100% · 80%

Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
  Fair Incentive Verified

Excellent running program!

First 42K is perfect for all runners looking for a program covering all distances from 5k to 42k. Sean and the team are welcoming, you never feel like you're asking a stupid question and has so much knowledge to share. You won't regret signing up!
Daniel P.
Daniel P.Perth, WA
Tom cook
Tom cook

Learning from the best!

As a premium member, I’ve received 24/7 access to Sean’s expertise and knowledge, which has helped me go from running 10km to my first marathon and about to attempt an ultra marathon. Sean’s tutorage is tailored, flexible and motivating. Sean is talking the talk and walking the walk, and being coached by him has been an honour!
Mitchell Cumming
Mitchell Cumming

The amazing First 42k

Highly recommend First 42k to any level of runner whether you are just starting out or been running for years, First 42k caters for all runners and has had a major impact on me as an athlete. Personally my running has gone to a whole new level and I couldn’t be more grateful for the support I received from the coaches and the whole First 42k community.
Pat A.
Pat A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Couldn't recommend more!

Have never enjoyed my running more then I am currently with First 42k. From the get go, helping with choosing what events to target then how to get the most of the workouts that are being done to reach whatever goal was set. Great community to a part of.
Meghan Wood
Meghan WoodVictoria

Amazing program!

First42k is such an incredible program and inclusive community. They have helped me achieve many milestones in my running journey! The program is very well structured and covers so much to help you better yourself as a runner, including nutrition and hydration advice, which I have found incredibly helpful! I’m excited for their ongoing support and coaching!
Elise M.
Elise M.

Love it

Such an amazing program and community that left me feeling super prepared and smiling through my race
KJM
KJMSydney, NSW

Amazing programs. Will help you hit your running goals!

So much more than an online program, it’s an online community. The programming great. I’m well on the way to hitting my first half marathon. Love the support. Highly recommend if you’re looking to at achieving a milestone distance or run further and faster with less risk of injury. Awesome value.