Finlease Car Financing

Finlease Car Financing (page 7 of 7)

Scott C

Scott CSydney, NSW

The service provided by Chris was second to none. He was knowledgeable, pleasant and extremely efficient. The rate offered was competitive and good enoughfor me to change brokers. I have no hesitation in using Finlease for my future dealings.

Dale C

Dale CHunter Region, NSW

Easy Stress Free Process

Great experience dealing with James O'donoghue from Finlease. Meeting me at my work site made it hassle free. All costs are upfront with no surprises. Will deal with again. Thanks!

Great, fast, service

Thanks Jay and Malinda, the service was seamless.
Fast easy and efficient.
Easy to deal with and always on the ball.
Would recommend to anyone looking for equipment finance.
Looking forward to doing business in the future.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Daniel, thanks for the feedback and I have sent your comments into the team. We look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Car Loans

Find out how Finlease Car Financing compares to other Car Loans

CourtneyNita

CourtneyNitaNew South Wales

AMAZING & extremely helpful would recommended to anyone

Couldn't fault my Partner and I experience. From the first day it was easy to do, and explained to us what would be better for us! Fast with the application and approval process. Highly recommended Chris to anyone that needs any finance loan help!

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Courtney, appreciate the feedback and we have sent your comments on to Chris. Great to see it was a good experience for you. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

james randall

james randallSydney, NSW

It just works

Yet again the team at Finlease have provided faultless service.

We have been dealing with Michael and the team since the early 2000's. Everytime the process is great and nothing left to chance, everything to clear and upfront.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi James, always good to see feedback from long-term clients and to get a sense that we consistently deliver year in year out. I will pass your comments on to Michael and his team. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

PipeLining

PipeLiningSydney, NSW

Once again, the process was seamless

Thank you, Jay and Kerri-Anne, so helpful and so easy. Your great service hasn't changed over the 10yrs you've been helping us with our Business Vehicle/Equipment Leases. Definitely, a stressless process.

Ocean Solar

Ocean SolarMid North Coast, NSW

Smooth and easy

Jay and his team were fantastic to deal with, securing a great dea for me during start up of my business and helping every step of the way... could not recommend more highly

Dimitri H

Dimitri HSydney, NSW

Great company to deal with!

I’d like to thank James and his team for all their help. He was very profesional and easy to deal with and I would definitely recommend and use Finlease again. Their rates were competitive, the application process smooth and James was happy to answer any questions I had.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Dimitri, I have passed your comments on to James and his team. Thanks very much for entrusting us with your finance. Please tell your friends :) kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Rafa

RafaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beyond and above, Best rates, Best service!!

I would just like to say a massive thank you to Michael and his team (Ben) and all the hard work he has put in to help me on getting my new car and for the great effort was put in, with many options to help me out. I do appreciate it a lot guys. I can't thank you enough for your top job, if you’re looking for an easy communication, fast response and great service, you will find it with Finlease, you won’t get a service like this anywhere else. Our dream car is at our garage now, Thanks to you. I recommend your service for everyone that I know that is looking for a finance…. and the rates?? The best possible. Thank you again!

Car Loans

Find out how Finlease Car Financing compares to other Car Loans

Jesse Gonzalez

Jesse GonzalezSydney, NSW

truly such an easy transaction

3 day turnaround what can i say ! I've been in business over 30yrs by far the easiest loan transaction I've ever done
well done Chris !!!!!
would not hesitate to recommend

Chris N

Chris NSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not only the best rates, I also received fast and professional service!

Thank you very much for all your work Michael & Ben. I really appreciate the speed in which you have been able to make it happen.
You came recommended by a family member and now I see why!

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Chris, your final comment says it so succinctly, THANKYOU. I have passed on your comments to Michael and Ben who will be delighted to see this feedback. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Kind regards Mark O'Donoghue CEO

Truckhydsol

TruckhydsolSydney, NSW

Andrew

Andrewasked

Car Financing

What is your interest rate for a used car loan. Secured and unsecured.

Hi Andrew

Interest rates typically vary from 3% to 8% depending on many circumstances so suggest you speak with one of our team who can provide you with a better indication once we know your circumstances and requirements.

We have offices in every state so please feel free to visit our website and contact one of our team close to you.

We do specialise in business related loans and as such don’t typically arrange finance on consumer loans for private use vehicles.

Hope this assists

Mark

Shayan

Shayanasked

Car Financing

Do you give loan to non-PR residents?
I am currently working as stuff in a university in Sydney and I will get my PR soon in next couple of months (~6months), but I want to know if can get car finance with my current 485 Post Work visa? Something about 20k.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Shayan, best we have a chat to you to get an understanding of your current visa and time left on it. suggest you either drop a note back with your contact details or call James from our office on 0413470370

Get an answer from our members and Finlease representatives

Finlease Car Financing