Finlease Car Financing

Knowledgeable and helpful, made the process a breeze

Charles from FinLease helped my finance a car through my business and I couldn’t be happier with the service I received. He answered all my questions, was super friendly and always easy to get a hold of. The whole process was painless and I was kept updated at all times.

Jay Sheffield

Jay SheffieldSydney, NSW

Harry from Finlease is Professional and Extremely Efficient

Dealing with Harry from Finlease was amazing. Always professional and responded promptly. His communication was exceptional at every step of the process and he even ensured my finance was ready early to collect my car. Thanks Harry - Highly recommend

Excellent Job Again from Team at Finlease

As always excellent work from Miles & Victoria.
I have used Finlease now for many years and business is always repeated as the service, prompt action, and attention to detail is impeccable. I most certainly highly recommend Finlease to anyone wanting to lease equipment finance. They are excellent.

Loan Start DateApril 2021

Genevieve

GenevieveSydney Surrounds, NSW

Chris is amazing!

Chris always goes above and beyond! I wouldnt go anywhere else & i will recommend him to all family and friends.
He made the process easy and fast, can’t thank him enough!

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Genevieve, lovely feedback for Chris. I have passed your comments on to him. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Professional and efficient service

From the outset, nothing was to hard for Finlease to accommodate or resolve. Chris was exemplary in his telephone manner and product knowledge. The process to finance my car was efficient and effortless. Thanks for providing such a professional service.

Excellent service, attention to detail - well recommend Finlease

We have used Finlease many times and always found their service to be excellent, timely, accurate and the staff very helpful - top class company. They get back to you, they do it right, and they do it properly. Well done.

Car ModelToyota LandCruiser 200 Mark I 4.5L Twin-Turbo Diesel Sahara
Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks for this review and for being a long term customer. Our business has been built on happy clients such as you. Enjoy the land cruiser and we look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Cappos

CapposSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent Service!!

Brady and Victoria are absolutely amazing, great people to work with, they got us what I need basically overnight. I couldn’t believe how quick and efficient they were helping me get the new Car we needed. Thanks heaps guys :)

Car ModelLDV G10
GRMS

GRMSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast, Friendly & Efficient!

Another fabulous finance deal by Finlease. Always very professional service, quick and efficient communications, with a high focus on customer service. Michael Giorgas and his team make the whole process a smooth transaction every time and for our business, we would not consider using anyone else. Beside all of the mentioned positives, the rates that we also achieve are the best around. You will not be disappointed using Finlease for any of your financing needs.

Car ModelIsuzu D-MAX

Purchase of new vehicle

Could not be happier with the service .Would highly recommend them .Charles went out of his way to sort everything out. He was very professional in all his dealings from the first phone call to the end result

Car ModelKia Carnival
Finlease M.Finlease

Hi VJ, thanks for the feedback on Charles, really good to see you had a great experience and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

michael trevaskis

michael trevaskis Hunter Region, NSW

Smooth and Professional experience

Brady and his team were fantastic ! the whole process was very smooth and professional, their guidance was stress free and we were able to purchase our new car seamlessly, every thing was explained simply and we did not have any unexpected costs. I cannot recommend them any more highly and our service expectations were above what we expected, Next time we are looking for finances, they will be the first call we make !

Finlease M.Finlease

Fantastic product, fantastic assistance provided

I am extremely pleased with the lease costs associated with my recent vehicle purchase and just as importantly I was impressed with the prompt and helpful assistance Jeff Wilson provided.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks for taking the time to post this review. I have passed your comments on to Jeff Wilson who will be delighted to see your feedback. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Tracey Rose

Tracey RoseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Team!

As always great team to work with nothing is to hard and they are always extremely helpful, friendly and professional.
Brady goes above and beyond to help that's why we keep coming back, I would recommend them to everyone.

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Stu

StuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service and great communication.

Needed to finance a car in Sydney but I live in Brisbane. I called Andy and he arranged the paperwork straight away.

After the paperwork was done he put me in contact with James who would be in touch with the seller to arrange the inspection.

Both Andy and James have done an awesome job and I would recommend both of them. Even the seller commented how professional James was in all of his communications.

Everything was managed within a really short period of time, great work!!!

Great Service and Communication

Chris from Finlease has recently assisted me with Finance on a new car. He was quick to respond, positive, friendly and everything was arranged with ease. He is a great communicator and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for finance.

Snowflake

SnowflakeSydney Surrounds, NSW

The Car is fantastic!

Customer service was exceptional, questions and queries answered promptly. Chris was very professional in all respects. There was not unexpected or hidden costs or agendas, everything was totally upfront. The interest rate was better than anywhere we sourced. Good job Finlease, would recommend Chris anytime.

Car ModelVolkswagen Amarok 2H.I
Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Snowflake, thanks for taking the time to provide this review. It is delightful to see your feedback and I have passed your comments on to Chris. We look forward to working with you for many years to come. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Shea

Shea Hobart, TAS

Exceptional Service

I recently purchased a new vehicle for my company and the service provided by Dale Archer of Finlease Tasmania was fantastic. I would not have any hesitation in recommending Dale to anyone for their finance needs.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Shea. I have passed your comments on to Dale who will be really pleased to see your feedback. Thanks for taking the time to post this review and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Process couldn't be faulted from start to finish

From initial enquiry to settlement of the finance, the process was quick and easy. Received a quick approval at an interest rate better than I had seen on comparison websites.

Car ModelMazda CX-30 FWD G25 Touring

Good reliable service

Brady Talbot was exceptional in handling our enquiry, and followed through thoroughly. Good rates, rapid response, very easy to work with. I will be giving Finlease the opportunity to finance any vehicles we purchase.

Professional service

Brady made the process of financing a new car simple and easy. Great service and I would highly recommend . The rate offered was the best I could find and Finlease were great from start to finish

Car ModelFord Ranger
Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Mark, appreciate the positive feedback and have passed your comments on to Brady. Great to see you found the whole process easy from start to finish. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

A+ Service and Super Efficient

Chris was a true professional in every sense of the word!
Nothing was a problem and I received finance extremely quickly over the xmas and new year period.
I highly recommend Chris and the team

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Thomas, this is lovely feedback and I have passed your comments on to Chris. The fact that you would happily recommend Chris and his team is all we can ask. Thanks for taking the time to post this review. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO