4.9

Efficient service

Fay S.
Fay S.
  Car Financing

Best service experience working with Christos

Our experience with Finlease, particularly working with Christos was a pleasure.
Christos provided a genuine service working to get the best rates and quickest turnaround for us.
We would highly recommend Christos to any of our family or friends.
jeza
jeza2 posts
  Fair Incentive Equipment Financing

Christos is great as always

Christos at Finlease is fantastic, great communication and doesn’t beat around the bush … easy really
Reece
ReeceKirrawee2 posts

Great Service Very Friendly

Excellent service from Christos, he was very easy to deal with. He went above and beyond to get all organised and approved. Thanks Christos

Ben
Ben

Excellent Service

My experience with Finlease was smooth seamless and pain free. The customer service that I got from Christos was exceptional. He was very clear and prompt with his service from start to finish. I would have no hesitation in recommending Christos and Finlease if they were in need of equipment finance.
Job well done. Thank you
Steve Joncevski
Steve Joncevski Illawarra, NSW

Plant Equipment Finance

We found Christos to provide us an outstanding great customer service.
He made the process very easy and always kept us in the loop from the application process to the settlement.
Highly recommend Christos and Finlease for all your finance enquirys.
Damian
Damian

Excellent Service. Super quick and easy

Christos made the entire process of financing my new equipment very easy and quick. The whole process was completed within a week.
Thank you Christos, will be using your services again without hesitation.
Gadodo
GadodoSydney, NSW

VERY SMOOTH TRANSACTION

Christos Kritikos was recommended to us, due to the nature of our business. From our initial meeting to understand what our needs were to our final transaction, Christos was very polite, understanding, worked with us to meet in times that suited us, always kept us in the loop & always ensured we understood what our next steps were. Even after all was completed from his end, he still kept in touch to see how we were progressing.
We would have no hesitation in recommending Christos to anyone requiring any equipment finance.
Blocker
Blocker

Sensational Service

Over many dealings I have now had with Christos, he's service and no fuss professionalism is second to none, Very helpful and happy to accommodate timeframes and appointments that suit myself. Christos is great to deal with and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to finance any equipment, trucks etc.
Matthew E.
Matthew E.
  Equipment Financing

Solutions orientated, fast and very easy to work with

When I was referred to Christos and Luke I had already made my mind up with who I was going to use, however, I thought it can't hurt to hear from another expert - I'm so glad that I did. They not only managed to turnaround the funding within the narrow timeframe, but the product was superior and their service was absolutely on point. I can't recommend Christos and Luke enough.
Tim
TimHunter Region, NSW
  Fair Incentive Equipment Financing

Couldn’t be happier with the service!

Excellent service, Christos was friendly, helpful, efficient and professional. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for business finance!
Steven Anton
Steven Anton
  Car Financing

Awesome team to work with!

Christos was awesome, very happy with their service. Will 100% refer them and use them again! No troubles at all, and everything went very smoothly. Customer service was above and beyond!
matt
matt
  Finlease

Excellent service Finlease made the process very easy

Once again Finlease made the process of financing a breeze

Thanks to Michelle, Victoria, Christos & Michael for making this process easy

Tooraweenah Prime
Tooraweenah PrimeNorth Western Region, NSW

Hassle Free

10/10 would recommend: Christos goes above and beyond to make the transaction smooth and hassle free.
Rocco
Rocco
  Fair Incentive Car Financing

Excellent professional customer service

The team at finlease are fantastic.
Christos and the team are the best in the business . I will be recommending them to everyone and dealing with them near future
Thanks for all your help .
Lee H.
Lee H.Mitchell 2911, ACT

FANTASTIC SERVICE!!!

I was referred to Finlease by a friend & couldn't be happier. Christos & the team were just fantastic to deal with. Nothing was a problem & they were super friendly! I'll definitely be back in the future.

About Finlease

Finlease is a business finance broking firm that has been operating for over 30 years as a family-run business.

They can access finance for the following:

• Equipment finance, including a range of equipment for both civil finance and commercial finance.
  • Vehicle finance, including car, truck, trailer, bus & coach, boat, and aviation finance.
  • Technology finance, including education finance, IT finance, solar finance, and software finance.
  • Property finance, including residential and commercial property finance, as well as strata finance.
  • Business finance, including business overdraft alternatives, debt restructuring, debtor & invoice finance, and insurance premium funding.

They also do total debt restructures, working capital, and invoice discounting. The company sources finance from 20 different institutions, which it says

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the team at Finlease were professional, responsive, and helped customers understand and deal with complex documentation.
  • They also found that the brokers at Finlease were able to find them competitive rates and suitable lenders, giving them a good deal.
  • Reviewers that had their finance approved said that this process was very quick and easy - many said that they got approval within 5 days.
Compare all Finlease listings