Fisher & Paykel 373L Vertical

See all Fisher & Paykel 373L Vertical reviews

Sharon smith

Sharon smithasked

373L Vertical

Why are we getting a build up of ice in the fridge and how do we fix it

annie

annieasked

373L Vertical

I have F & P vertical freezer Model N388 Serial No MLF 296892R Product 12018 Series D.
It is leaking water ( which freezes) on the right side of the unit which leaks out and door then does not close, This has happened twice in 3 months. We have had the unit for several years. Is it past its use-by date or should we look to have it repaired? Many thanks for your assistance. :)

Martin L

Martin Lasked

373L Vertical

I have a F & P upright fridge model e373 it is leaking water into the bottom of the fridge, every day. I have been told that it might be a blocked drain. how do I get to the internal drain, how do the panels come off?

Miriam P
Miriam P

Hi Martin, They should just pop out - there is a space for your fingers in the centre between the two panels - from memory, these are attached by velcro. Water leaking into the bottom of the fridge was the beginning of the problem with my fridge - there was a problem with the thermostat, so I had it fixed and within three months ....leaking water again and then it became very noisy as a result of ice building up, that's when it was taken away for 2 weeks for investigation and repair - very expensive exercise only to have to go through the whole process again. The fridge was clearly a lemon! Hopefully your fridge isn't and it is only a blocked drain. I wish you all the best with it.

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives

Compare all 7 Fisher & Paykel 373L Vertical
CategoryUpright Fridges / RefrigeratorsUpright Fridges / RefrigeratorsUpright Fridges / RefrigeratorsUpright Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) A$1,449.00A$1,449.00
Dimensions 1425 x 635 x 715 mm1425 x 635 x 715 mm
Energy Rating2 star(s)2 star(s)
Household Size 2-3 people2-3 people
Colour / FinishWhiteWhite
Handle Type ExternalExternal
Smart Fridge NoNo
Shelf MaterialGlassGlass
Number of Shelves44
Number of Fruit & Vegetable Bins11
Door Hinge RightLeft
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Capacity
Total Capacity 373 L373 L
Fridge Capacity 373 L373 L
Freezer Capacity 0 L0 L
Replaced byFisher & Paykel 373L Vertical E373LWW (373L, Left Door)
Compare all 7 Fisher & Paykel 373L Vertical