Finlease Car Financing

Car Finance made easy!

Recently had the pleasure of using Finlease again for the forth time this year and as always was a fast prompt service made easy. Conor has been my go to guy to get my finance sorted and I could not recommended him highly enough. If you are even considering using this company then don't think twice just go ahead. I will always be using them in the future and have already passed on Conor's details to other potential customers!

Just all too easy!

Both Jeff and Marko made everything real easy, Marko kept me inform all the way through the process and gave me multiple options that would would with my circumstances.
We couldn't be happier!
Thanks to Jeff, Marko and the Finlease team!!

Superb service.

Excellent service. Scott was clear in communication, prompt and handled the process of finance seamlessly. Costs were committed to and kept. Rates were best in the market I had checked.

Create landscapes
Create landscapes Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Vehicle finance

Awesome, Brady and everyone at Finlease made the whole process seamless and being a business owner this is exactly what I was looking for!! Very happy with the whole process

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Creative Landscapes, great feedback. This is what we strive for, making it easy for busy business owners. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO.

Sartu Pateman
Sartu PatemanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Attention to detail, efficiency and trust in their client!

We were put into contact with Andrew (Andy) Chisholm from Finlease by our accountant. Andy took the time to meet with us, learn how we operate our business and was excited for our current lending requirements and had faith in our future goals. Our application, approval and settlement of funds was complete in 2 weeks and we pick up our new car tomorrow. Kerri-Anne Ross was fabulous when dealing with the contracts and paperwork. Overall both Andy and Kerri-Anne were so nice to deal with, nothing was a drama and everything was dealt with in a prompt manner.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Sartu, thanks for posting such a lovely review. Andy and Kerrie Anne will be delighted to see your feedback. It sounds as though we will be working with you again soon enough. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Great experience!

Working with Finlease was a quick and smooth process - great work by all members of the team, would definitely use again! Very quick turnaround, a happy customer - will be recommending in the future.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Haydn, Always great to see a happy customer, thanks for taking the time to post this review and we look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Jeremy
JeremySouth East Queensland, QLD

Smooth process leading to positive outcome. It is what we all want.

Chris has been a great help and has made the financing process very easy and smooth for us. As a busy professional, It is highly valuable to rely on such reliable support.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Jeremy. We have passed your comments on to Chris. Always great to see such descriptions as The process was very easy and smooth. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Kelly Lawler
Kelly Lawler Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Chris Lawrence is amazing!

Chris was fabulous from start to finish. He was supportive, factual and stepped us through the whole process. So happy to have found a good broker at last. Thank you so much for making this super easy!

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Kelly, such an outstanding review thank you so much. Chris will be absolutely delighted with this feedback and we look forward to working with you for many years to come. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

PaulSydney, NSW

Mustang Bullitt Purchase

Chris, Marko & Malinda made the whole process flow easily, considering the tough standards now imposed on the banks for personal lending. There were never any issues, just solutions.
This is my fourth purchase through Finlease in the last two years. Another is planned by June 30. Nobody comes close to the level of service & professionalism displayed by Chris & the team.
Chris Burke is my contact. He is very courteous & replies promptly to all emails & messages, not to mention answering after hours phone calls. He is a true gentleman.

Finlease M.Finlease

Such an outstanding review Paul, thanks for taking the time to do this. Chris Burke will be absolutely delighted to see this feedback as well the team. We look forward to working with you for many years to come. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Breanna
BreannaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Service & Support!!

Malinda was a delight to deal with, making process super easy and quick - from start to finish in 2 days!! She communicated clearly with myself and coordinated with the car dealership on what was required.
I am also very satisfied with the rate I received @ over half what I was offered direct from banks and elsewhere!
It would be a pleasure to work with her again

Finlease M.Finlease

Breanna, thanks for posting such a lovely review. Malinda will be delighted to see your comments. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Raewyn Smith
Raewyn SmithSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service!

We have used Jeff and his team for many purchases over the years and they have always been friendly, easy to approach and prompt with reply's. I wouldn't go anywhere else for your car and equipment financing needs, Finlease is the best team hands down!

Anthony
AnthonySydney, NSW

New Car Purchase

My Dealings with the whole Finlease team was second to none with the purchase of my new car.
They made the whole process painless and will not hesitate to call them for my next purchase.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Anthony, We greatly appreciate you taking the time to post this review and look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Excellent Service

Charles was fantastic to deal with. He made the whole process easy and communicated with the car dealer as well as our tray manufacturer for us. We have worked with Charles for many of our financing needs and will continue to do so in the future.

Patricia
PatriciaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent dealings with Finlease

I have used Finlease quite a few times now and have never had any issues in dealings with them. I would highly recommend this company for any finance for your vehicle purchase.

Great Service

Charles was easy to deal with at all times, communicating was excellent and timely, could have have been any easier. Will work with Charles again in the future. Well done team.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Paul, thanks for this review. Charles will be delighted to see your feedback. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO