Finlease Car Financing

Finlease Car Financing (page 2 of 6)

Tamika and Tony

Tamika and TonyHobart, TAS

Absolutely Solid Customer Service!!

It’s been absolute pleasure dealing with Finlease, they have gone over and beyond to assist us in several transactions. Customer service is amazing and on a one to one personal level which what I liked the most.
Absolutely Highly recommend Dale, very knowledgeable and experienced.

Wonderful service

Thank you to Chris Lawrence & Victoria
For their Professional and Exceptional customer service. We are extremely satisfied with your prompt attention and communication.
We would definitely recommend Finlease and their service.

Ali F

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Ali, thanks for posting this review. Chris and Victoria will be delighted to see the feedback. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Wonderful service.

Chris Bourke has helped us with finance on two occasions now and his customer service, communication and professionalism is exceptional. We would highly recommend Chris and Finlease.
Ray and Sharon Tolcher

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Ray & Sharon. Appreciate you taking the time to provide this review. Chris will be delighted to see your feedback. We look forward to working with you for many years to come. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Warrgambi

WarrgambiCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Professional Service

We used Finlease to purchase our new fleet of vehicles and we were very satisfied with the experience.

We found the customer service to be very professional and there was sufficient communication throughout the entire process.

Thanks Finlease! :)

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Warrgambi. I know Chris thoroughly enjoyed working with you guys, the vehicles look great and Chris is keen to look after you for many years to come. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Lynda D.

Lynda D.Southern and Hills, SA

Excellent Service

This is the second time I have used Finlease for my vehicle purchases. Without doubt this is the only way to go. The process was so easy from start to finish. The service is exceptional! Neil even called me when I was driving the car home from the dealership on a Saturday to check that I had collected the car with no issues. I have recommended Finlease to so many people as I know without a doubt that the service and support will always be outstanding!

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Car ModelVolkswagen Amarok 2H.I 4x4

Excellent service

Super easy to deal with, excellent customer service. The whole process was straight forward & easy. Your calls get returned, your updated on the whole process. I will always recommend Finlease

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Brett, appreciate you taking the time to provide this review and your positive feedback. What you experienced is exactly what we strive for. We look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Tony Hughes

Tony HughesHunter Region, NSW

I have used Finlease for several years now and always found them to have outstanding customer service. My recent purchase of a new vehicle with the help of Brady Talbot was again great even with the challenges of COVID-19. Highly recommend Finlease.

Car ModelVolkswagen Multivan T5.II
Finlease M.Finlease

Thank you for impeccable service!

So grateful to Jay and the team at Finlease for such incredible customer service along with a positive can-do, super organised attitude when it came to trading in and re-financing my new car loan. Only a week after first engaging with Finlease I was driving away in a Mercedes GLC300 Coupe.
Thank you again team!

Car ModelMercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe
Matt

MattHunter Region, NSW

Car finance made easy

Paul is a great lender and knowledgeable in the way the banks worked. Its a shame the banks dont work to his same standards and time frames but he pushed as hard as he could.
I have known him and worked with him for many years and have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone needing commercial lending.

Car ModelToyota Corolla E180 Hatch Ascent Sport

David Ryan

David RyanVictoria

Professional Streamlined Service

I cannot praise and comment highly enough on the professional service provided by Victoria and the Finlease Team.
The entire process was easy as all the steps along the way were totally explained and transparent, with no hidden costs or service charges
I received most competitive rates available in todays market

Andrew

AndrewSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent seamless service and great rates

Finlease have been a pleasure to deal with, from the outset with a quotation to documentation and then the settlement.
We could not rate them high enough, this level of service is becoming rare in the day and age.
An added bonus was an exceptional rate they were able to organise
We will be definitely back for the next round of vehicle purchases.

Car ModelToyota HiLux MK8.I 4x2 Workmate Diesel

davejenkins

davejenkins

Professional and easy to deal with

I've used Finlease several times. Professional and quick, and the rates are excellent. They are my go to finance brokers now.Even during covid 19 they managed to get me funding on 2 cars at an extremely low rate.

Excellent service

Getting every thing sorted out for my car loan was made quick and easy working with Chris and Victoria from finlease. I would definitely recommend them for anyone looking for finance.

Car ModelVolkswagen Amarok

Linked1

Linked1Central Queensland, QLD

A positive Covid experience

Brook again worked his magic in ensuring the finance i required was available and at a surprisingly low rate when comparing to the alternatives.
As they say "better than a bank"

Car ModelToyota LandCruiser 200 Mark I 4.5L Twin-Turbo Diesel VX
Tania Belton

Tania BeltonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service, worked so hard with a great result!

I dealt with Miles, he was reliable, and a great communicator, he kept me updated and pushed the seek the rate and deal we wanted. He also rang to check all was ok after I had a couple of issues with the car dealer!!

Car ModelMitsubishi Eclipse Cross YA LS

Sean L

Sean LSydney

Great service....once again

This is my second experience with Finlease. It was again a seamless process. They provided great service and a very competitive interest rate. Happy to recommend to anyone looking for finance.

Car ModelMazda CX-5 KF GT AWD, 2.5L Petrol

excellent

Great service and understanding. Kept me informed all the way through the process. i have dealt with finlease before and will continue to do so. Highly recommend the team at finlease

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Andrew, Thanks for both the positive feedback and your continued use of Finlease. We greatly appreciate it. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Mick

MickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Prompt followup

customer service was excellent, prompt reply and clear communication.Process didn't drag on and i always had the feeling that my application mattered.I would happily recommend finlease to other industry collegues

Car ModelVolkswagen Tiguan 5N 132TSI
Anna B.

Anna B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best in the business

Both Miles and Victoria provide outstanding service. This is my second car they have arranged finance for me, always so responsive, keep my up to date with any delays on the lenders side and follow me up if I haven’t provided everything! I would be lost without them, customer focused at all times - focused on my outcome in finance options, ie rates, terms etc. Victoria even let me know my car has settled on a long weekend as she knew I was without a car! I couldn’t ask for more.

Car ModelKia Seltos GT-Line

Car loan - RAM 1500

Very personal service directed to my business needs, cost upfront no unexpected fees
highly recommend Andrew and his team at Canberra
excellent rate achieved and all stated promises delivered
Peter Williams