• Timeliness
  • Loan TypeFixed Rate (104) · Variable Rate (3) · Line of Credit (1)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (56%) · No (44%)
  • Application Process
  • Loan Term4.595 years

Put simply - Finlease know what they're doing

I've lost count of the number of times we've worked with Finlease and their team over more than a decade of being in business ourselves. One phone call and the team there know exactly what's required to take care of our financing needs for vehicles and equipment. We simply won't go anywhere else because they hunt for the best deals for us and make the whole process dead easy. Thanks again team.

Amazing service

We got our finance with James and he was absolutely amazing. He kept in constant contact with us and updated us daily. The application was processed so quickly. We will definitely be using James again!

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Dixon Fencing, James will be very pleased to see this feedback as he is building a lovely client base of happy customers who are coming back time and time again. We look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark ODonoghue CEO

Ryan

RyanSydney, NSW

Car leasing made easy

I have just signed 2 more vehicles with Finlease and Jay and Chris from the team make it simple and made sure I was looked after with the best rate around. They offer the best of both worlds, ease of getting all the approval paperwork and the best rate with out all the hidden back-end charges. I would definitely recommend them.

Awesome service

Great service from James at Finlease. Saved me a lot of time and was always contactable with any questions I had. I would highly recommend Finlease and James to anyone looking for finance.

Finlease M.Finlease

Continuing association with Finiease.

This is my second lease with Finlease.
I'm glad to say the boys are still as good as the first time.
Jay, especially, made the whole process seamless and easy.He was professional and very approachable.
The rate was very competitive .

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks for the feedback. Jay will be delighted to see this as with any business, we are only as good as the last transaction. Kind regards Mark ODonoghue CEO

Ben

BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

These guys make it easy

My novated lease through a private seller was no problem for these guys. Michael is a legend have used him on several other deals over the years. Would recommend anyone chasing finance give them a shot.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Car ModelVolkswagen Amarok 2H (2011-Present)

Josephine

JosephineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Going the extra mile!

We have now used Finlease multiple times, Vasa provides great service. She is quick at responding and goes that extra mile to make it happen. She makes the process easy and fast. Thank you!

Snobby Pets Vet

Snobby Pets VetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loan 3 out of 3

Rang Amit on Monday for finance for Solar Panels on my new Commercial property. Upfront, NO PROBLEM. Beat finance offer from Solar Panel finance mob, heaps better interest rate, paperwork sent, signed and deal settled within 5 days, still haven't received paperwork from other mob. Can't complain at all. Thanks Finlease (AGAIN)

Finlease M.Finlease

Great feedback THANK YOU !!

Amit will be delighted to see your comments. We are constantly amazed at how others fail to perform the simple processes of good service. We hope to work with you again in the future. Kind regards Mark ODonoghue CEO

Renee

ReneeHunter Region, NSW

Second Time Around With Finlease

This is the second time we have dealt with Finlease in obtaining finance to purchase vehicles for our business and from the onset the experience with Finlease was fantastic.
They are a highly organised business who have superb follow up, keep you informed and makes the whole process of obtaining finance easy. The after sale service is also spot on by making sure you have received the documents, you are happy with the product.
Well done to the team at Finlease, no need to go searching for a competitive rate, pickup the phone and call Michael or Michelle and I am sure you will be satisfied.

Car ModelToyota Prado

Gerald K.

Gerald K.South East Queensland, QLD

They understand you!

Its rare to find a company in the finance sector that take the time to understand your business and appreciates the value of your time.
Transactions only get easier and more efficient.
To Amit and his team, thank you!

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Gerald, what an outstanding review THANK YOU. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and I have passed your comments onto Amit. Kind regards Mark ODonoghue CEO

Ljupco Nicoski

Ljupco NicoskiSydney, NSW

Response, service... outstanding

from initial contact in regards to the rates, response fast & accurate
very competitive rates on the market
time to complete the process, also great
finalising the contract, well explained and compete way better then expected
Looking forward to the next finance

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Ljupco, we very much appreciate the feedback and we too look forward to working with you again on your next requirement. Kind regards Mark ODonoghue CEO

Wayne Matherson

Wayne MathersonCentral Queensland, QLD

Easy to deal with and very competitive

Chris and Malinda made the process effortless and quickly sourced the best option for our company. Their communication was informative and prompt. I look forward to dealing with the Finlease team again.

Craig Shipway

Craig ShipwayFyshwick 2609, ACT

So Easy

Brady and Kerri-Anne are so easy to deal with. We needed our vehicle leases sorted quickly and they were. Every hurdle was overcome with ease, every detail covered professionally, and the Bank & Dealership organised. This is our third lease with Finlease, and we will be back.

Luke S.

Luke S.Central West, NSW

Fantastic group of people, awesome experience.

Extremely satisfied with Michael. Great person to deal with and a great rate to go with it.
I would highly suggest Finlease Orange to anyone looking for a great rate and professional mannerisms.

Car ModelHyundai

Mike Smith

Mike SmithCentral, SA

Easy Car Finance

Peter and Malik gave excellent service when we required finance for our new vehicle. Great rates and quick finance from a team that cares about our business. Thank you for good customer service

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

James beleno

James belenoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent and so easy

Michael was fantastic and very easy to work with. Through the whole thing Michael gave excellent advice and got me the best rates. Highly recommended to anyone looking for fiance for any occasion.

Car ModelJeep Grand Cherokee WK SRT
Finlease M.Finlease

Hi James, thanks for the feedback and I have passed your comments onto Michael and his team. we look forward to working with you again when you next have a requirement. Kind regards Mark O'Donoghue CEO

HeshR

HeshRSouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent service and easy to deal with

Michael was friendly and up front with what was involved in getting the car financed. Was able to get a good deal quickly and without hassle. Michael co-ordinated with the dealer directly and made the process very easy and smooth. Would recommend them for car finance.

Car ModelHyundai i30 PD
Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks for the feedback HeshR, I will pass your comments onto Michael in our QLD team. Kind regards Mark O'Donoghue CEO

Leigh

Leigh

Excellent Hassle Free dealings

I have used Finlease exclusively for my vehicle requirements as the service provided by Dale Archer at Finlease is faultless and hassle free.
Based on my previous dealings I would not waste my time with any other Company.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Leigh, this is really lovely feedback for Dale and I have passed your comments on. We really appreciate your ongoing support and look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Kasie A.

Kasie A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good service

We used Finlease to purchase a 2nd hand car from a private seller interstate.
Very helpful staff. Always quick to respond and met a very strict deadline.
Would highly recommend to friends and family and would use them again myself.

tony

tonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simple no fuss lending

One can never complain about great service
Jeff and Malinda do an outstanding job and make the whole process an ever so easy process.
Keep up the good work and I look forward to dealing with you in the future

Tony

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Tony, really appreciate this positive feedback and I passed your comments on to Jeff and Malinda. We also look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO