First Rate Car Loans

See the Best Car Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by First Rate Car Loans

Poor communication

I submitted an enquiry regarding a car loan. A agent Kush sharma called back and requested for documents. I smsed documents to the agent. He confirmed that he received the documents and I asked for an update a couple of days later with no response. And a few days later after the weekend I received an email stating that my enquiry has closed and due to you receiving the documents to progress the enquiry. This is ridiculous as I sent the documents and confirmed that it has been received too. Poor response time.

Ali
    AliMelbourne

Documentation requested, no communication back

Sent an online request, emailed all documentation as per consultants request - no contact made back. Phone calls and emails left. Bad customer service.

Other Car Loans

TaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

TIME WASTERS

Sorry but I'm very disappointed - they pretty much guaranteed my car loan would be approved.
    Then I get a email that loan has been refused - no reason given as to why?
    Don't even bother with then as they use the banks & throw extra interest charges.
    If I'd known they used all the regular banks then I would've just done that myself.