First Rate Car Loans

First Rate Car Loans (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Car Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Amazing, thanks Nick

The service was fantastic, prompt and very efficient. Thanks so much to Nick for being so AWESOME!!!!

Would highly recommend First Rate Car Loans

Happy days

Eddie was without a doubt the best loan agent I have ever dealt with, the whole experience has been a pleasure. Thanks again mate.

Excellent service

Would like to thank Eddie for bending over backwards for me. You have done an exceptional job and I would recommend you guys to anyone. Thanks again Eddie love my new Xtrail.

Adrian A.First Rate Car Loans

Glad to hear you are loving your X Trail. Thank you for the review.

Thanks Nick!

Would like to thank Nick for his excellent service in assisting me with purchasing a new car! Nick was very helpful and always happy to answer any queries no matter the time of day! Highly recommend.

Hi Ashley,
Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate it.

Great

Was great dealing with eddie at first rate car loans to reach the target i wanted for securing a loan for a vehicle..i Reccommend his services.thanks

Thank you Aza!

This is beyond the best customer service ever

From date dot my application was hard. But Eddie stuck by me. He could have given up on me but through thick and thin he stuck by me to make sure he could make my loan happen. He and liberty finance went beyond helping us. Without a doubt the dedication eddie puts in is beyond words! I dont know what else to say. I have nothing but respect the loyalty he shows and the commitment he makes. I can not thank him enough.

Adrian A.First Rate Car Loans

We passed on your glowing review to Eddie and really appreciate the feedback. Thanks!

Eddie from First rate car loans is a jet. Goes above and beyond to make sure the loan is right for you helps every step of the way can't recommend enough.

Adrian A.First Rate Car Loans

Thanks Jamie. We appreciate your feedback.

John R

John RMelbourne

Thanks Adrian!

A big thanks to Adrian and the team from First Rate Car Loans for helping me get into my Golf. Kept me in the loop and informed on the process - even followed up to ensure I was tracking well. I would recommend to anyone.

Adrian A.First Rate Car Loans

Cheers John, it was our pleasure. Enjoy the car!

I just got my new car thanks to Eddie from first rate car loans. I was very happy with the service. Eddie was a pleasure to deal with. He was very quick to respond to any questions I had and he always kept me informed throughout the whole process. I would recommend to everyone.

Adrian A.First Rate Car Loans

Cheers Cam, it was our pleasure. We will definitely pass on your feedback to Eddie :)

Very Happy

Very quick response and Nick Walsh was fantastic to deal with, can't thank him enough

Adrian A.First Rate Car Loans

Thanks Juanita, it was a pleasure dealing with you! Will pass on your feedback to Nick :)

Little red

Little redRutherford

So Happy

Quick response and great to deal with I would recommend to anyone looking for a car loan.

Adrian A.First Rate Car Loans

Thanks for the feedback we appreciate it!

Poor communication

I submitted an enquiry regarding a car loan. A agent Kush sharma called back and requested for documents. I smsed documents to the agent. He confirmed that he received the documents and I asked for an update a couple of days later with no response. And a few days later after the weekend I received an email stating that my enquiry has closed and due to you receiving the documents to progress the enquiry. This is ridiculous as I sent the documents and confirmed that it has been received too. Poor response time.

Highly Recommended!

I recently bought a new car and couldn't be happier with First Rate Car Loans. I dealt with Adrian who was very professional and prompt, which made filling out documents a smooth and quick process. Was very happy with the interest rate and would definitely recommend First Rate Car Loans to family and friends!

Adrian A.First Rate Car Loans

Cheers Andrew, Thanks for choosing us and we hope you enjoy the car!

Leanne

LeanneMelbourne

Absolutely awesome experience

Justin made this experience quick easy and just amazing. Great job Justin would definitely recommend Justin to anyone I know looking for a car and for a pay increase. Can't say enough good things - Awesome!!!

Adrian A.First Rate Car Loans

Thanks Leanne, it was a pleasure dealing with you :)

Nothing was to much trouble !!

Eddie Williams exceeded my expectations with amazing customer service.
Eddie always contacted me letting me know how my application was going even when there was no information to give me, he kept me informed to let me know that he didn't receive an answer yet..
I will definately be recommending Eddie Williams to all my friends and family ..
And we are very happy with the new car

Adrian A.First Rate Car Loans

Thanks Dan, it was a pleasure dealing with you! Will pass on your feedback to Eddie :)

Amazing Service

When my old car was no longer operational, I required a car for my job and studies. A friend recommended First Rate Car Loans and the service impeccable. The financier Nick Walsh was helpful and was upfront with everything I needed to provide. Once all the required documents were submitted, I had an answer within 24hrs. The turn around was fast and flawless, with a competitive interest rate. I will use First Rate Car Loans in the future and have recommended it to my friends looking for auto-finance.

Adrian A.First Rate Car Loans

Thanks Andrew, it was a pleasure dealing with you!

John R

John RPerth

Exceptional Professional Service

I recently purchased a new car and financed the purchase through First Rate Car Loans. This was not the first time I have used them and yet again the process was flawless, very quick and the interest rate was market leading. I am due to look at another car purchase within 6 months and will not hesitate to contact First Rate Car Loans to handle the finance for me again.

Adrian A.First Rate Car Loans

Thanks John, it was a pleasure dealing with you!

Ali

AliMelbourne

Documentation requested, no communication back

Sent an online request, emailed all documentation as per consultants request - no contact made back. Phone calls and emails left. Bad customer service.

TaraSydney

TIME WASTERS

Sorry but I'm very disappointed - they pretty much guaranteed my car loan would be approved.
Then I get a email that loan has been refused - no reason given as to why?
Don't even bother with then as they use the banks & throw extra interest charges.
If I'd known they used all the regular banks then I would've just done that myself.

C. Brud

C. BrudPerth

Amazing service

Hands down the nicest interaction I have experienced. They approved me within the day. Even found me a car and got me an amazing deal on a brand new car; a better deal then what was being offered. The dealership they sent me too was also super friendly and not pushy. Trust them and you will get great customer service.

Our pleasure! Thanks for choosing First Rate Car Loans