First Rate Car Loans

First Rate Car Loans (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Car Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by First Rate Car Loans

John R
    John RMelbourne

Thanks Adrian!

A big thanks to Adrian and the team from First Rate Car Loans for helping me get into my Golf. Kept me in the loop and informed on the process - even followed up to ensure I was tracking well. I would recommend to anyone.

Adrian A.First Rate Car Loans

Cheers John, it was our pleasure. Enjoy the car!

I just got my new car thanks to Eddie from first rate car loans. I was very happy with the service. Eddie was a pleasure to deal with. He was very quick to respond to any questions I had and he always kept me informed throughout the whole process. I would recommend to everyone.

Adrian A.First Rate Car Loans

Cheers Cam, it was our pleasure. We will definitely pass on your feedback to Eddie :)

Very Happy

Very quick response and Nick Walsh was fantastic to deal with, can't thank him enough

Adrian A.First Rate Car Loans

Thanks Juanita, it was a pleasure dealing with you! Will pass on your feedback to Nick :)

Little red
    Little redRutherford

So Happy

Quick response and great to deal with I would recommend to anyone looking for a car loan.

Adrian A.First Rate Car Loans

Thanks for the feedback we appreciate it!

Highly Recommended!

I recently bought a new car and couldn't be happier with First Rate Car Loans. I dealt with Adrian who was very professional and prompt, which made filling out documents a smooth and quick process. Was very happy with the interest rate and would definitely recommend First Rate Car Loans to family and friends!

Adrian A.First Rate Car Loans

Cheers Andrew, Thanks for choosing us and we hope you enjoy the car!

Leanne
    LeanneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely awesome experience

Justin made this experience quick easy and just amazing. Great job Justin would definitely recommend Justin to anyone I know looking for a car and for a pay increase. Can't say enough good things - Awesome!!!

Adrian A.First Rate Car Loans

Thanks Leanne, it was a pleasure dealing with you :)

Nothing was to much trouble !!

Eddie Williams exceeded my expectations with amazing customer service.
    Eddie always contacted me letting me know how my application was going even when there was no information to give me, he kept me informed to let me know that he didn't receive an answer yet..
    I will definately be recommending Eddie Williams to all my friends and family ..
    And we are very happy with the new car

Adrian A.First Rate Car Loans

Thanks Dan, it was a pleasure dealing with you! Will pass on your feedback to Eddie :)

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
    super-funds-awards-2020
    Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
    credit-card-awards-2020
    What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
    what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Amazing Service

When my old car was no longer operational, I required a car for my job and studies. A friend recommended First Rate Car Loans and the service impeccable. The financier Nick Walsh was helpful and was upfront with everything I needed to provide. Once all the required documents were submitted, I had an answer within 24hrs. The turn around was fast and flawless, with a competitive interest rate. I will use First Rate Car Loans in the future and have recommended it to my friends looking for auto-finance.

Adrian A.First Rate Car Loans

Thanks Andrew, it was a pleasure dealing with you!

John R
    John RPerth

Exceptional Professional Service

I recently purchased a new car and financed the purchase through First Rate Car Loans. This was not the first time I have used them and yet again the process was flawless, very quick and the interest rate was market leading. I am due to look at another car purchase within 6 months and will not hesitate to contact First Rate Car Loans to handle the finance for me again.

Adrian A.First Rate Car Loans

Thanks John, it was a pleasure dealing with you!

C. Brud
    C. BrudPerth, WA

Amazing service

Hands down the nicest interaction I have experienced. They approved me within the day. Even found me a car and got me an amazing deal on a brand new car; a better deal then what was being offered. The dealership they sent me too was also super friendly and not pushy. Trust them and you will get great customer service.

Our pleasure! Thanks for choosing First Rate Car Loans

Michael
    MichaelSydney

The Best

So professional. Karan of First Rate Car Loans helped us he was outstanding. I can highly recommend this company. Totally hassle free with real professional service.

Adrian A.First Rate Car Loans

Thanks Michael, it was a pleasure dealing with you!

Thanks Eddie

Absolute first class for this first rate company. Professional, friendly, and nothing was a problem. I would seriously recommend this company and Eddie go everyone.

Adrian A.First Rate Car Loans

Thanks Jodi, it was a pleasure dealing with you!

Jerry Barber
    Jerry BarberCentral Coast, NSW

Tailored and Realistic finance from a friendly team

Adrian A.First Rate Car Loans

Thanks Jerry, it was a pleasure dealing with you!