Finlease Car Financing

Finlease Car Financing (page 3 of 7)

Thank you for impeccable service!

So grateful to Jay and the team at Finlease for such incredible customer service along with a positive can-do, super organised attitude when it came to trading in and re-financing my new car loan. Only a week after first engaging with Finlease I was driving away in a Mercedes GLC300 Coupe.
Thank you again team!

Matt

MattHunter Region, NSW

Car finance made easy

Paul is a great lender and knowledgeable in the way the banks worked. Its a shame the banks dont work to his same standards and time frames but he pushed as hard as he could.
I have known him and worked with him for many years and have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone needing commercial lending.

David Ryan

David RyanVictoria

Professional Streamlined Service

I cannot praise and comment highly enough on the professional service provided by Victoria and the Finlease Team.
The entire process was easy as all the steps along the way were totally explained and transparent, with no hidden costs or service charges
I received most competitive rates available in todays market

Andrew

AndrewSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent seamless service and great rates

Finlease have been a pleasure to deal with, from the outset with a quotation to documentation and then the settlement.
We could not rate them high enough, this level of service is becoming rare in the day and age.
An added bonus was an exceptional rate they were able to organise
We will be definitely back for the next round of vehicle purchases.

davejenkins

davejenkins

Professional and easy to deal with

I've used Finlease several times. Professional and quick, and the rates are excellent. They are my go to finance brokers now.Even during covid 19 they managed to get me funding on 2 cars at an extremely low rate.

Excellent service

Getting every thing sorted out for my car loan was made quick and easy working with Chris and Victoria from finlease. I would definitely recommend them for anyone looking for finance.

Linked1

Linked1Central Queensland, QLD

A positive Covid experience

Brook again worked his magic in ensuring the finance i required was available and at a surprisingly low rate when comparing to the alternatives.
As they say "better than a bank"

Tania Belton

Tania BeltonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service, worked so hard with a great result!

I dealt with Miles, he was reliable, and a great communicator, he kept me updated and pushed the seek the rate and deal we wanted. He also rang to check all was ok after I had a couple of issues with the car dealer!!

Sean L

Sean LSydney

Great service....once again

This is my second experience with Finlease. It was again a seamless process. They provided great service and a very competitive interest rate. Happy to recommend to anyone looking for finance.

excellent

Great service and understanding. Kept me informed all the way through the process. i have dealt with finlease before and will continue to do so. Highly recommend the team at finlease

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Andrew, Thanks for both the positive feedback and your continued use of Finlease. We greatly appreciate it. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Mick

MickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Prompt followup

customer service was excellent, prompt reply and clear communication.Process didn't drag on and i always had the feeling that my application mattered.I would happily recommend finlease to other industry collegues

Anna B.

Anna B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best in the business

Both Miles and Victoria provide outstanding service. This is my second car they have arranged finance for me, always so responsive, keep my up to date with any delays on the lenders side and follow me up if I haven’t provided everything! I would be lost without them, customer focused at all times - focused on my outcome in finance options, ie rates, terms etc. Victoria even let me know my car has settled on a long weekend as she knew I was without a car! I couldn’t ask for more.

Car loan - RAM 1500

Very personal service directed to my business needs, cost upfront no unexpected fees
highly recommend Andrew and his team at Canberra
excellent rate achieved and all stated promises delivered
Peter Williams
4D Surveying
managing director

Adam R

Adam RSouthwest, VIC

Repeat customer

One word, Brilliant.
Miles, Victoria and Prab are fast seamless and great to deal with.
I have and will continue to tell my friends and clients to deal with Finlease.
Great service, great rates, excellent communication even through COVID-19 = Brilliant!

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Car Finance

I have used Finlease several times and have always found them to provide an excellent service and great rates. Their response time is fast and they have great attention to detail. Highly recommended.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Mark, thanks for the feedback & we look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Products USA

Products USAHunter Region, NSW

Jay Martin and the Finlease team are the best!

I have worked with Jay Martin and the Finlease team now for a number of years across a number of businesses and have engaged them to finance everything from Motor Vehicles to heavy equipment. They have always been professional, User Friendly and Courteous with each dealing.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Product USA, lovely feedback and thanks for being a long term client. It is very much appreciated. I have passed your comments onto Jay and his team. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Car financing.

My purchasing a car experience was very easy and made simple. The service i recieved was outstanding. The staff member i dealt with was friendly, helpful and polite. There were no hidden charges and the amount i was shown was what i was charged. Good experience would use them again.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Steve, thanks for the feedback. Glad you had a good experience and we look forward to working with you again. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

No One Does Finance Better

I have been using Jay and the team from Finlease for over 15 years. I use them for ALL of my business and personal Finance needs. Once I get them involved in a new purchase, they take care of everything. There is no stress once the deal is in their hands. There is no other Broker to use.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Michael, I think we may need to “frame this one” :). The biggest compliment you have paid us is to have been a client for the past 15 years!!. Thanks for letting us look after you. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

tony j.

tony j.

very happy with results

very happy with the service and effort that was put into assistance with my loan application Neil Styles and Peter Wright were extremely helpful and went out of way to keep me up-to-date with the results. i had been to other finance brokers and was treated with no where near the respect shown by finlease as my loan was considered not worthwhile(to small ) ...once again thanks Peter wright once again...

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Tony, Thanks for the feedback on our SA team, I will pass your comments on to Neil and Peter. We look forward to working with you again. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Patricia

PatriciaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Fantastic service, made financing easy

Brady was fantastic, from approval of the loan to organising the paperwork right through to settlement. His communication with us through out the process was spot on. Would definately recommend Brady and Finlease to anyone for their next purchase.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Patricia. Really lovely feedback on Brady thank you. I have passed your comments onto Brady who will be delighted to see them. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO