Fisher & Paykel 75cm Touch&Slide Electric CE754DTB1

Fisher & Paykel 75cm Touch&Slide Electric CE754DTB1

MPNs: 36528299 and CE754DTB1
See the Best Electric Cooktops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

1.7

Poor quality of cooktop

Bought the cooktop and oven. The ceramic cooktop scratches in normal cooking conditions, had other brands using same pots and never had a scratch. Dropped a teaspoon on surface of cooktop and the cooktop cracked. Complained and was told tough luck!!!! The oven also had a problem. Moral of the story do not buy fisher & paykel.

Scratches

Glennasked

Although there are a couple of negative reviews they are several years old. I don't know whether there have been any changes in this stovetop but I am interested in buying one because it fits the size of the cut-out in our bench top. I have always had a good experience with Fisher and Paykel and I wonder if there is anyone with a favourable experience with in the last two years.

kat500
    kat500

Ours died several months after the warranty ran out. I liked it whilst it was working though.

Glenn

Thanks for your reply Kat500, looks like I should really look at something else. Trouble is, this one is the only one that is suitable for the current cut out. Might have to bite the bullet and enlarge the hole to take a 900mm model.

Waza
    Wazaasked

How do you make it work?

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives