Finlease Car Financing

Finlease Car Financing (page 3 of 10)

Mick

MickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Prompt followup

customer service was excellent, prompt reply and clear communication.Process didn't drag on and i always had the feeling that my application mattered.I would happily recommend finlease to other industry collegues

Peter

PeterNorth Western Region, NSW

Service Level

Finlease Orange provided a quick turn around time from initial quote to formal approval.
Pricing matched the quote and the documents were provided in a short time frame.
Interest rate was in line with expectations.

Anna B.

Anna B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best in the business

Both Miles and Victoria provide outstanding service. This is my second car they have arranged finance for me, always so responsive, keep my up to date with any delays on the lenders side and follow me up if I haven’t provided everything! I would be lost without them, customer focused at all times - focused on my outcome in finance options, ie rates, terms etc. Victoria even let me know my car has settled on a long weekend as she knew I was without a car! I couldn’t ask for more.

Great service!

Michael has looked after my small trucking business incredibly efficiently everytime. He has always been easy to deal with throughout the whole process and kept me up to date every step of the way.

Car loan - RAM 1500

Very personal service directed to my business needs, cost upfront no unexpected fees
highly recommend Andrew and his team at Canberra
excellent rate achieved and all stated promises delivered
Peter Williams
4D Surveying
managing director

Charles Matthews #bestinthebusiness

Last month we bought a 200 series Landcruiser, we love the car but the service and finance from Charles Matthews was icing on the cake. As a small company with a fleet of only 6 vehicles, we feel we were treated as a company with 50!!!

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Scaffold King, what a lovely review. Charles will be absolutely delighted to see this feedback and thanks very much for allowing us to work with you. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Laura

LauraSydney, NSW

Easy to deal with

Miles and Victoria were very good and easy to deal with. Finance, was arranged with minimal hassles, money was promptly paid and our car was received in very little time. Give Finlease a try.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Laura. I have passed your comments on to Miles and Victoria. It is essential we make the whole process seamless and easy. Great to see you had that experience. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Adam R

Adam RSouthwest, VIC

Repeat customer

One word, Brilliant.
Miles, Victoria and Prab are fast seamless and great to deal with.
I have and will continue to tell my friends and clients to deal with Finlease.
Great service, great rates, excellent communication even through COVID-19 = Brilliant!

MarkSydney, NSW

Car Finance

I have used Finlease several times and have always found them to provide an excellent service and great rates. Their response time is fast and they have great attention to detail. Highly recommended.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Mark, thanks for the feedback & we look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Products USA

Products USAHunter Region, NSW

Jay Martin and the Finlease team are the best!

I have worked with Jay Martin and the Finlease team now for a number of years across a number of businesses and have engaged them to finance everything from Motor Vehicles to heavy equipment. They have always been professional, User Friendly and Courteous with each dealing.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Product USA, lovely feedback and thanks for being a long term client. It is very much appreciated. I have passed your comments onto Jay and his team. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Car financing.

My purchasing a car experience was very easy and made simple. The service i recieved was outstanding. The staff member i dealt with was friendly, helpful and polite. There were no hidden charges and the amount i was shown was what i was charged. Good experience would use them again.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Steve, thanks for the feedback. Glad you had a good experience and we look forward to working with you again. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

No One Does Finance Better

I have been using Jay and the team from Finlease for over 15 years. I use them for ALL of my business and personal Finance needs. Once I get them involved in a new purchase, they take care of everything. There is no stress once the deal is in their hands. There is no other Broker to use.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Michael, I think we may need to “frame this one” :). The biggest compliment you have paid us is to have been a client for the past 15 years!!. Thanks for letting us look after you. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

SYNC Cabling Solutions

SYNC Cabling SolutionsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Seamless Car Finance

The team at Finlease Car Financing delivered us a seamless service. Helpful, organised and friendly. The entire process was stress-free. Their professionalism extended our expectation, and we would not hesitate to support their business in the future.

mark L

mark LSydney Surrounds, NSW

Car finance rating

Used Finlease again for my recent car purchase and as usual their service was great. As a repeat customer for both car and boat financing I can thoroughly recommend using them.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Mark thanks for taking the time to provide us with some feedback and a big thank you for coming back as a repeat client. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

tony j.

tony j.

very happy with results

very happy with the service and effort that was put into assistance with my loan application Neil Styles and Peter Wright were extremely helpful and went out of way to keep me up-to-date with the results. i had been to other finance brokers and was treated with no where near the respect shown by finlease as my loan was considered not worthwhile(to small ) ...once again thanks Peter wright once again...

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Tony, Thanks for the feedback on our SA team, I will pass your comments on to Neil and Peter. We look forward to working with you again. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Patricia

PatriciaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Fantastic service, made financing easy

Brady was fantastic, from approval of the loan to organising the paperwork right through to settlement. His communication with us through out the process was spot on. Would definately recommend Brady and Finlease to anyone for their next purchase.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Patricia. Really lovely feedback on Brady thank you. I have passed your comments onto Brady who will be delighted to see them. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Sue B

Sue BGippsland, VIC

Amazing Customer Service

Chris Girle is great to deal with.
Professional and a great communicator, he has assisted me several times.
Nothing is too much trouble for him.
Can highly recommend and I’d use Finlease again for any future purchases.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Sue. Such lovely feedback and I have passed your comments on to Chris. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Easy to deal with!!

Miles is very professional and went through everything about the car finance, I would definitely use Finlease again and recommend anyone to use them. Thanks again for coming out and making it easy to deal with finlease.

So easy

Miles and Victoria made our vehicle changeover as seamless as ever. Nothings a problem and the processes are done with no difficulty for the client. Also everything is done quickly so you don’t have to wait. Great service guys.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Anthony, thanks for the great review. I have passed your comments on to Miles and Victoria who will be delighted to see your feedback. We look forward to working with you again. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Zeph G.

Zeph G.South East Queensland, QLD

COVID-19 Lockdown did not stop these guys!

Michael Giorgas from Finlease Brisbane was simply phenomenal from the very first phone call.

We're in the midst of the COVID-19 lockdown and he didn't let any excuse get in the way of sorting finance for our new work vehicle.
Three other major finance brokers all used Corona Virus as the excuse as to why lenders were closing their books.

Michael stepped up and got the deal done. He also put together the best finance package we could find and tailored it exactly to our liking.

I have nothing but praise for his sheer professionalism and work ethic, we look forward to using his services again.