Finlease Car Financing

Finlease Car Financing (page 2 of 7)

See the Best Car Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Finlease

Car Finance made easy!

Recently had the pleasure of using Finlease again for the forth time this year and as always was a fast prompt service made easy. Conor has been my go to guy to get my finance sorted and I could not recommended him highly enough. If you are even considering using this company then don't think twice just go ahead. I will always be using them in the future and have already passed on Conor's details to other potential customers!

Superb service.

Excellent service. Scott was clear in communication, prompt and handled the process of finance seamlessly. Costs were committed to and kept. Rates were best in the market I had checked.

Create landscapes
Create landscapes Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Vehicle finance

Awesome, Brady and everyone at Finlease made the whole process seamless and being a business owner this is exactly what I was looking for!! Very happy with the whole process

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Creative Landscapes, great feedback. This is what we strive for, making it easy for busy business owners. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO.

Sartu Pateman
Sartu PatemanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Attention to detail, efficiency and trust in their client!

We were put into contact with Andrew (Andy) Chisholm from Finlease by our accountant. Andy took the time to meet with us, learn how we operate our business and was excited for our current lending requirements and had faith in our future goals. Our application, approval and settlement of funds was complete in 2 weeks and we pick up our new car tomorrow. Kerri-Anne Ross was fabulous when dealing with the contracts and paperwork. Overall both Andy and Kerri-Anne were so nice to deal with, nothing was a drama and everything was dealt with in a prompt manner.

Car ModelToyota LandCruiser 200 Mark I 4.5L Twin-Turbo Diesel Sahara
Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Sartu, thanks for posting such a lovely review. Andy and Kerrie Anne will be delighted to see your feedback. It sounds as though we will be working with you again soon enough. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Jeremy
JeremySouth East Queensland, QLD

Smooth process leading to positive outcome. It is what we all want.

Chris has been a great help and has made the financing process very easy and smooth for us. As a busy professional, It is highly valuable to rely on such reliable support.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Jeremy. We have passed your comments on to Chris. Always great to see such descriptions as The process was very easy and smooth. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Kelly Lawler
Kelly Lawler Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Chris Lawrence is amazing!

Chris was fabulous from start to finish. He was supportive, factual and stepped us through the whole process. So happy to have found a good broker at last. Thank you so much for making this super easy!

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Kelly, such an outstanding review thank you so much. Chris will be absolutely delighted with this feedback and we look forward to working with you for many years to come. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

PaulSydney, NSW

Mustang Bullitt Purchase

Chris, Marko & Malinda made the whole process flow easily, considering the tough standards now imposed on the banks for personal lending. There were never any issues, just solutions.
This is my fourth purchase through Finlease in the last two years. Another is planned by June 30. Nobody comes close to the level of service & professionalism displayed by Chris & the team.
Chris Burke is my contact. He is very courteous & replies promptly to all emails & messages, not to mention answering after hours phone calls. He is a true gentleman.

Car ModelFord Mustang Bullitt
Finlease M.Finlease

Such an outstanding review Paul, thanks for taking the time to do this. Chris Burke will be absolutely delighted to see this feedback as well the team. We look forward to working with you for many years to come. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Breanna
BreannaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Service & Support!!

Malinda was a delight to deal with, making process super easy and quick - from start to finish in 2 days!! She communicated clearly with myself and coordinated with the car dealership on what was required.
I am also very satisfied with the rate I received @ over half what I was offered direct from banks and elsewhere!
It would be a pleasure to work with her again

Car ModelSuzuki Vitara LY Series II Vitara Turbo
Finlease M.Finlease

Breanna, thanks for posting such a lovely review. Malinda will be delighted to see your comments. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Raewyn Smith
Raewyn SmithSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service!

We have used Jeff and his team for many purchases over the years and they have always been friendly, easy to approach and prompt with reply's. I wouldn't go anywhere else for your car and equipment financing needs, Finlease is the best team hands down!

Anthony
AnthonySydney, NSW

New Car Purchase

My Dealings with the whole Finlease team was second to none with the purchase of my new car.
They made the whole process painless and will not hesitate to call them for my next purchase.

Car ModelFord Ranger PX.II / PX.III 4x4 2.0L Bi-Turbo Diesel Raptor
Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Anthony, We greatly appreciate you taking the time to post this review and look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Patricia
PatriciaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent dealings with Finlease

I have used Finlease quite a few times now and have never had any issues in dealings with them. I would highly recommend this company for any finance for your vehicle purchase.

Car Modeltoyota hilux

Great Service

Charles was easy to deal with at all times, communicating was excellent and timely, could have have been any easier. Will work with Charles again in the future. Well done team.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Paul, thanks for this review. Charles will be delighted to see your feedback. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Vicki Reddicliffe
Vicki ReddicliffeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful and understanding

The whole experience was very professional and they were able to secure a loan for a company that only had a short trading period for the business. We were always kept up to date and the whole process met our timeline perfectly.

Finlease M.Finlease

Unbelievably helpful and a pleasure to deal with

From the first call, Stephanie was friendly, helpful and attentive.

Everything was explained upfront and through the process. Any questions I had were swiftly answered or explained.

The financing came with excellent rates and the service was excellent.

Car ModelVolvo XC60 MK.I D4 Luxury
Finlease M.Finlease

Great service easy to deal with

Brady was fantastic to work with. This is our second car financing deal we have done with the guys at Finlease and they really make it just so easy!

Thanks, Craig

Car ModelMercedes-Benz GLE-Class 292 GLE 450
Bill Baxx
Bill BaxxDarwin, NT

Fantastic

Neil was very patient and profession. Kept us informed all the way
We've decide to Use Finlease to upgrade our rental car fleet and equipment on a preferred supplier basis.

a a a plus

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Bill. Neil will be absolutely delighted to see your feedback. We look forward to working with you and looking after your needs for many years to come. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Amanda A
Amanda ASydney, NSW

Outstanding service

Scott, was fantastic he sorted our finance for our new car, swiftly & professionally. We have used Scott a few times now for both personal & business finance - we would highly recommend him!

Finlease M.Finlease

Knowledgeable and helpful, made the process a breeze

Charles from FinLease helped my finance a car through my business and I couldn’t be happier with the service I received. He answered all my questions, was super friendly and always easy to get a hold of. The whole process was painless and I was kept updated at all times.

Jay Sheffield
Jay SheffieldSydney, NSW

Harry from Finlease is Professional and Extremely Efficient

Dealing with Harry from Finlease was amazing. Always professional and responded promptly. His communication was exceptional at every step of the process and he even ensured my finance was ready early to collect my car. Thanks Harry - Highly recommend

Excellent Job Again from Team at Finlease

As always excellent work from Miles & Victoria.
I have used Finlease now for many years and business is always repeated as the service, prompt action, and attention to detail is impeccable. I most certainly highly recommend Finlease to anyone wanting to lease equipment finance. They are excellent.

Genevieve
GenevieveSydney Surrounds, NSW

Chris is amazing!

Chris always goes above and beyond! I wouldnt go anywhere else & i will recommend him to all family and friends.
He made the process easy and fast, can’t thank him enough!

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Genevieve, lovely feedback for Chris. I have passed your comments on to him. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Professional and efficient service

From the outset, nothing was to hard for Finlease to accommodate or resolve. Chris was exemplary in his telephone manner and product knowledge. The process to finance my car was efficient and effortless. Thanks for providing such a professional service.

Excellent service, attention to detail - well recommend Finlease

We have used Finlease many times and always found their service to be excellent, timely, accurate and the staff very helpful - top class company. They get back to you, they do it right, and they do it properly. Well done.

Car ModelToyota LandCruiser 200 Mark I 4.5L Twin-Turbo Diesel Sahara
Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks for this review and for being a long term customer. Our business has been built on happy clients such as you. Enjoy the land cruiser and we look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Cappos
CapposSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent Service!!

Brady and Victoria are absolutely amazing, great people to work with, they got us what I need basically overnight. I couldn’t believe how quick and efficient they were helping me get the new Car we needed. Thanks heaps guys :)

Car ModelLDV G10
GRMS
GRMSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast, Friendly & Efficient!

Another fabulous finance deal by Finlease. Always very professional service, quick and efficient communications, with a high focus on customer service. Michael Giorgas and his team make the whole process a smooth transaction every time and for our business, we would not consider using anyone else. Beside all of the mentioned positives, the rates that we also achieve are the best around. You will not be disappointed using Finlease for any of your financing needs.

Car ModelIsuzu D-MAX