Finlease Car Financing

Jeanne L

Jeanne LSydney

Friendly, efficient and painless

After an unpleasant experience with car yard finance manager, it was a pleasure to deal with Finlease. James was responsive, helpful and organised everything quickly, at a better rate and efficiently. Clear communication, helpful customer service and completed within a short time frame.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Leanne, thanks for this feedback. We are delighted to hear that James was a breath of fresh air compared to the dealer and turned it around quickly. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Smooth sailing!

I always find rolling over cars an unrewarding experience at best but at least Finlease make the money side easy

lod596

lod596Newcastle

What a quick turnaround!

Finlease managed to turnaround our finance quote and settlement within just days enabling us to get our new car quicker! They searched the banks for the best rates and offers that would suit us then facilitated the bank, dealership and us to get all the information together quickly so we had our new car only days later!
    Fast, friendly and so helpful!

Car Loans

Find out how Finlease Car Financing compares to other Car Loans

Great friendly service

Finlease were informative and professional with all the dealings that I had with them, the only problems that I encounter with my purchase was with the car dealer.
    Quick

Andrew

Andrewasked

Car Financing

What is your interest rate for a used car loan. Secured and unsecured.

Hi Andrew

Interest rates typically vary from 3% to 8% depending on many circumstances so suggest you speak with one of our team who can provide you with a better indication once we know your circumstances and requirements.

We have offices in every state so please feel free to visit our website and contact one of our team close to you.

We do specialise in business related loans and as such don’t typically arrange finance on consumer loans for private use vehicles.

Hope this assists

Mark

Shayan

Shayanasked

Car Financing

Do you give loan to non-PR residents?
    I am currently working as stuff in a university in Sydney and I will get my PR soon in next couple of months (~6months), but I want to know if can get car finance with my current 485 Post Work visa? Something about 20k.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Shayan, best we have a chat to you to get an understanding of your current visa and time left on it. suggest you either drop a note back with your contact details or call James from our office on 0413470370

Get an answer from our members and Finlease representatives