Fisher & Paykel 451L Upright E450 Series

3.4

Brett

BrettFar North Queensland, QLD

Simple and cool

I previously bought a LG fridge and freezer with twin barn doors and bottom freezer I never had so many problems with that fridge In my life, the company was terrible to deal with and after the 4th time of breaking down in under 15 months and no real explanation from this very rude company I worked out what LG stood for (Life isn’t really that Good) I choose to buy a separate Fisher and Payless upright fridge and the same freezer units well that was about 5 years ago and I have never had any issues with either of these and cannot recommend this company enough for providing an excellent product, especially with my 6 kids in and out of them continuously every day.

Date PurchasedMar 2014
    rod_speed_aaa

rod_speed_aaa

Perfect

Never had the slightest problem with it in all the time I have had it. You can get a bit of a gurgle sound when you close the door in humid weather because there is more water in the evaporation thing on the top of the compressor, but that just a quirk.

Date PurchasedJan 2005
    Ant

Ant

Such a great fridge

Never need to change the temp as it maintains an even temp all year round. Very easy to clean and doesn’t make a lot of noise. Easy to open esp for kids. I like all the storage space especially for things like eggs and butter and drinks and other instidentals

Date PurchasedJan 2011
    Upright Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Fisher & Paykel 451L Upright E450 Series compares to other Upright Fridges / Refrigerators

Teza

TezaMaryborough

Lots of room

Good fridge for space if you keep a lot of food, its quiet and keeps great temp. There is lots of room for big bottles and veggie storage is a good size. The door also has lots of room for sauces and jars makes things easy to find. I'd recommend it .

Date PurchasedDec 2015
    katfield80

katfield80

perfect fridge!

I love this fridge! with a large family I couldn't live without this fridge! I had read reviews it was noisy. I can hear it more than the last fridge but it certainly doesn't keep me awake at night.
    i was worried about the stainless steel but it's so easy to keep clean. just wipe it over with a damp cloth. had it for 9 months now and looks just as good as the day i bought it.
    everything keeps well in it. drinks are cold and fruit and veg are crisp. the only thing that would better it was if it were to have 2 veg crispers.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
    Chaz

ChazMannum

Fisher Paykel the best

I have had this product for a while and we even forget it's there it's so quiet and efficient. I have often recommended Fisher Paykel to family and friends when they have been replacing their broken appliances. The temperature control is excellent through all compartments and it's so easy to clean the see through fronts on the drawers is a bonus, you don't have to open every drawer to find what you need.

Date PurchasedJune 1997
    Nicola G.

Nicola G.Perth

Great fridge - no problems at all!

hs

hs

A good purchase

I am very happy with my purchase of E450LWWW. Fridge has lot of space and deep shelves whichare well spaced to fit lot of stuff. The bottom vege draw is not attached to the frame which means it wont break or fit abnormally. The door hinges seem quite strong (metal) and there is lot of suction, quiet, and defrost works well. I didnt hear any door open alarms/buzz.

Previously, I have owned Westinghouse (see my other comments) and this seems much better in terms of design and quality. I was happy to pay the purchase price and am very satisfied with my choice. It has 2 yrs wty.
    Good design, plenty of space, well built
    Fridge stand needs more grip

Emanandl

EmanandlSydney, NSW

Love that fridge

Upright Fridges / Refrigerators

See all Fisher & Paykel 451L Upright E450 Series reviews

flashbrack

flashbrackasked

451L Upright E450 Series

I need to remove the door lining to tighten the door handle. Please advise procedure. E450 vertical single door fridge only.

flashbrack

flashbrackasked

451L Upright E450 Series

Robert G.

Robert G.asked

451L Vertical E450RWW (White, Right Door)

Can the E450RWW fridge be integrated with the integral kit? Need to replace C450 which is integrated. I notice the integral kit instructions and required cabinet size mentions the E450.

See all Fisher & Paykel 451L Upright E450 Series questions

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives

Fisher & Paykel 451L Upright E450 Series

Compare all 9 Fisher & Paykel 451L Upright E450 Series
    CategoryUpright Fridges / RefrigeratorsUpright Fridges / RefrigeratorsUpright Fridges / RefrigeratorsUpright Fridges / Refrigerators
    Price (RRP) $1,899.00
    Dimensions 1695 x 635 x 695 mm1695 x 635 x 695 mm1695 x 635 x 715 mm
    Energy Rating2 star(s)2 star(s)2 star(s)
    Household Size 4-5 people4-5 people4-5 people4-5 people
    Colour / FinishWhiteStainless SteelIridiumWhite
    Handle Type ExternalExternalExternal
    Smart Fridge NoNoNo
    Shelf MaterialGlassGlassGlass
    Number of Shelves444
    Number of Fruit & Vegetable Bins1
    Door Hinge LeftLeftRightRight
    Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
    Capacity
    Total Capacity 451 L451 L451 L451 L
    Fridge Capacity 451 L451 L451 L451 L
    Freezer Capacity 0 L0 L0 L0 L
    Release dateSept 2006Sept 2006
    Replaced byFisher & Paykel E450LW1 (White, Left Door)Fisher & Paykel E450LXFD1 (Stainless Steel, Left Door)
    ManualDownload manual