Finlease Car Financing

Good reliable service

Brady Talbot was exceptional in handling our enquiry, and followed through thoroughly. Good rates, rapid response, very easy to work with. I will be giving Finlease the opportunity to finance any vehicles we purchase.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021

Professional service

Brady made the process of financing a new car simple and easy. Great service and I would highly recommend . The rate offered was the best I could find and Finlease were great from start to finish

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
Car ModelFord Ranger
Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Mark, appreciate the positive feedback and have passed your comments on to Brady. Great to see you found the whole process easy from start to finish. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

A+ Service and Super Efficient

Chris was a true professional in every sense of the word!
Nothing was a problem and I received finance extremely quickly over the xmas and new year period.
I highly recommend Chris and the team

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Thomas, this is lovely feedback and I have passed your comments on to Chris. The fact that you would happily recommend Chris and his team is all we can ask. Thanks for taking the time to post this review. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

James Ross

James RossHunter Region, NSW

ALWAYS THE BEST

This was my second time using Finlease in the last 12 months to get vehicles for my business, Chris is always a pleasure to deal with and goes above and beyond every time, I wont go anywhere else for my cars or equipment loans. Highly recommend!

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Quick and trouble free

This was my 1st time dealing with Finlease for car finance.Chris made the whole process easy and trouble free.
Definitely would recommend Finlease to anyone looking for finance. I look forward to dealing with Chris and the team at Finlease in the future.

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Andrew, thanks for taking the time to provide this review and really pleasing to see you had a good experience through Chris. We also look forward to dealing with you again in the future. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

TroySydney Surrounds, NSW

They make it so simple!

Have been using Finlease for years and this time around was just as easy. Chris was excellent in every aspect and can certainly recommend himself and Finlease. If anyone is in need of finance and want a simple and quick process....Finlease is it!

Troy

Thanks Mark....really appreciate your reply.

Ryan Brock

Ryan BrockMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

2nd time round even easier than the first

This was my 2nd time financing with Finlease. It was even faster and easier than the first time. Great rates and great service. No longer will I shop around for finance.

Finlease M.Finlease

Very easy and great service

Great rate very prompt service and 100% happy with the total deal. totally recommend Chris to any one who is looking to finance, he is very knowledgeable and nothing was a problem.

Car ModelMercedes Benz c 250
Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Colin, thanks for taking the time to provide this review, Chris will be delighted to see your feedback. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

jameswilliamson

jameswilliamsonSydney, NSW

Great Service. Great Result.

Great service from Chris that resulted in an awesome outcome. Application and approval process was quick and easy. I would certainty use them again. The rate was very competitive. I would have no problem recommending them to others.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Kylie H.

Kylie H.North-West & West coast, TAS

Extremely easy & fast

Wegot amazing service from Chris, Hassle free and efficient service provided our company.
We are very happy with our interest rates & dealing with Chris is great.
We will always use him for anything we need!

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Kylie, thanks for taking the time to post this review. I have passed your comments onto Chris who will be delighted to see these. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Kind regards, Mark O'Donoghue CEO

john

johnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast and simple

I use Michael from finlease for all of my new vehicles as he is always easy to deal with, fast and upfront with every cost. Would recommend them to anyone.

Teja

TejaSydney, NSW

Excellent service from Chris

Excellent service from Chris , I Got new courier contract for that I need Van I tried with almost all Brokers as My Pty ltd is 1 yr old baby. Every one rejected and some brokers ask me to pay 35% deposit with 20% Interest ,finally My vehicle dealer referee Chris and my loan aproved in just one week , With simple low doc ,he will update the progress every 2 days until settlement ,this guys Helped me lot my life,if any one looking for vehicle loan please contact Chris and his team from fine lease

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Car ModelMercedes-Benz Sprinter

Joanne

JoanneSydney, NSW

Fast and stress free finance

Rang Victoria Monday to our finance our new car. Approved and Settled in two days and its being delivered to our office this afternoon. I couldn’t ask for more. Speedy, convenient and stress free, again!

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Adriana G.

Adriana G.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

Overall my customer experience was very satisfactory, quick response, great communication and patience explaining anything I wasn't clear about. Chris and the team were great, they made the process very easy and clear. I am very satisfied with the rate I recieved. If I ever need to go through a new loan process I will definitely contact Finlease again.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Car ModelToyota Yaris
Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Adriana, thanks for taking the time to provide this review. I have passed your comments onto Chris and the team. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Efficient staff who communicate every step of the way

We used Finlease after dealing with another big bank who could not manage to communicate.

Finlease were onto it straight away, no mucking about, replied to out emails, gave us a timeframe and met it.

Will recommend using Finlease and we will again.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Melissa, Great feedback and appreciate you taking the time to do this. I have passed your comments onto the team. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Michael

MichaelHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic service!

From start to finish Chris and the team were very efficient and made the whole process very easy. Overall I would recommend Finlease to anyone needing car or equipment finance.

Car ModelFord Mustang FM Fastback GT

One very happy son

Couldn't be anymore happy with the service we received. Love doing business withFinlease. I'm real sure we will be doing a lot more. People are fantastic and very friendly and helpful.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Lyn, “Love doing business with Finlease” is the best feedback we can ask for. Glad you have one very happy son. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Easy car loan

Big thanks to Chris and his team Marko and Malinda for efficient work in securing my car loan. It was an easy no fuss process and I would definitely recommend to others.

Tamika and Tony

Tamika and TonyHobart, TAS

Absolutely Solid Customer Service!!

It’s been absolute pleasure dealing with Finlease, they have gone over and beyond to assist us in several transactions. Customer service is amazing and on a one to one personal level which what I liked the most.
Absolutely Highly recommend Dale, very knowledgeable and experienced.

Wonderful service

Thank you to Chris Lawrence & Victoria
For their Professional and Exceptional customer service. We are extremely satisfied with your prompt attention and communication.
We would definitely recommend Finlease and their service.

Ali F

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Ali, thanks for posting this review. Chris and Victoria will be delighted to see the feedback. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO