Finlease Equipment Financing

Finlease Equipment Financing

4.9

Quick and easy. Would use again.

Finlease was great to deal with. From the first conversation until settlement, everything was easy and informative. I would definitely recommend finlease for equipment finance. I will be using them again for sure.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Casper, thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback. It is very much appreciated. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Dave

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helping us move forward

We are thrilled with the service from Chris and the Finlease team. Chris introduced us to some new financiers after we had been mostly tied to one for the last 15years. Helped open our horizons giving us some new option as we grow.

Rob

RobNortheast, VIC

Great team

The team were straight forward with everything they needed from me, very easy to deal with and secured my finance in no time at all. Highly recommend to anyone looking for finance

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Rob, Thanks for taking the time to post this review. Great to see you had a good experience and we look forward to dealing with you again in the future. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Find out how Finlease Equipment Financing compares to other Loans

How easy it is to get further in debt "with a purpose"

Have dealt with Finlease for 25 years now and it has been a great relationship.
They do the hard work and find the best deals to keep my Business expanding and turning over with renewed and new equipment

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Jake Seuren

Jake SeurenVictoria

Very quick, reliable and easy

Very satisfied definitely recommend, immediately we’re able to assist me, didn’t required heaps of paperwork, they also walked me through step by step of what I had to do. Was great working them.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Jake, your review says a lot in very few words. It is exactly the sort of feedback we strive for and we are delighted that you had this experience. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

CLARE HOARE

CLARE HOAREVictoria

Excellent Service

Chris, Malinda and Jeff from Finlease make financing so smooth and easy. It only takes one phone call and they are on to it, this has taken a lot of stress and headaches away from dealing directly with the banks. They take pride in getting to know your business and you personally. I can highly recommend Finlease for all your financing needs.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Ryan

RyanMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Excellent Service

This is our second item of finance with Harry at Finlease and the service has been excellent. Competitive rates and options on both items we have financed so far. Highly recommend.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Ryan. Harry really appreciates the feedback you have provided here and thanks for taking the time to do this review. We look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Very Happy Farm Customer

Miles and Victoria were very professional and efficient in getting the finance I needed quickly to update my farm equipment, a few emails and phone calls and it was all done for me while I was running the rest of my business.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Matt, this feedback is exactly what we strive to receive “we’ll get the finance so you can get on with business”. Thanks for taking the time to do this and I have passed your comments on to Miles & Victoria. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Ron C.

Ron C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Jeff, Marko & Malinda provided great service & made the whole process of financing our forklift seamless & stress free. If you're looking for equipment finance, these are the guys!
Ron Cumberland, Thornton& Blake.

Active Crane HireSydney Surrounds, NSW

We would not recommend anyone else

Jeff Wilson, Chris Burke & Malinda have every step of the process under control and we can only recommend the services of this outstanding, well educated and professional team...

Customer focus is definitely their main priority.

Well Done !!!

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Active Crane Hire. Wonderful feedback. Customer focus and control of the process is what we strive for. Jeff and the team will be delighted to see this review. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Dave

DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sensational Service

We have been dealing with Neil and the Team at Finlease in SA for the last 18 months or so. They have been professional and efficient in acquiring Equipment Finance for us and certainly taken the stress out of dealing with the Banks. I would be more than happy to recommend the Finlease Team to anyone looking for Finance.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Dave, thanks for the positive feedback on Neil and his team in South Australia. We very much appreciate your business and never take it for granted. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Brad W.

Brad W.North-West & West coast, TAS

Exemplary customer service

Once again our experience with Finlease Tasmania and Dale Archer has been exemplary. Knowledge, experience and customer service second to none. Highly recommended for your next equipment purchase no matter how large or small, matched with the expert advice and solutions you expect.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Brad, thanks for taking the time to provide this review and Dale will be delighted to see your comments. We very much appreciate the opportunity to continue to work with you. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO.

Darren J Burns

Darren J BurnsHunter Region, NSW

Film Production Equipment

Miles & Victoria have been personally looking after my chattel mortgages for 10+ years. They are my first point of call for all finance & i couldn't be happier... Professional, Expedient & Great service!

Geoff

GeoffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Leasing Made Easy!

The staff make it so easy to arrange equipment leasing. All the worry is taken out of the whole process. Always great to deal with now and in the future.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Geoff. A lovely review!! I have passed your comments onto the team. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Nic H

Nic HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to deal with & knowledgeable

Cant fault Chris from Finlease, proactive, communicates well, and has the clients interests in mind when shopping with the banks, I would happily recommend Finlease to anyone. Was able to negotiate a great rate across multiple banks.

Smyley

SmyleyNew South Wales

The Best in Business

Always so easy to deal with, knowing and looks out for what is right for us, Jeff and his team think outside the square and this makes life so much easier within our specialised industry :)

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Smyley, I have passed your comments onto Jeff and his team who will be delighted to see your feedback. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Snoopstah

SnoopstahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simple easy and seamless transaction

All the stress and worries were just taken away. Thank you to Michael for such incredible service and support. Working with Finlease allowed me to work on my business while they took care of the equipment purchasing.

Awwwwwsome service

Once again finlease came up trumps with our financing needs
Seamless finance and at a bloody good rate
Why would you want to go anywhere else
True professionals
We have been using finlease for decades now an I would recommend them highly
Well done guys and girls

I'll do your pr
Schooner a word
Careful i wright a lot of words.....

Adem K.

Adem K.South East Queensland, QLD

Great communication, great rates, best of best

We have been settled on 2 equipments with FINLEASE through Michael. He is doing real deal not like others to put on high interest rates.

We are glad to know him.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Adem, thanks for the feedback and I have provided your comments to Michael who will be delighted to see these. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

jjjj

jjjj

Outstanding service

i cannot rate James's service highly enough, we needed a fast turnaround during covit19 and James's sorted out our overseas equipment purchase loan in record time. Fantastic, i would always recommend finlease