Fisher & Paykel 373L Vertical

Fisher & Paykel 373L Vertical

RF373 Series, E373 Series

Never touch Fisher & Paykel again

Needs repairing for the 3rd time - same problem. Already cost over $1,000 in repairs. I'm not going to bother this time - going to buy a new fridge but definitely not a Fisher & Paykel - even though it's twin the freezer has been and still is good I'm cutting my losses!

Inferior Product

The evaporator tray is totally inadequate during warm weather with water dripping on the floor.
The plastic "thingy" is totally el cheapo design. I will never buy another F&P product. Possibly many others have the same opinion and therefore F&P had some severe financial hiccups not so long a

Never Again

Complete loss of gas at 4 years of age. Uneconomic to repair so off to the tip it goes.
This is the second one of these we've owned, as it's an unusual size to fit out kitchen,and both failed at similar age. Now altering joinery so can buy a different brand. Will never touch F&P again.
Terrible customer service also.

Upright Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Fisher & Paykel 373L Vertical compares to other Upright Fridges / Refrigerators

J.K.

J.K.Longford, Tasmania

Not Happy!

See all Fisher & Paykel 373L Vertical reviews

Sharon smith

Sharon smithasked

373L Vertical

Why are we getting a build up of ice in the fridge and how do we fix it

annie

annieasked

373L Vertical

I have F & P vertical freezer Model N388 Serial No MLF 296892R Product 12018 Series D.
It is leaking water ( which freezes) on the right side of the unit which leaks out and door then does not close, This has happened twice in 3 months. We have had the unit for several years. Is it past its use-by date or should we look to have it repaired? Many thanks for your assistance. :)

Martin L

Martin Lasked

373L Vertical

I have a F & P upright fridge model e373 it is leaking water into the bottom of the fridge, every day. I have been told that it might be a blocked drain. how do I get to the internal drain, how do the panels come off?

Miriam P
Miriam P

Hi Martin, They should just pop out - there is a space for your fingers in the centre between the two panels - from memory, these are attached by velcro. Water leaking into the bottom of the fridge was the beginning of the problem with my fridge - there was a problem with the thermostat, so I had it fixed and within three months ....leaking water again and then it became very noisy as a result of ice building up, that's when it was taken away for 2 weeks for investigation and repair - very expensive exercise only to have to go through the whole process again. The fridge was clearly a lemon! Hopefully your fridge isn't and it is only a blocked drain. I wish you all the best with it.

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives

Compare all 7 Fisher & Paykel 373L Vertical
CategoryUpright Fridges / RefrigeratorsUpright Fridges / RefrigeratorsUpright Fridges / RefrigeratorsUpright Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) A$1,449.00A$1,449.00
Dimensions 1425 x 635 x 715 mm1425 x 635 x 715 mm
Energy Rating2 star(s)2 star(s)
Household Size 2-3 people2-3 people
Colour / FinishWhiteWhite
Handle Type ExternalExternal
Smart Fridge NoNo
Shelf MaterialGlassGlass
Number of Shelves44
Number of Fruit & Vegetable Bins11
Door Hinge RightLeft
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Capacity
Total Capacity 373 L373 L
Fridge Capacity 373 L373 L
Freezer Capacity 0 L0 L
Replaced byFisher & Paykel 373L Vertical E373LWW (373L, Left Door)
Compare all 7 Fisher & Paykel 373L Vertical