Finlease

Verifiedfinlease.com.au🏆 2024 Award
4.9

1,406 reviews · Statistics

99% · 1,3985 · 0%
Loan TypeFixed Rate (454), Variable Rate (27), Line of Credit (14) and Split (1)
Loan Term4.871 years
Loan used for
  • Investment Property (1)
Application Process
Online Tools
Professional, knowledgeable team
Found reviewers competitive rates
Efficient service
Best Loans
See the Best Loans in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Finlease1,408 reviews
R. Hayward
R. Hayward

Fantastic service

Due to only trading for 18 months we struggled to get finance on our own. Andy had it sorted before we could even find the car we wanted, and we haven't had any issues since. His service was great and we never felt like we didn't have all of the information we needed. We will be using them again in the future. Show reply
realbuff
realbuffVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
  Equipment Financing

Perfectly done within the time

I will recommend finlease finance to everyone for any kind of loan. Very professional and helpful.
Thanks Show details ·  1
Rebecca P
Rebecca PNSWSydney, NSW

Excellent service

This is the 5th car we have financed for our business with Finlease over the past 10 years. Miles and Victoria have always been prompt, professional and exceptional in all that they have done for us. We will definitely continue to use Finlease for all of our future financing requirements - well done team. Show reply
Para Trees
Para TreesSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  Equipment Financing

Equipment financing made easy!

Neil and his team have made buying new equipment easy and stress free! We have been very pleased with their service and support. Show reply
Danny
Danny

Next new car

Another deal closed with our new car,
great service from Dale ( as always)
Looking forward to future business opportunities with you.

Regards
Danny & Claire Show details ·  1

Anthony Fordyce
Anthony FordyceQLDCentral Queensland, QLD
Cbos
CbosNSWSydney, NSW

Loving my Stinger GT

I found finlease professional and importantly structured. My loan was handled by multiple team members but in particular a shout to Miles Beamish and Victoria Boston. Highly Recommend. Show details ·  1
L.Stallan
L.StallanQLDWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great customer service

Professional and great service… Brady was easy going , continued updates all handled well. Would definitely recommend Show details ·  1
Application Process
J M Construction
J M ConstructionTASHobart, TAS
  Equipment Financing

Streamline and well managed service

Our company has has numerous dealings with Dale Archer from finlease hobart branch in regards to trucks and cars for our building company . We can honestly say he is always professional efficient and streamline in our dealings and is always on the ball and organised with minimal fuss , our company couldn't recommend Dale and fin-lease enough for all forms of lending
Thanks again Dale Show details ·  1
Club Beenleigh
Club Beenleigh

Seamless Service!

Their service is always very quick, easy and hassle free!! Show reply
Steve Costi
Steve CostiNSWSydney, NSW

Equipment Finance

The attention to detail and the quick turnaround is exceptional. Show reply
Mark
Mark

Excellent Service

Luke Carrol from Finlease was exceptional to deal with. Very professional and quick to source finance for my equipment needs, offering several options and handy advice. Definitely use Luke and the Finlease team again in the future. Thanks again Mark Show details ·  1
Jer
Jer

Successful / efficient as always with Chris GIRLE

Just a quick comment to share that I have known Chris for a few years now, and he not only provided my clients with great finance deals, but he also looked after my own finance needs. and got me once again on a good product for the new car I just bought. All done and on the way within 24H. I strongly recommend Chris and his Team if you want more than a good deal, but a partner who knows you. Show details ·  1
Matt
Matt2 posts

Service is next level

We have used Finlease for our equipment financing requirements for the last 6+ years. The service and response times are exceptional. Finlease have helped us grow with a solution based objective. Show reply
Neil
Neil

Wish I did it earlier

Made life easy and came to me onsite. All I had to do was sign and Andrew did the rest! Show details ·  1
Peter
Peter

Great experience

Charles talked me through the electronic signature process and if there was something I forgot to do he was straight on to it Show details ·  1

JR FREIGHT SERVICES
JR FREIGHT SERVICESVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional service

Always a pleasure dealing with Chris. Simple phone call & you can be rest assured with his response of " leave it with me" as quick as you've hung the phone up, he responds with answers. That's what you need, no mucking around, quick response & finance that is competitive. Show details ·  1
Dylan Holmes
Dylan HolmesNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW
  Finlease

Great experience

We were referred to Chris Lawrence at Finlease by a few friends and contacts in the industry I work in. We could not be happier that we took their advice and trusted Chris with the finance for our recent truck purchase.
The process was so smooth, Chris was ahead of the game the entire time, kept us up to date and when needed, explained our options and guided us to make well informed and positive decisions.
He truly went above and beyond and nothing was a hassle for him. We are truly grateful, will continue to engage Chris for any future purchases and would recommend him to anyone else looking for the same. Show details ·  1
sam p.
sam p.

Fantastic

Chris made the entire process simple and easy to understand. His response time and turn around was phenomenal From the first call to the last I was guided step by step making the finance decisions less daunting and provided a secure and manageable environment for my new vehicle finance.I would highly recommend him to any body looking for a hassle free finance solution. Show details ·  1
Dave B
Dave BVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

great savings

thanks for your assistance, it was a better rate than the dealership that saves $100 per month thats $6000 over 60 months! cheers Show details ·  1
Jarryd
Jarryd

Fantastic Service

Michael Ryan was a great help with my machine. Being such a new business he did extremely well being able to find me provider. Second time dealing with Michael, and both times were a pleasure. Show details ·  1
scot p.
scot p.
  Fair Incentive Car Financing

Effortless to say the least

After having trouble with other lenders in getting this done I swapped to Finlease, after 2 days a better rate ,less fees , less fuss I’m on my way. can’t thank Michael Giorgios enough it’s my pleasure. Show details ·  1
Matt S
Matt SNSWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

GREAT SERVICE

Great to deal with, always prompt and obliging. Will use again. Show details ·  1
hayd
haydNSWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW5 posts

So easy for business

My second item through finlease. Was an absolute breeze to deal with. Basically no down time to process for me. Great customer service from Luke. 10/10 Show details ·  1
Eddie
EddieACTCanberra Central 2601, ACT
  Car Financing

Amazing service as always!!

Andrew Chisholm & The team at Finlease Financing are absolutely amazing. All our company vehicles and machines have been bought through Finlease over the years with very fast turnaround and exceptional communications. Will be using Finlease for many years to come. Show reply
Brent Mercer
Brent Mercer
  Equipment Financing

Charles is the go to man

I have used Charles for my last three business vehicles always a fast turn around easy deal. Show reply

Eddie
EddieNSWSydney, NSW

Great Service

Received great service throughout the whole process of setting up the finance. I feel I was well informed of all costs and was comfortable when making my decision. Show details ·  1
Blake
BlakeNSWNorthern Region, NSW
  Equipment Financing

Excellent Service and communication throughout the whole process, Quick turnaround in financing my Grain Tipper

Excellent Service and communication throughout the whole process, Quick turnaround in financing my grain tipper. Show reply
Nathan H.
Nathan H.
  Car Financing

Chuck @ finlease is a legend

Chuck and the whole team at finlease made the process easy and fast as always have been dealing with Chuck for 5+years now and he is the best in the business 10/10 Show details ·  1
Ange
Ange

Great Service

Couldn't ask anymore of the team at Finlease. From start to finish we were kept up to date throughout the process. Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Tim
TimNSWHunter Region, NSW
  Fair Incentive Equipment Financing

Couldn’t be happier with the service!

Excellent service, Christos was friendly, helpful, efficient and professional. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for business finance! Show details ·  1
Michael M.
Michael M.

Great Serivce

Very good to deal with, Great Service…
Great Rate too. More than happy to use again Show reply
S Brown
S BrownACTCanberra 2600, ACT
  Equipment Financing

Finance facilitators that understand business requirements

Andrew Chisolm - Finlease Canberra has assisted in sourcing high volumes of equipment finance for new, used replacement and additional truck and trailer combinations.
The flexibility and communication throughout the process is of the highest standard and their business is dynamic in listening and then catering for all types of different purchasing arrangements to suit our needs. Show details ·  1
Phil mcculloch
Phil mcculloch

Absolutely fantastic

Charles was fantastic to deal with. Very quick with an answer and made the whole thing very smooth. Highly recommend him and the company. Show details ·  1
Melanie
MelanieVICGippsland, VIC2 posts
  Equipment Financing

Taking the stress out of financing equipment

Jeff guided us through our options and gave us confidence to make some difficult decisions that are crucial to the success of our business. His years of experience in the crane industry gave us faith in his ability and knowledge. His team was professional and available to us through the whole process.
Melanie Buchanan
Buchanan Crane Hire Show details ·  1
Blake
Blake3 posts

1st time purchaser

Chris

You are an absolute legend and delivered the most amazing service and best possible experience you could ask for throughout this experience.

Without a doubt I'll be back and I will recommend you and the team to anyone looking to finance their good.

Cheers, Blake Show 3 replies

Brett
Brett

Sensational

Our experience and relationship with Finlease is as positive as it gets!
Marko went out of his way to keep us updated and found the right solution for us, also dealing with a extremely difficult seller on our behalf with no fuss and took our pain away.
Thanks to Marko and the Finlease team! Show details ·  1
Trinity Trucking
Trinity TruckingVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A1 Service

Couldn’t recommend Brady at Finlease highly enough. The whole experience was seamless and professional from start to finish. Brady maintained communication through the whole process keeping us in the loop every step of the way. Will definitely be using Finlease for all our finance needs in the future. Show details ·  1
Blocker
Blocker

Sensational Service

Over many dealings I have now had with Christos, he's service and no fuss professionalism is second to none, Very helpful and happy to accommodate timeframes and appointments that suit myself. Christos is great to deal with and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to finance any equipment, trucks etc. Show details ·  1
Belinda M.
Belinda M.

Brady was sensational!!!

Brady guided us through the process. He was fantastic and always helpful. We secured the equipment we needed quickly at a great rate. Show details ·  1

Extra Information