Finlease Car Financing

Finlease Car Financing (page 6 of 7)

Leigh

Leigh

Excellent Hassle Free dealings

I have used Finlease exclusively for my vehicle requirements as the service provided by Dale Archer at Finlease is faultless and hassle free.
Based on my previous dealings I would not waste my time with any other Company.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Leigh, this is really lovely feedback for Dale and I have passed your comments on. We really appreciate your ongoing support and look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Jonathan Lord

Jonathan LordHobart, TAS

Professional, Prompt & Impressive

Whilst I've previously used Finlease Tasmania in a separate professional capacity, this was the first time as a sole trader. Dale was as always highly professional, extremely prompt with his follow-up and highly impressive in his diligence to not only secure finance for our new vehicle but ensure settlement was completed swiftly. That's to say nothing for their highly competitive finance options which leave other providers severely wanting. Highly recommended.

Jamie and Linda

Jamie and LindaSydney, NSW

Service Review

Christos from Finlease has been remarkable to deal with. Nothing was a problem. Completly accomodating, professional, so easy to do business with and got us the result we were after. Thank you so much for helping us grow our business! We will be recommending other business owners to use finlease

Find out how Finlease Car Financing compares to other Car Loans

Professional and so easy to deal with!

This is our 4th time dealing with Michael and Victoria from finlease and we couldn't be happier.

The process is just so easy and we would recommend Finlease to anyone financing a vehicle for their Business

Luke Courtney

Luke CourtneyMurray Mallee, SA

Couldn't recommend Finlease more!

Peter from Finlease was amazing. He found an amazing rate and did all the hard work. The most stress free lease/loan I have ever experienced! I will definitely be using Finlease again.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Luke, lovely feedback and I have passed your comments on to Peter and the team in SA. We look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

ALWAYS great service

we have been using Finlease for all our finance options for well over 20 years
and as always nothing is a problem
great rates and easy to do business
well done guys and girls

Fantastic as always

To Miles and Victoria, another super star performance. Unlike the many deals you have financed for me, this one I gave you plenty of headaches! None the less, you never questioned me, did a great job solving the issues and ultimately got me a great deal on my new car. Highly recommended team.

TFS

TFSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brilliant, prompt service

Finlease are a dream to deal with. They are organised and efficient. We have arranged equipment finance with them and now car finance and they tool car of all the details.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks TFS, lovely to see that you are using Finlease for equipment and cars and thanks for continuing to use us. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Jason cassar

Jason cassarSydney, NSW

Great Experience,

Great experience leasing my new vehicle through Finlease, Chris Burke was a pleasure to deal with and he just made it happen. I Would definitely use Finlease again for any of my upcoming leasing requirements.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Jason, thanks for the great feedback on Chris. I have passed your comments on to him as I know he will be delighted to see your comments. We look forward to working with you again in the future kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

My second Car lease with Finlease

Customer service was professional, timely and efficient.
All the costs were explained with no surprises.
I was very satisfied with the service I have had with Finlease.
I would use Finlease again in the future.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks John, appreciate the positive feedback and you returning to Finlease for another car loan. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

John Delany
John Delany

Many thanks

Victorp

VictorpSydney, NSW

They make it simple...

Finlease understands customer service. They Keep the process simple and easy.
Why go anywhere else...
They are upfront and honest and will go the extra mile in the best interest of the client...

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Victorp, thanks for this lovely review, your comments are really appreciated as is your business. We look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Mark

MarkSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic Service for a Repeat Customer

We have just completed another Finlease agreement on 2 motor vehicles, this was done smoothly and with little fuss
Great team to work with, all costs were fair and reasonable
all paperwork kept to with-in the desired time frame
Well done Keri-Anne and Michael

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Mark, thanks both for the excellent review and for continuing to come back to Finlease to look after your requirements. I will pass your comments on to Kerrie-Anne and Michael who will be delighted to see these. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Such an ease

Thanks to Chris and Jeff they made the process a breeze.
Look forward to working with the team in the near future.
Would definitely recommend to others.
They may work in an office but office hours don't mean much to Finlease when working on your project.

Dee

DeeSydney, NSW

Excellent Service & Communication.

I found Jeff Wilson to be very helpful & easy to deal with.No complications and no stress in organising our finance, he even came out to us to sign paperwork,so much easier as we are busy people.
I would highly recommend your company...thankyou.

Peter

PeterFar North Queensland, QLD

Simple and hassle free

Michael from Finlease in QLD was recommended to me by a friend. I contacted Michael for a quote on vehicle finance and he was prompt in providing a competitive quote. I decided to arrange the finance through Finlease and Michael arranged all of the documentation very efficiently and kept me updated with progress throughout, thanks to Michael and his team, I’ll definitely be contacting Finlease next time I need finance.

Phil Batty

Phil BattySydney, NSW

Fantastic Customer Service!

We have financed a number of vehicles through Finlease. This time around the guys (Scott & Don) worked hard to make the process as smooth as possible. Scott made the effort to meet face to face to complete the required paperwork so that we could complete the purchase in a very short time window. I have no hesitation in recommending Finlease's services

Jansen

JansenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Highly Recommend 5 Stars

Great service and hassle free. Have been using Finlease for equipment and now car financing for over 8 years and I would not go anywhere else. Special shout out to Scott Kemp and Karen Redmond for making the process so easy and stress free. Highly Recommend :)

Raphael W.

Raphael W.Southwest, VIC

Excellent customer service

Financing made easy thanks to Finlease, second time we have used them and got exactly what we wanted with zero hassle both times. Headache-free service is rare these days, but Finlease delivered.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Raphael, Great to see you have had another good experience, thanks for continuing to use the team at Finlease. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Andrés R.

Andrés R.Sydney, NSW

Great result

The experience with Finlease was very good overall, they made the transaction quick and were very responsive during the entire process. They also were supportive and kept me updated at all times.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Andres, thanks for your positive comments. We look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Sargon

SargonSydney, NSW

Excellent service with thorough follow up

-Customer service as indicated is Excellent and thorough - I was kept posted on the whole process.-
-only when the loan was split into two. one was for the vehicle and the other for the equipment which culminated into two different loan fees. Also the limitation in loaning the full amount for the equipment.
- Comparable to slightly higher than other lenders. However, the job was done and we learn from the experience.