Verifiedfirsthomeownerscentre.com.au

97% · 893 · 3%

Kevin
Kevin2 posts

Building with Aveling

Very thankful that I was able to build with Aveling.
Admittedly, build went over 12 months, but that was barely after covid.
At the end of the day, build quality was amazing and didn't have so much issues.

I did have a few contact changes, but all through out they hae been very responsive and communicative on the different stages and what was happening. Kudos to Cassandra, and Darren :) Show details ·  1

Gershom Adams
Gershom Adams

unreal

apart from the delays, its been a good experience. Aveling staff have been easily responsive to all of my queries and have had a professional response to all issues on site. gratful. Show details ·  1
Kellie D.
Kellie D.

Amazing quality

Had such a good experience building my home. Very impressed and would easily recommend. Site supervisor John was very efficient. Also had a lovely Client Liaison Jessica who was very prompt non getting the information I needed. Show details ·  1
Takawira
Takawira

Amazing job guys!

I was assisted in all avenues of my build buy their amazing team members. They gave me timely updates on the progress. I highly recommend Aveling Homes, a job well done guys. Show details ·  1
Jacob
Jacob

Helpful and friendly staff

Absolutely wrapped with the finished product of my first home, obviously due to covid it took its time but well worth the wait! will be coming back to Aveling for future builds 100% Show details ·  1
Khai Spink
Khai Spink2 posts

First home!

Very happy with my new home and how it's been set up. First home owners center has been very accommodating with my needs and alterations to the house, very happy with the final product. Show details ·  1
Sarah
Sarah

Jimmy and Jess rule!

Always helpful and informative.
Calmed me down when I was angry.
The process was very lengthy but Jess and Jim made the whole experience worthwhile.
Management overall was good.
Thank you very much Show details ·  1
Kieron
Kieron

First home! YAY!!

Great experience for my first home, bought in a trade deficit time but was always reassured about what was happening. would defiantly recommend to others, FHOC helped every step of the way. Show details ·  1
steven hill
steven hill

home built by aveling homes in yanchep

I have had no issues with aveling homes even with the shortage of materials and labour i was always informed of what was happening in a timely manor. Site managers were a pleasure to deal with and easy to understand, all office staff were very friendly and accomodating every step of the way. Over all it was a pleasure to have my home built by these people. Show details ·  1
Alisha
AlishaWestern Australia

happy tears ,Happy first home owners

Great customer service, Always willing to help and workman ship was done to very high standard. Extremely happy with final product. Final cost was accurate to estimated cost. High quality finish Show details ·  1
Jayden
Jayden

Build exceeded expectations

Although the process was a little bit on the stressful side, due to building just before COVID hit with the delays and some communication issues with previous consultants (not finding out things till I goto site or my driving instructor driving past.) I am very happy with the quality of the build and the work ethic of Jim, the site manager. Show details ·  1
Aisher and Blessmore
Aisher and Blessmore

John works really hard

John was very friendly through our budling process. He was very responsive and always updated us on our loan. We would like to thank him for all his hard work.
Jon was extremely patient.
Thank you so much! Show details ·  1
Christian Garcia
Christian Garcia

Jon was awesome

Jon has been very helpful with myself through this building process. He made it very easy to understand the process of everything. All the staff helping with my home loan were great, I will definitely be recommending First Home owners center to my friends.

thank you Jon! Show details ·  1

Will
WillPerth, WA

Jessica Wright

Since a new staff took over from a staff going for maternity leave about a week ago, I received updated status of my build giving me a clearer idea of what's coming up and what's been done so far. Really happy with the new staff's work and her quick response to my inquiries. Show details ·  1
Kent
Kent

Well recommended

Ricardo is a good guy, he cared about people not only doing his job, he look after me as well, i will definitely recommend him to my mate and relatives. Show details ·  1
Amber  Krispyn
Amber KrispynPerth, WA

Our journey with FHOC was great, they were extremely helpful, timely & professional. We can not fault them, Anthony Budimlich was our builder and gave us a great opportunity which we can’t thank him enough for. He was also always checking up on us and the progress, and can not fault the service! Show details ·  1

Les
LesPerth, WA2 posts

super helpful first home owners center

Honestly had very little idea of what to expect going into the process of purchasing land and building my first home, Riccardo from FHOC was fantastic in helping me through every step of the process from looking at land all the way up to getting formal finance approval and settlement. I could not have done this without Riccardo and his team's help. Thanks so much! Show details ·  1
Dan
Dan

Very happy customer

The whole process was made very easy and enjoyable buy FHOC! They kept to the time schedule and at the end of the build there were no added costs. I couldn't be happier with the quality of the build and the support from the team at FIRST HOME OWNERS CENTRE (AVELING HOMES) was, and still is just as amazing! Show details ·  1
Mark Thomas
Mark Thomas

excellent builder

Dayne has been super helpful throughout my building process. He was extremely helpful with the design of the house and gave really good options. I would definitely recommend Dayne at First home owner center. He was upfront and direct about everything.

thank you! Show details ·  1

grace
grace

Highly recommend

Even though it was a long process I was informed of any changes made, updates to the house. The quality of the fittings are great, i cant wait to move in. Thanks Aveling Show details ·  1
Jodi B.
Jodi B.Perth, WA2 posts
James
JamesPerth, WA

The definition of the customer always coming first!

In December of 2022 I made the decision to enquire about building my first home and had no idea how to go about it the very next day (Christmas Eve) I got a phone call from Dayne Hughes and he made this easier then I could have imagined through the whole process, if I called or messaged no matter what the time was he would drop what he was doing and get back to me within minutes and always had an answer that left me satisfied. He helped me design my dream home as if he was going to be living in it with me and maintained contact to stay up to date with the build to ensure I was happy with how things were going there was no doubt I came first every step of the way. If I was to go through this again Dayne is the man to call Show details ·  1
Margaret Ori
Margaret OriPerth, WA

Blessed and thankful

Thankyou so much First Home Owners Centre and Aveling Homes, I am very grateful to have this first time experience of building a house with you all. I like and appreciate how I am kept up to date with the progress of my house. I apologise for at times I don't respond in time but you all are very helpful. Thankyou Ashlea Parry and other Construction Consultants that have assisted previously, appreciate all that you all have done.
Thankyou Sadie Holden from the finance can't thank you enough to for everything you have done and are doing, thankyou.
With that I would highly recommend you all to my family and friends .
Blessings to you all,
Margaret Ori Show details ·  1
Jodie
JodiePerth, WA

Dayne has been awesome

Dayne has been awesome to deal with from the first phone call he has been straight and upfront with everything nothing has been sugar coated so I have known where I have stand and what is with in my budget from the very beginning.

Paul who has been assigned as my broker is poor at keeping in contact with updates or just keeping in touch. Building a home is a huge life decision and with Paul I feel as though I am kept in the dark. Thank you so much to Dayne though who has stepped up and been keeping in touch with me regarding all areas. Show details

Carmen
Carmen2 posts

Absolutely love First Home Owners Centre

Respectful
Always prompt with emails and any queries.
Kind service and always greeted with a smile
Very professional
Remarkable customer satisfaction is what I've experienced, always went over and beyond for me.
Worked with me from day one to get me my first home and my dream came true which First Home Owners centre made that dream possible, I could have not done it without them! Show details ·  1
Phinit Fill
Phinit Fill

John great builder!

John has been very helpful through the process of my home loan application. He has kept me updated throughout the process and made it verry easy to understand. I will recommend John to all my friends and family. Thank you! Show details

salah h.
salah h.Perth, WA

This is perfect

I am so pleased with the services I received from Prestart Consultant “ Adlyn Heuckeroth” at Aveling Homes. Great , friendly and superb service. I certainly recommend them. Thank you so much. Show details ·  1
ANITA NADI
ANITA NADIPilbara, WA3 posts

Top Star teams

My experience dealing with First Homeowner Centre is very satisfying with their best service.
From the beginning of the land search, their team was very patient in helping me find the land that suited my needs. Cale Handerson helped me look through my financial condition and gave me confidence," Yes, you can do it", he said.
They found me a House Package at the reasonable price.
Whenever I needed help, they gave me the answer I needed asap.
My gratitude goes to Cale Handerson (Sales Team) and Danna Shaw (Construction Consultant) who have been very helpful.

Good team and continue to provide customers with your best service. Show details ·  2

Arunima
Arunima

Simon & Shae great builders

Simon has been very helpful and receptive throughout the prestart and finance process. He was always available to answer all my million questions and addressed all my issues and concerns in a timely manner. He made the whole overwhelming process of being a first home buyer seem almost effortless and stress free. I am really happy to have Simon and Shae on my team. Looking forward to the next stage. Show details ·  1
Karen  and Howard
Karen and HowardPerth, WA

thanks Shae!

we're happy that we met Shae, hes been so helpful and very nice person, also hes very professional. we couldnt make everything work without his help. Thank you so much again Shae! Show details ·  1
Nathan F
Nathan F

Great experience from start to finish!

very helpful been a great experience very happy,
From start to finish communication was good they kept me very informed.
I Would definitely recommend First Home Owners Centre to anyone that is considering building their first home. Show details ·  1
Ganesan K
Ganesan K

Awesome experience with First Home Owners Centre!

I would recommend Jon Costello and First Home Owners Centre to anyone looking to get into their first home, forever home or investment!
Also Loan Hangar have been an amazing help getting my finance sorted
10/10 across the board Show details ·  1
Carmen
Carmen2 posts
Anna
Anna

First Home Owners Centre great!

Cale was very helpful throughout my building process and keep me very update and informed of all stages , very happy his services and all other partys involved .would definitely recommend Show details ·  1
kingrashidi533
kingrashidi5332 posts

This is wholesome

As a single mum with 5kids it was so hard for me to think about buying a house, when I meet Dayne Hughes as consulter of FIRST HOME OWNER CENTRE who really helped me through it and was handsome,the process with all the documents were super easy with amazing help from Dayne Hughes and Chris who had help me through it all. I recommend this company for anyone looking to building a house. Show details ·  1
Lilah
Lilah2 posts

Great home builders company

First Home Owners Centre has been an Amaizing experience. I would recommend them to everyone. Jon Costello has been so great and helped me along every step of the way. Show details ·  1

Gabby
GabbyPerth, WA

Great!

So far the building process has been really good and straight forward with minimal delays and good communication overall. The only complaint being during sales meetings being told certain things would be included but when getting further into contract signings being told those items would cost extra. They have been very supportive during the whole process and made efforts to make sure we understand the steps (being first home buyers/builders we had no idea). Overall, we are very happy we decided to build with First Home Owners Centre/Aveling Homes Show details ·  1
Shae Power
Shae PowerPerth, WA

No issues super fast and high quality build

Best design process, high quality floor plans and designers assist in creating a superior floor plans.

Organised and efficient finance brokers

You definitely get a second home buyer home for the price of a first home buyer home as Aveling Homes is the builder.

Fun and positive team to work with

Super fast build time no issues. Show details ·  1

Hoani W.
Hoani W.

First Home Owners Centre

First Home Owners has helped me build my very first home. I was abit scared at first but now that I'm through the first few stages of the house being built I feel more excited. Ricardo was the one who had helped me, he explained and reassured me everytime I had something to ask. He is very intelligent and is a very outgoing person, doesn't pressure or make you feel worried. I wouldn't have a clue on how this whole process would have gone if he didn't help me out, I am grateful to have him as a guide, a mentor and a friend. First Home Owners is where it's at. Jump on board and start building. Show details ·  1
John and Rhex Marto
John and Rhex MartoPerth, WA

First Home Buyer

We met with Cale from First Home Owners Centre and he explained the process of getting into our first home. He helped us organise our finance and found us a great block where we wanted to live. He helped us design the home and customised it to our needs. Any concerns Cale was available to answer our calls and emails to help us get things as we need. I would highly recommend speaking to Cale Show details ·  1