Finlease Property Financing

Finlease Property Financing

The best

I have dealt with Finlease for all my financing since 2004, from home loans to business leasing and buying cars, and without a doubt they are the best. Couldn't recommend them more highly,

CNC Installed!!!!

I have used Finlease five times for various business purchases, every time they deliver
Even this time without property asset they came through.
Cheers Finlease...

Great Service through Finlease

This is now a roll over on my car finance, the team were easy to contact and easy to deal with. [Name Removed] deals with all matters whether it be small or large and is always happy to review and discuss alternatives. We have used Finlease for our home and cars and will continue to use them. We will continue to refer them on to our network. Professional outfit.
Easy to deal with

Finance geniuses

beckj

beckjAU

Saved our bacon

silverstar28

silverstar28MELBOURNE

Proactive, Professional and Efficient Service

Finlease exceeded our expectations with the outcome of our refinance. [name removed], our representative, was always proactive and professional in every aspect of our loan process, from start to finish. We were locked into a high interest low doc mortgage which was difficult to break away from even with the lender we had been with for many years, without any defaults. Wayne helped us with a full doc loan where others failed and found us a fantastic rate and a very cost effective home loan package.
We would highly recommend Finlease to anybody looking at refinancing their existing home loan.
Thank you [name removed] and Finlease for the stress free outcome.
Very professional, reliable and courteous service and above expectations.

In the past Finlease have provided excellent service assisting in purchasing property for our business. For this reason we chose Finlease for the purchase of our new home. [name removed] has been a pleasure to deal with.She has been consistently prompt, reliable,thorough and also a warm and sincere person. We will certainly use Finlease for future transactions and highly recommend them to others.
Helps make a stressful time calmer.

Great job!

Thank you for helping us with the finance of our property. We’ve been dealing with Finlease for many years and as always the staff provided an excellent service trying to find the best finance for our purpose. We will definitely use Finlease for any future finance and will always highly recommend them.
very professional, reliable, efficient

Fantastic Service Provider !!

Finlease are a Fantastic organization to deal with, bringing professionalism and peace of mind wen looking to finance an investment property.
Very professional and extremely helpful in arrangingfinance for my investment.

Finace made easy !

[name removed] has made my experience in obtaining finance for an investment property as simple as can be. She was professional and an absolute delight to deal with. Thanks!
Professional and stress free for myself

They made it so easy for us!

My husband and I could not be happier. We use Finlease for all our property finance and will continue to do so. It's a plesure doing business with the very competent. They have certainly given us confindence in investing for our future.
efficient and thorough

Service at its finest

Perfect every time. [name removed] and his team were was excellent once again, I will be using Finlease for investment property purposes next.
Absolutely fantastic. Well worth the wait. I cant fault them. thankyou [names removed]
AF.