Finlease Car Financing
See the Best Car Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Finlease

Tracey Rose
Tracey RoseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Team!

As always great team to work with nothing is to hard and they are always extremely helpful, friendly and professional.
Brady goes above and beyond to help that's why we keep coming back, I would recommend them to everyone.

Application Process
Loan TypeLine of Credit
Loan Start DateFebruary 2021
Andrew
AndrewSydney, NSW

Quick and trouble free

This was my 1st time dealing with Finlease for car finance.Chris made the whole process easy and trouble free.
Definitely would recommend Finlease to anyone looking for finance. I look forward to dealing with Chris and the team at Finlease in the future.

Application Process
Loan TypeLine of Credit
Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Andrew, thanks for taking the time to provide this review and really pleasing to see you had a good experience through Chris. We also look forward to dealing with you again in the future. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Other Car Loans

Andrew
Andrewasked
Car Financing

What is your interest rate for a used car loan. Secured and unsecured.

Hi Andrew

Interest rates typically vary from 3% to 8% depending on many circumstances so suggest you speak with one of our team who can provide you with a better indication once we know your circumstances and requirements.

We have offices in every state so please feel free to visit our website and contact one of our team close to you.

We do specialise in business related loans and as such don’t typically arrange finance on consumer loans for private use vehicles.

Hope this assists

Mark

Shayan
Shayanasked
Car Financing

Do you give loan to non-PR residents?
I am currently working as stuff in a university in Sydney and I will get my PR soon in next couple of months (~6months), but I want to know if can get car finance with my current 485 Post Work visa? Something about 20k.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Shayan, best we have a chat to you to get an understanding of your current visa and time left on it. suggest you either drop a note back with your contact details or call James from our office on 0413470370

Get an answer from our members and Finlease representatives

Finlease Car Financing