you again in the future, kind regards Mark ODonoghue CEO

Hamish
HamishSydney, NSW

Exemplary service from Miles and Victoria

My first call is always to Miles and Victoria from Finlease whenever I'm looking to finance a new vehicle. They always deliver and offer expeditious execution throughout the process. I'd highly recommend them to anyone seeking a competitive financial product and fantastic service. Totally customer centric. Wonderful experience every time!

Put simply - Finlease know what they're doing

I've lost count of the number of times we've worked with Finlease and their team over more than a decade of being in business ourselves. One phone call and the team there know exactly what's required to take care of our financing needs for vehicles and equipment. We simply won't go anywhere else because they hunt for the best deals for us and make the whole process dead easy. Thanks again team.

Ryan
RyanSydney, NSW

Car leasing made easy

I have just signed 2 more vehicles with Finlease and Jay and Chris from the team make it simple and made sure I was looked after with the best rate around. They offer the best of both worlds, ease of getting all the approval paperwork and the best rate with out all the hidden back-end charges. I would definitely recommend them.

Jake M
Jake M

Awesome service

Great service from James at Finlease. Saved me a lot of time and was always contactable with any questions I had. I would highly recommend Finlease and James to anyone looking for finance.

Ben
BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

These guys make it easy

My novated lease through a private seller was no problem for these guys. Michael is a legend have used him on several other deals over the years. Would recommend anyone chasing finance give them a shot.

Renee
ReneeHunter Region, NSW

Second Time Around With Finlease

This is the second time we have dealt with Finlease in obtaining finance to purchase vehicles for our business and from the onset the experience with Finlease was fantastic.
They are a highly organised business who have superb follow up, keep you informed and makes the whole process of obtaining finance easy. The after sale service is also spot on by making sure you have received the documents, you are happy with the product.
Well done to the team at Finlease, no need to go searching for a competitive rate, pickup the phone and call Michael or Michelle and I am sure you will be satisfied.

Ljupco Nicoski
Ljupco NicoskiSydney, NSW

Response, service... outstanding

from initial contact in regards to the rates, response fast & accurate
very competitive rates on the market
time to complete the process, also great
finalising the contract, well explained and compete way better then expected
Looking forward to the next finance

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Ljupco, we very much appreciate the feedback and we too look forward to working with you again on your next requirement. Kind regards Mark ODonoghue CEO

Craig Shipway
Craig ShipwayFyshwick 2609, ACT

So Easy

Brady and Kerri-Anne are so easy to deal with. We needed our vehicle leases sorted quickly and they were. Every hurdle was overcome with ease, every detail covered professionally, and the Bank & Dealership organised. This is our third lease with Finlease, and we will be back.

Luke S.
Luke S.Central West, NSW

Fantastic group of people, awesome experience.

Extremely satisfied with Michael. Great person to deal with and a great rate to go with it.
I would highly suggest Finlease Orange to anyone looking for a great rate and professional mannerisms.

Mike Smith
Mike SmithCentral, SA

Easy Car Finance

Peter and Malik gave excellent service when we required finance for our new vehicle. Great rates and quick finance from a team that cares about our business. Thank you for good customer service

James beleno
James belenoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent and so easy

Michael was fantastic and very easy to work with. Through the whole thing Michael gave excellent advice and got me the best rates. Highly recommended to anyone looking for fiance for any occasion.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi James, thanks for the feedback and I have passed your comments onto Michael and his team. we look forward to working with you again when you next have a requirement. Kind regards Mark O'Donoghue CEO

HeshR
HeshRSouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent service and easy to deal with

Michael was friendly and up front with what was involved in getting the car financed. Was able to get a good deal quickly and without hassle. Michael co-ordinated with the dealer directly and made the process very easy and smooth. Would recommend them for car finance.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks for the feedback HeshR, I will pass your comments onto Michael in our QLD team. Kind regards Mark O'Donoghue CEO

Excellent Hassle Free dealings

I have used Finlease exclusively for my vehicle requirements as the service provided by Dale Archer at Finlease is faultless and hassle free.
Based on my previous dealings I would not waste my time with any other Company.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Leigh, this is really lovely feedback for Dale and I have passed your comments on. We really appreciate your ongoing support and look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Jonathan Lord
Jonathan LordHobart, TAS

Professional, Prompt & Impressive

Whilst I've previously used Finlease Tasmania in a separate professional capacity, this was the first time as a sole trader. Dale was as always highly professional, extremely prompt with his follow-up and highly impressive in his diligence to not only secure finance for our new vehicle but ensure settlement was completed swiftly. That's to say nothing for their highly competitive finance options which leave other providers severely wanting. Highly recommended.

Jamie and Linda
Jamie and LindaSydney, NSW

Service Review

Christos from Finlease has been remarkable to deal with. Nothing was a problem. Completly accomodating, professional, so easy to do business with and got us the result we were after. Thank you so much for helping us grow our business! We will be recommending other business owners to use finlease

Finlease M.Finlease

Professional and so easy to deal with!

This is our 4th time dealing with Michael and Victoria from finlease and we couldn't be happier.

The process is just so easy and we would recommend Finlease to anyone financing a vehicle for their Business

Luke Courtney
Luke CourtneyMurray Mallee, SA

Couldn't recommend Finlease more!

Peter from Finlease was amazing. He found an amazing rate and did all the hard work. The most stress free lease/loan I have ever experienced! I will definitely be using Finlease again.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Luke, lovely feedback and I have passed your comments on to Peter and the team in SA. We look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO