Finlease Car Financing

Finlease Car Financing (page 6 of 17)

Excellent service

Would recommend and use again. Customer service outstanding Chris was amazing and nothing was to much. He went above and beyond to ensure I got what I wanted before EOFY, in fact the whole team went above and beyond!

Finlease M.Finlease

Thank you for impeccable service!

So grateful to Jay and the team at Finlease for such incredible customer service along with a positive can-do, super organised attitude when it came to trading in and re-financing my new car loan. Only a week after first engaging with Finlease I was driving away in a Mercedes GLC300 Coupe.
Thank you again team!

Matt
MattHunter Region, NSW

Car finance made easy

Paul is a great lender and knowledgeable in the way the banks worked. Its a shame the banks dont work to his same standards and time frames but he pushed as hard as he could.
I have known him and worked with him for many years and have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone needing commercial lending.

David Ryan
David RyanVictoria

Professional Streamlined Service

I cannot praise and comment highly enough on the professional service provided by Victoria and the Finlease Team.
The entire process was easy as all the steps along the way were totally explained and transparent, with no hidden costs or service charges
I received most competitive rates available in todays market

CANBRA PTY LTD
CANBRA PTY LTDAustralian Capital Territory

Business vehicle

The customer service we received from our broker Andrew Chisholm and his team was exceptional and outstanding considering the difficult circumstances during the COVID-19 pandemic. We were extremely satisfied with our experience and would definitely use his services again.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Canbra, Great to see this review for Andrew Chisholm and his team in our ACT office. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Alyce
Alyce

Always a quick and easy transaction

Miles and Victoria are always so easy to deal with, who provide efficient and updated responses.
Rates are always the best, and the turnaround time is very quick
Wouldn't go anywhere else when obtaining finance!

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Alyce, thanks for this lovely review and thanks for continuing to come back to Finlease for your requirements. I have passed your comments on to Miles and Victoria who will be delighted to see these. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Andrew
AndrewSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent seamless service and great rates

Finlease have been a pleasure to deal with, from the outset with a quotation to documentation and then the settlement.
We could not rate them high enough, this level of service is becoming rare in the day and age.
An added bonus was an exceptional rate they were able to organise
We will be definitely back for the next round of vehicle purchases.

davejenkins
davejenkins

Professional and easy to deal with

I've used Finlease several times. Professional and quick, and the rates are excellent. They are my go to finance brokers now.Even during covid 19 they managed to get me funding on 2 cars at an extremely low rate.

Other Car Loans

Excellent service and great communication

Very happy with the work and support by Miles to get our company truck finance sorted at the best rate around. We had limited time to get it through for the year end and everything was made very easy for us.

Excellent service

Getting every thing sorted out for my car loan was made quick and easy working with Chris and Victoria from finlease. I would definitely recommend them for anyone looking for finance.

Linked1
Linked1Central Queensland, QLD

A positive Covid experience

Brook again worked his magic in ensuring the finance i required was available and at a surprisingly low rate when comparing to the alternatives.
As they say "better than a bank"

Tania Belton
Tania BeltonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service, worked so hard with a great result!

I dealt with Miles, he was reliable, and a great communicator, he kept me updated and pushed the seek the rate and deal we wanted. He also rang to check all was ok after I had a couple of issues with the car dealer!!

Sean L
Sean LSydney

Great service....once again

This is my second experience with Finlease. It was again a seamless process. They provided great service and a very competitive interest rate. Happy to recommend to anyone looking for finance.

excellent

Great service and understanding. Kept me informed all the way through the process. i have dealt with finlease before and will continue to do so. Highly recommend the team at finlease

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Andrew, Thanks for both the positive feedback and your continued use of Finlease. We greatly appreciate it. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Mick
MickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Prompt followup

customer service was excellent, prompt reply and clear communication.Process didn't drag on and i always had the feeling that my application mattered.I would happily recommend finlease to other industry collegues

Andrew
Andrewasked
Car Financing

What is your interest rate for a used car loan. Secured and unsecured.

Hi Andrew

Interest rates typically vary from 3% to 8% depending on many circumstances so suggest you speak with one of our team who can provide you with a better indication once we know your circumstances and requirements.

We have offices in every state so please feel free to visit our website and contact one of our team close to you.

We do specialise in business related loans and as such don’t typically arrange finance on consumer loans for private use vehicles.

Hope this assists

Mark

Shayan
Shayanasked
Car Financing

Do you give loan to non-PR residents?
I am currently working as stuff in a university in Sydney and I will get my PR soon in next couple of months (~6months), but I want to know if can get car finance with my current 485 Post Work visa? Something about 20k.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Shayan, best we have a chat to you to get an understanding of your current visa and time left on it. suggest you either drop a note back with your contact details or call James from our office on 0413470370

Get an answer from our members and Finlease representatives

Finlease Car Financing