Fisher & Paykel 373L Vertical E373 Series

Fisher & Paykel 373L Vertical E373 Series

E373RT (Right Door), E373RWW (Right Door), E373LWW (Left Door), etc...

Samoan Kiwi

Samoan KiwiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome Skux As

This fridge is awesome, a couple of years later its still going strong. Not fancy prancy apart from the buzzer letting you know that you left the door open. Apart from that I've had no problems with it whatsoever. Really happy. I would've gotten the left side freezer just to complete the set, buts its discontinued.

Date PurchasedApr 2014

Not replaceable

Date PurchasedNov 2009
europa10

europa10Central Queensland, QLD

Wouldn't go past it.

I am just about to replace mine with the same one. It is just under 10 years old and it has been fabulous as has the freezer.I love the way it's compact, fits into my area and just looks great. Very easy to clean and reasonably quiet. The only time it hasn't performed is last week when it burnt out.

Never touch Fisher & Paykel again

Needs repairing for the 3rd time - same problem. Already cost over $1,000 in repairs. I'm not going to bother this time - going to buy a new fridge but definitely not a Fisher & Paykel - even though it's twin the freezer has been and still is good I'm cutting my losses!

Inferior Product

The evaporator tray is totally inadequate during warm weather with water dripping on the floor.
The plastic "thingy" is totally el cheapo design. I will never buy another F&P product. Possibly many others have the same opinion and therefore F&P had some severe financial hiccups not so long a

Cait_x

Cait_xAU

never failed

I've had this fridge for a few years and I've never once had a problem. I find with these review sites people only leave reviews if they have bad experiences. Don't be turned off by the unlucky few, this is a good, reliable and efficient fridge!

Never Again

Complete loss of gas at 4 years of age. Uneconomic to repair so off to the tip it goes.
This is the second one of these we've owned, as it's an unusual size to fit out kitchen,and both failed at similar age. Now altering joinery so can buy a different brand. Will never touch F&P again.
Terrible customer service also.

J.K.

J.K.Longford, Tasmania

Not Happy!

Mark

Mark

A good source of water damage

Normally an ok fridge but the horrible quality of the evaporator tray brings it undone. Had the fridge for about a year and a half and it developed a leak. After some poking around found the water dropping from the front of the catchment tray that is suppose to allow the water to heat and evaporate out. As it turns out cheap plastic tray developed a crack in the tray right near where it is mounted allowing the tray to lean forward so the water just leaks out. Would not be a major issue except it has caused water damage to the surrounding kitchen cupboards it sits next to.

See all Fisher & Paykel 373L Vertical reviews