Finlease Car Financing

Finlease Car Financing (page 5 of 7)

Philip

PhilipMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Company Vehicle Finance

Easiest Finance Ever. No hassles everything was completed quickly without a fuss. Highly Recommended. Contact Harry if you need vehicle finance, nothing was a problem to him. Will be back next time I need finance.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Philip, thanks for this feedback. Harry will be very pleased to see this and I have passed your comments on. We look forward to working with you again in the future, kind regards Mark ODonoghue CEO

Hamish

HamishSydney, NSW

Exemplary service from Miles and Victoria

My first call is always to Miles and Victoria from Finlease whenever I'm looking to finance a new vehicle. They always deliver and offer expeditious execution throughout the process. I'd highly recommend them to anyone seeking a competitive financial product and fantastic service. Totally customer centric. Wonderful experience every time!

Put simply - Finlease know what they're doing

I've lost count of the number of times we've worked with Finlease and their team over more than a decade of being in business ourselves. One phone call and the team there know exactly what's required to take care of our financing needs for vehicles and equipment. We simply won't go anywhere else because they hunt for the best deals for us and make the whole process dead easy. Thanks again team.

Ryan

RyanSydney, NSW

Car leasing made easy

I have just signed 2 more vehicles with Finlease and Jay and Chris from the team make it simple and made sure I was looked after with the best rate around. They offer the best of both worlds, ease of getting all the approval paperwork and the best rate with out all the hidden back-end charges. I would definitely recommend them.

Jake M

Jake M

Awesome service

Great service from James at Finlease. Saved me a lot of time and was always contactable with any questions I had. I would highly recommend Finlease and James to anyone looking for finance.

Ben

BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

These guys make it easy

My novated lease through a private seller was no problem for these guys. Michael is a legend have used him on several other deals over the years. Would recommend anyone chasing finance give them a shot.

Renee

ReneeHunter Region, NSW

Second Time Around With Finlease

This is the second time we have dealt with Finlease in obtaining finance to purchase vehicles for our business and from the onset the experience with Finlease was fantastic.
They are a highly organised business who have superb follow up, keep you informed and makes the whole process of obtaining finance easy. The after sale service is also spot on by making sure you have received the documents, you are happy with the product.
Well done to the team at Finlease, no need to go searching for a competitive rate, pickup the phone and call Michael or Michelle and I am sure you will be satisfied.

Ljupco Nicoski

Ljupco NicoskiSydney, NSW

Response, service... outstanding

from initial contact in regards to the rates, response fast & accurate
very competitive rates on the market
time to complete the process, also great
finalising the contract, well explained and compete way better then expected
Looking forward to the next finance

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Ljupco, we very much appreciate the feedback and we too look forward to working with you again on your next requirement. Kind regards Mark ODonoghue CEO

Craig Shipway

Craig ShipwayFyshwick 2609, ACT

So Easy

Brady and Kerri-Anne are so easy to deal with. We needed our vehicle leases sorted quickly and they were. Every hurdle was overcome with ease, every detail covered professionally, and the Bank & Dealership organised. This is our third lease with Finlease, and we will be back.

Luke S.

Luke S.Central West, NSW

Fantastic group of people, awesome experience.

Extremely satisfied with Michael. Great person to deal with and a great rate to go with it.
I would highly suggest Finlease Orange to anyone looking for a great rate and professional mannerisms.

Mike Smith

Mike SmithCentral, SA

Easy Car Finance

Peter and Malik gave excellent service when we required finance for our new vehicle. Great rates and quick finance from a team that cares about our business. Thank you for good customer service

James beleno

James belenoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent and so easy

Michael was fantastic and very easy to work with. Through the whole thing Michael gave excellent advice and got me the best rates. Highly recommended to anyone looking for fiance for any occasion.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi James, thanks for the feedback and I have passed your comments onto Michael and his team. we look forward to working with you again when you next have a requirement. Kind regards Mark O'Donoghue CEO

HeshR

HeshRSouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent service and easy to deal with

Michael was friendly and up front with what was involved in getting the car financed. Was able to get a good deal quickly and without hassle. Michael co-ordinated with the dealer directly and made the process very easy and smooth. Would recommend them for car finance.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks for the feedback HeshR, I will pass your comments onto Michael in our QLD team. Kind regards Mark O'Donoghue CEO

Leigh

Leigh

Excellent Hassle Free dealings

I have used Finlease exclusively for my vehicle requirements as the service provided by Dale Archer at Finlease is faultless and hassle free.
Based on my previous dealings I would not waste my time with any other Company.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Leigh, this is really lovely feedback for Dale and I have passed your comments on. We really appreciate your ongoing support and look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Jonathan Lord

Jonathan LordHobart, TAS

Professional, Prompt & Impressive

Whilst I've previously used Finlease Tasmania in a separate professional capacity, this was the first time as a sole trader. Dale was as always highly professional, extremely prompt with his follow-up and highly impressive in his diligence to not only secure finance for our new vehicle but ensure settlement was completed swiftly. That's to say nothing for their highly competitive finance options which leave other providers severely wanting. Highly recommended.

Jamie and Linda

Jamie and LindaSydney, NSW

Service Review

Christos from Finlease has been remarkable to deal with. Nothing was a problem. Completly accomodating, professional, so easy to do business with and got us the result we were after. Thank you so much for helping us grow our business! We will be recommending other business owners to use finlease

Finlease M.Finlease

Professional and so easy to deal with!

This is our 4th time dealing with Michael and Victoria from finlease and we couldn't be happier.

The process is just so easy and we would recommend Finlease to anyone financing a vehicle for their Business

Luke Courtney

Luke CourtneyMurray Mallee, SA

Couldn't recommend Finlease more!

Peter from Finlease was amazing. He found an amazing rate and did all the hard work. The most stress free lease/loan I have ever experienced! I will definitely be using Finlease again.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Luke, lovely feedback and I have passed your comments on to Peter and the team in SA. We look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

ALWAYS great service

we have been using Finlease for all our finance options for well over 20 years
and as always nothing is a problem
great rates and easy to do business
well done guys and girls

Fantastic as always

To Miles and Victoria, another super star performance. Unlike the many deals you have financed for me, this one I gave you plenty of headaches! None the less, you never questioned me, did a great job solving the issues and ultimately got me a great deal on my new car. Highly recommended team.