Fisher & Paykel ActiveSmart E522BRXFD5 (Stainless Steel, Right Door)

Fisher & Paykel ActiveSmart E522BRXFD5 (Stainless Steel, Right Door)

MPN: E522BRXFD5

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Internal Layout

Drag777er

Drag777erAdelaide

Nice fridge which makes us happy every day!

Purchased in October 2019 for $999.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 2 person(s)

Hybi

HybiPerth, WA

The size is perfect

The size of the fridge just fits my small kitchen and I really like the simple design of it.
It maintain a consistence temperature and the fridge is easy to open and close
Actually nothing is that special, it’s just like a normal fridge.

Purchased in March 2018.

duicie76

duicie76Sydney, NSW

Bought One, on to my Thrid already

Date PurchasedAug 2017
janine

janineSydney

Smart and stylish fridge

I like this Active Smart fridge technology and really distributes heat evenly and well, keeps all my food fresh and I noticed less waste since I got this new fridge, I also like the vegetable crisper basket and keeps my salad and vegetables fresh and crisp, the fridge is not noisy at all, in fact it is very quiet.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Raycheller

RaychellerSydney

Stylish & Spacious - But unreliable & buggy with poor freezer performance

Purchased in June 2018.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 3 person(s)

Mara

MaraMelbourne

Great fridge

We love this fridge. The design in perfect. The fridge section is open and easy to see all items that are on each shelf and the freezer section the same with easy access drawers. One door fridges are far superior to french door! Highly recommend, you won't want any other fridge.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Brent

BrentVictoria, 3752

Great Fridge!

Fisher & Paykel have been making this model for a while now and we love it. A few of our friends have the same one. Our current fridge has been going almost 10 years now without an issue at all and when and if our one goes, we will no getting another Fisher & Paykel.

Date PurchasedNov 2008

prettybossy

prettybossySydney, NSW

Very stylish and fits everything

When I was looking at this fridge online I was afraid that the freezer space is a little small in comparison with my previous fridge, however, when I got it home I love the spacious fridge space and the smaller freezer does not bother me at all. There is so much that I can fit, I can finally make jelly and cream desserts for my child and store them in the fridge on glass shelves. The fridge was a little noisy when the first connected and turned on but then settled and does not bother us at all.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Gage

GageGosford

Good fridge for small family

Easy fridge to use, me and my partner cook every meal and make enough for a weeks worth of food, this stores everything and even so we still have enough room to add large cases of beer, or a few bottles of wine no issue! Would recommend to anyone :)

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Li Ng

Li NgBrisbane

Keeps food fresh longer

Great fridge with plenty of space for my week’s grocery shopping. Reliable and very quiet I can hardly hear it running. Keeps my food nice and fresh for as long as possible and chills my drinks relatively quickly. Freezer has ice tray compartment which is easily accessible and doesn’t take much room for the storage of my other essentials.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

michimet

michimet

great fridge

Very easy to clean, first fridge I have owned with a bottom freezer and wouldn't hesitate to get another. Easy to find things in the fridge, vegetable drawer size is adequate. Plenty of storage space in general. Drawers in the freezer mean things are easily organised and located when needed.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Lynda

LyndaSydney

Good well-built fridge, a bit noisy though

I agree that the fridge is very noisy. When I read reviews, they did mention the noise but I decided to ignore it. I was guided by its capacity and size as it fits into my kitchen well. When it was first installed I noticed the noise straight away. However, it does get better as it settles in. Other than that it is the perfect fridge and has room for everything.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Shamus

ShamusBrisbane

A solid and dependable Fridge / Freezer

A solid, reliable and value for money unit. Have had it for about a year now and it is great! Plastic drawers and finishings inside are really solid. Easy to clean and maintain. Unit is very quiet although every now and then I can hear a high pitched noise coming from it. Doesn't seem to be anything serious. Got it from The Good Guys with 5 years concierge service.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

mevans1011

mevans1011North Queensland, QLD

This fridge is amazing. I love the stainless steel look and its easy to clean. The think I like most about this fridge is the fact that the freezer is down the bottom. It makes sense as we use it the least compared to the fridge. Keeps cool even in the heat up here.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

Works like a fridge should

Date PurchasedAug 2016

See all Fisher & Paykel ActiveSmart 519L Bottom Freezer (E522 FD Series) reviews