Finlease Car Financing

Finlease Car Financing (page 7 of 7)

Listing monitored by Finlease

Rafa
RafaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beyond and above, Best rates, Best service!!

I would just like to say a massive thank you to Michael and his team (Ben) and all the hard work he has put in to help me on getting my new car and for the great effort was put in, with many options to help me out. I do appreciate it a lot guys. I can't thank you enough for your top job, if you’re looking for an easy communication, fast response and great service, you will find it with Finlease, you won’t get a service like this anywhere else. Our dream car is at our garage now, Thanks to you. I recommend your service for everyone that I know that is looking for a finance…. and the rates?? The best possible. Thank you again!

Jesse Gonzalez
Jesse GonzalezSydney, NSW

truly such an easy transaction

3 day turnaround what can i say ! I've been in business over 30yrs by far the easiest loan transaction I've ever done
well done Chris !!!!!
would not hesitate to recommend

Other Car Loans

Chris N
Chris NSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not only the best rates, I also received fast and professional service!

Thank you very much for all your work Michael & Ben. I really appreciate the speed in which you have been able to make it happen.
You came recommended by a family member and now I see why!

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Chris, your final comment says it so succinctly, THANKYOU. I have passed on your comments to Michael and Ben who will be delighted to see this feedback. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Kind regards Mark O'Donoghue CEO

Car Loans

Find out how Finlease Car Financing compares to other Car Loans

Truckhydsol
TruckhydsolSydney, NSW

Andrew
Andrewasked
Car Financing

What is your interest rate for a used car loan. Secured and unsecured.

Hi Andrew

Interest rates typically vary from 3% to 8% depending on many circumstances so suggest you speak with one of our team who can provide you with a better indication once we know your circumstances and requirements.

We have offices in every state so please feel free to visit our website and contact one of our team close to you.

We do specialise in business related loans and as such don’t typically arrange finance on consumer loans for private use vehicles.

Hope this assists

Mark

Shayan
Shayanasked
Car Financing

Do you give loan to non-PR residents?
I am currently working as stuff in a university in Sydney and I will get my PR soon in next couple of months (~6months), but I want to know if can get car finance with my current 485 Post Work visa? Something about 20k.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Shayan, best we have a chat to you to get an understanding of your current visa and time left on it. suggest you either drop a note back with your contact details or call James from our office on 0413470370

Get an answer from our members and Finlease representatives

Finlease Car Financing