Fisher & Paykel 373L Vertical E373 Series

Awesome Skux As

This fridge is awesome, a couple of years later its still going strong. Not fancy prancy apart from the buzzer letting you know that you left the door open. Apart from that I've had no problems with it whatsoever. Really happy. I would've gotten the left side freezer just to complete the set, buts its discontinued.

Date PurchasedApr 2014

Not replaceable

Purchased separate fridge and freezer five/six years ago. no problems with freezer. however within two months had water leaking at base of fridge compartment, replaced drain trough heater kit under warranty. similar problem occurred just at conclusion of warranty period once again was replaced. On Christmas Eve this year, fridge was not keeping temperature (granted was very hot weather) , turned up thermostat, nothing changed. Motor sounded noisy for a few days before this but then noise stopped. Repairman said had a slow gas leak and would need to go to workshop and costs would be $500 + and in his opinion not worth repairing. As cannot get another fridge to fit the size of opening and 373 has been discontinued have had to buy a new combined fridge/freezer and remodel kitchen. PS did get a second opinion from another repairman who concurred that fridge was not worth repairing.

Date PurchasedNov 2009

Wouldn't go past it.

I am just about to replace mine with the same one. It is just under 10 years old and it has been fabulous as has the freezer.I love the way it's compact, fits into my area and just looks great. Very easy to clean and reasonably quiet. The only time it hasn't performed is last week when it burnt out.

Never touch Fisher & Paykel again

Needs repairing for the 3rd time - same problem. Already cost over $1,000 in repairs. I'm not going to bother this time - going to buy a new fridge but definitely not a Fisher & Paykel - even though it's twin the freezer has been and still is good I'm cutting my losses!

Inferior Product

The evaporator tray is totally inadequate during warm weather with water dripping on the floor.
The plastic "thingy" is totally el cheapo design. I will never buy another F&P product. Possibly many others have the same opinion and therefore F&P had some severe financial hiccups not so long a

never failed

I've had this fridge for a few years and I've never once had a problem. I find with these review sites people only leave reviews if they have bad experiences. Don't be turned off by the unlucky few, this is a good, reliable and efficient fridge!

Never Again

Complete loss of gas at 4 years of age. Uneconomic to repair so off to the tip it goes.
This is the second one of these we've owned, as it's an unusual size to fit out kitchen,and both failed at similar age. Now altering joinery so can buy a different brand. Will never touch F&P again.
Terrible customer service also.

Not Happy!

Only bought fridge, not freezer, from Harvey Norman Launceston. Already had an awesome F&P chest freezer. Had to return immediately after first fridge arrived damaged in delivery. Should of saw this as an omen! Fridge broke down only a couple months after delivery. Repairer came and took nearly 2 months to repair as he said different problems kept arising. I Should of returned it, but I got it back just when I needed a larger fridge, so I kept it hoping the problems were over. The water trap had to be emptied often. Just after 2 years old it stopped cooling food completely, and although it may just be the thermostat, a repairer will charge me almost $100 just to quote, and given the fridges' history, am not willing to repair it. Its still sitting in a spare room, looking brand new. May just be the one I got, but I am keeping away from F&P where fridges are concerned.

A good source of water damage

Normally an ok fridge but the horrible quality of the evaporator tray brings it undone. Had the fridge for about a year and a half and it developed a leak. After some poking around found the water dropping from the front of the catchment tray that is suppose to allow the water to heat and evaporate out. As it turns out cheap plastic tray developed a crack in the tray right near where it is mounted allowing the tray to lean forward so the water just leaks out. Would not be a major issue except it has caused water damage to the surrounding kitchen cupboards it sits next to.

See all Fisher & Paykel 373L Vertical reviews