Fisher & Paykel ActiveSmart RF522BRPX6 (Stainless Steel, Right Door, Recessed Handle) Questions & Answers

MPN: RF522BRPX6

4 questions from our users

Wayne S.
Wayne S.asked
Robby
Robby

HI Wayne. I don't think it did but if so I would have put them out. I prefer to get my eggs fresh that have not been in the fridge and then they can stay on the bench or in my cupboard. of course once they have been refrigerated then you need to place them in the fridge but with so many compartments and shelf adjustments then I would use an egg carton or an egg holder from the market . Hope this helps. Cheers

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Answer is in the manual

Phillip
Phillipasked
Binu M.
Binu M.

Not sure, I have only seen steel colour.

Memeasked
ActiveSmart RF522BRPX6 (Stainless Steel, Right Door, Recessed Handle)

Just bought this fridge this thursday from HM and delivered today, as it instructed to leave the fridge for 3 hours by the delivery guy and then leave empty running for 2 to 3 hours before putting food in. However since it started run, the back is making noise and now the noise is running almost 1 hour. Not impressive! Called the service line tonight and asked why, got answer to either replace it or send service guy?! Does anyone have similar experience for this mode?!

mimi
mimi

NO all was well with mine . ask them to check it

Meme

Thanks, the loud noise was running from first set up at 6:30pm till stop at 9:17pm. Was stopped around 8:35 or 8:36pm for a few minutes then back running again till 9:17pm. The door on top side is so hard to open. I probably picked up a lemon I think.

JudyR

No problem with mine. Quiet as a mouse. If it were me, I'd ask them to replace fridge.

Margaret
Margaretasked
ActiveSmart RF522BRPX6 (Stainless Steel, Right Door, Recessed Handle)

I am looking for egg holders for Model RF522B. Do you have these?

fisher_man
fisher_man

Not any more

JudyR

By now you may have found egg holders to buy. Recently at ALDI I purchased two that hold 14 eggs each. They are not the type of egg holder that used to come with fridges but come with lids and you take out of fridge to get eggs or fill them up. Only yesterday I saw these holders in a "cheapie shop".

See all Fisher & Paykel ActiveSmart 519L Bottom Freezer (RF522B Series) questions

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives