Fisher & Paykel 373L Vertical

RF373 Series, E373 Series

Gina Miozzi

Gina MiozziMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it

I love this refrigerator because it cools very well and has a lot of space, and the price is good, the design is nice and the door opens and closes easily

Purchased in November 2019 at Kmart for A$1,200.00.

Noise Level
Household Size4 person(s)

Samoan Kiwi

Samoan KiwiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome Skux As

This fridge is awesome, a couple of years later its still going strong. Not fancy prancy apart from the buzzer letting you know that you left the door open. Apart from that I've had no problems with it whatsoever. Really happy. I would've gotten the left side freezer just to complete the set, buts its discontinued.

Date PurchasedApr 2014
Cait_x

Cait_xAU

never failed

I've had this fridge for a few years and I've never once had a problem. I find with these review sites people only leave reviews if they have bad experiences. Don't be turned off by the unlucky few, this is a good, reliable and efficient fridge!

Upright Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Fisher & Paykel 373L Vertical compares to other Upright Fridges / Refrigerators

See all Fisher & Paykel 373L Vertical reviews

Sharon smith

Sharon smithasked

373L Vertical

Why are we getting a build up of ice in the fridge and how do we fix it

annie

annieasked

373L Vertical

I have F & P vertical freezer Model N388 Serial No MLF 296892R Product 12018 Series D.
It is leaking water ( which freezes) on the right side of the unit which leaks out and door then does not close, This has happened twice in 3 months. We have had the unit for several years. Is it past its use-by date or should we look to have it repaired? Many thanks for your assistance. :)

Martin L

Martin Lasked

373L Vertical

I have a F & P upright fridge model e373 it is leaking water into the bottom of the fridge, every day. I have been told that it might be a blocked drain. how do I get to the internal drain, how do the panels come off?

Miriam P
Miriam P

Hi Martin, They should just pop out - there is a space for your fingers in the centre between the two panels - from memory, these are attached by velcro. Water leaking into the bottom of the fridge was the beginning of the problem with my fridge - there was a problem with the thermostat, so I had it fixed and within three months ....leaking water again and then it became very noisy as a result of ice building up, that's when it was taken away for 2 weeks for investigation and repair - very expensive exercise only to have to go through the whole process again. The fridge was clearly a lemon! Hopefully your fridge isn't and it is only a blocked drain. I wish you all the best with it.

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives

Compare all 7 Fisher & Paykel 373L Vertical
CategoryUpright Fridges / RefrigeratorsUpright Fridges / RefrigeratorsUpright Fridges / RefrigeratorsUpright Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) A$1,449.00A$1,449.00
Dimensions 1425 x 635 x 715 mm1425 x 635 x 715 mm
Energy Rating2 star(s)2 star(s)
Household Size 2-3 people2-3 people
Colour / FinishWhiteWhite
Handle Type ExternalExternal
Smart Fridge NoNo
Shelf MaterialGlassGlass
Number of Shelves44
Number of Fruit & Vegetable Bins11
Door Hinge RightLeft
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Capacity
Total Capacity 373 L373 L
Fridge Capacity 373 L373 L
Freezer Capacity 0 L0 L
Replaced byFisher & Paykel 373L Vertical E373LWW (373L, Left Door)
Compare all 7 Fisher & Paykel 373L Vertical