99% · 1021 · 1%

Adele
AdeleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incredible service

This was my first time going through this process, Dylan Abeynayake made it really easy and was so helpful through out the whole journey, he broke everything down and made everything so simple and understandable. In the end I got exactly what I was after even better and am so grateful for him and his amazing service. Show details ·  1
Adin D.
Adin D.South East Queensland, QLD

Subaru impreza

My customer service with this commpay was absolutely amazing, at first I did experience extra cost but the became what I expected. I am highly satisfied with the rate I received for my loan. Show details ·  1
Andrew
Andrew

Attentive Service

Process was pretty painless and good follow up with friendly service. Show reply
Sue
Sue

Excellent. Will use again

The Customer service was first class. Questions answered, never left waiting or wondering. Show details ·  1
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.

Outstanding Service

Thank you Dylan for your help guiding me through the whole loan process. I appreciate your honest, friendly and reliable service. I now have my dream car.
Matt
Matt

Excellent service highly recommend them will be using them in the future

Customer service 5 star
Very satisfied with didn't think I would get loan highly recommend them to anyone
Very little paperwork involved they were not pushy explained everything the whole process was great
Clayton K.
Clayton K.

Amazing stuff, made easy

The company os amazing! Calum made sure all questions were answered. He was attentive to my requirements and made me feel valued! He is what you want and need! Love the job done!! Show details ·  1
Ashraf Z.
Ashraf Z.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Alex is a gem! Starting from the beginning, he was accurate, honest and super responsive. I was surprised to see the way they helped me to get the loan for a high value vehicle in such a short period of time. Alex and Finwise thank you so much for all the help and your integrity. Last but not the least, they managed the loan with a much better interest rate than other brokers/financial institutions. I'll surely consider you for any future needs. Show details
Fran j
Fran jSydney Surrounds, NSW7 posts

Blue hyundai Tucson

I had Dylan and Andrew working with me and they were brilliant, made the experience so easy and stress free , they were always available to answer any questions i came up with, and were very quick to find the answers, I would definitely recommend this company to anyone, even though I truly believe it was the 2 gentlemen who I have to thank , I can't guarantee anyone else's service of course Show details
Jean-Pierre
Jean-Pierre

Perfect loan structure

Lalaine and Alex provided were fantastic. The whole process from start to finish was very efficient. This loan helped us to achieve the home improvements we set out to do. Show details ·  1
Mel P.
Mel P.

Professional and hard working

Finwise worked so hard to get me a great deal on my loan, even when bank stuff ups occurred, they persisted. Efficent, hard working and helpful, all staff were great to deal with. Show details
Cameron Q.
Cameron Q.Mid North Coast, NSW

The Whole Package

Finwise team was great. They were communicative & friendly. They didn't hesitate to answer questions and were always going that bit extra. Highly recommend these finance brokers. They are the whole package. Show details ·  1
Martin
MartinPerth2 posts

Great experience

Quick and clear process to get a car loan, all done online and phone. Nic was very friendly and dedicated. I'm very satisfied with the outcome and the rate I received.
Winifred Parsons
Winifred ParsonsSydney, NSW

Incredible dedication to your Goal

Dylan worked tirelessly, to get the finance. He takes you, through the process.
Step by Step. Lots of info needed to help you through to your Goal. Dylan persists to keep you focussed. AND YES, got to where I needed. He's well versed with the System. Is a clear communicator with a sense of reality. Great for this role. Cheers and thankful. Show details ·  1
Karran Robinson
Karran RobinsonNorth Western Region, NSW

Very satisfied customer

Our Finwise Finance Broker was great, he took the hard work out of applying for car finance. Focusing on what he could offer us. Solving several barriers to secure a car loan at a great rate. Very satisfied customer. Show details ·  1
Wendy
Wendy

Absolutely amazing experience

Quick and easy and awesome,very friendly to deal with Cameron went above and beyond what I thought was impossible.Cameron was absolutely amazing and I'm so glad we went through him. Show details ·  1

LZAP
LZAP2 posts

Alex was awesome

Dealing with Alex was seamless he want above and beyond, I highly recommend choosing these guys for all your finance needs. Alex also offered to organise my insurance for me, the communication was second to none though-out. Show details ·  1
Jacko
JackoVictoria

Great service. Always available. Best finance around!

Got a better deal then our bank!! Awesome service. Very fast process. You won’t be disappointed. Best rate, lower then we expected. Will always use these guys in the future. Thank you so much!! Show details ·  1
James
JamesMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Very quick and informative thanks for helping me out

My experience was quick and was very helpful and always told me how it was ans asked any questions and they explained everything to me with lots of details. everything was exactly as told it would be im very happy after another loan I would definitely use these people thanks again Show details ·  1
Fahad
FahadGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Finwise Finance are the perfect service providers

Finwise and Dylan were very professional and heard my needs at the very start. Dylan then went above and beyond to provide me the best loan that allowed me to buy our new car. Everything was done seamlessly over the phone and all the documentation process was quick and easy. Show details ·  1
Sandy C.
Sandy C.Hunter Region, NSW2 posts

New Car

My experience with Finwise Finance has been terrific, Lalaine was very helpful and did a tremendous job, she helped me out with all emails and kept me updated on how the loan was going. Show details ·  2
sassy74
sassy74Central Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Service!

A HUGE shout out to Darren who absolutely awesome in assisting my husband and in to securing a loan. From the first phone till the settlement Darren was with us every step of the way. He is such a cool guy to get along with, even had a few laughs along the way. I will be recommending Darren to all my family and friends! Thanks Darrenples! Show details ·  1
Jason
Jason2 posts

Fantastic service and a great result!

Dylan was very helpful and patient, especially the second time around! Fast responses and talked me through the entire process, with advice worth following, would definitely recommend Dylan and Finwise to anyone wanting an easy and affordable car loan. Show details ·  1
Jeff
Jeff

Car loan

I used Dylin for my second car loan, and as with last time he was so easy to deal with, he always has a great sense of humour, and put your mind at ease with every part of the journey, well done Dylin I would definitely recommend and use you again
Cheers jeff Show details ·  1
Ron H
Ron HBeeliar2 posts

Great service with minimal effort on my part

Was able to secure a loan without impacting my credit rating for a needless credit check.

Very happy with the resulting loan, selected financier and loan rate.

Communication was easy through both sms and email. Show details ·  1

Antoine
AntoinePerth, WA

Very easy and stress free process and quick! Lalaine was on top of her game, very prompt and quick to organise documents, highly recommended, thank you!!! Highly recommended service thanks Show reply

Brett
BrettVictoria

Perfect loan

Lalaine at Finwise was great she helped me out with a loan for a new car. And all the work she and Andrew did to get it over the line was fantastic. Thank you you guys Show details
Dion Petherick
Dion Petherick

Dylan went above and beyond for me when my circumstances changed, put my mind at ease, assured me its all good..
The process was so easy and no stress
Would highly recommend his services to anybody Show details ·  1
Matthew J.
Matthew J.

Car Loan, easy, simple and fast

All dealings over the phone and online. Easy, simple and fast. Very friendly and easy to deal with. Even helped me sell my old car, getting between $4k and $6k more than I had been offered as a trade in. So all round extremely happy. Great rate for the amount financed. Very happy. Show details ·  1
cesar
cesarSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Ryan Davies absolute Gem

Hi. Special mention to Ryan Davies who is straightforward, honest and quick in delivering and organising my personal and car loan. Worth to keep. Thank you for getting me a loan and thank you Finway Finance and the team. Will recommend in quality and superb service. Show details ·  1
Julianne
JulianneMid North Coast, NSW

Very professional Customer Service

Molly was absolutely a pleasure from the first phone call to congratulating me on getting my car today. Molly went above and beoynd to make sure she had guided me through the loan process even tho it was late on a friday afternoon to make sure we had all the documents needed for a quicker turn around.

Thank you and I would highly recommend Molly for any loan applications. Show details ·  1

Latysha
LatyshaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lalaine is one of a kind!

Lalaine was so helpful through every step of the Finance! She was prompt with responses and worked around my schedule which was incredible.
I would recommend Finwise Finance and especially the fabulous Lalaine to anyone I know!
I’m so grateful for Lalaine as I now have my dream car! She is so friendly and made the process smooth and easy for me!
Thank you so much Lalaine! Show details ·  1
Kacey
KaceyNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent Costumer Service!

Ken was amazing to work with. From Day 1 to Day 3 when I got my loan finalised. Ken went above and beyond to make sure I got the car I wanted. I am 100% satisfied with my car and the whole process. Thanks so much Show details ·  1
Lopeti
LopetiFar West, NSW

Great service that found the right deal and was processed quickly

Customer service was great. Dylan explained everything thoroughly and made sure I was always kept updated. Very satisfied with these guys and will definitely recommend to family and friends and anyone looking for a reliable team to help process a loan. Show details ·  1
Anu Herath
Anu HerathGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service!

I'm extremely satisfied with the outcome I received with regards to my car loan. Lalaine did a great job and her prompt responses and keeping me updated with the status made me very pleasing. Highly recommended the service. Show details ·  1
Paul
Paul3 posts

Great help

The person who was handling my enquiries was very professional, polite.I got my cards and personal loan consolidated at a very goid interests rate.And saves me alot of money.I wouldn't mind sharing this information with my friends and family. Show details ·  1

David T.
David T.Sydney, NSW

Recommended!

Good communication, honest, caring people. Excellent customer service. I was very impressed by how professionally they managed the whole process. Highly recommended for anyone just starting out with a first loan. Show details ·  1
Tim
TimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Car loan

I was looking for a new car. Molly Wong is very helpful, quick response and good communication. I feel comfy to talk and ask the questions. Definitely ask her again for a new products. Cheers. Show details ·  1
Helen J.
Helen J.Southeast, SA

Excellent service. Friendly, efficient and a pleasure to deal with !

Molly Wong from Finwise was professional, efficient and a pleasure to do business with. She provided everything we needed in a timely manner & was available at all times to answer any queries we had. Highly recommended Show details ·  1
Kylie
Kylie

Helped me out of a bad situation and very quickly

Went above and beyond to help me, and it all happened alot quicker than expected.
No extra costs or issues, very upfront with everything
Very satisfied, much better than I was on and reduced repayments to a manageable amount Show details ·  1

Extra Information