Fisher & Paykel 75cm Touch&Slide Electric CE754DTB1

Fisher & Paykel 75cm Touch&Slide Electric CE754DTB1

MPNs: 36528299 and CE754DTB1
See the Best Electric Cooktops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

1.7
    Lukey
    LukeyBrisbane

Glass top marks and breaks easy

Heats and functions well however we are on to our second replacement glass. First time we bumped the edge and it cracked, this time we just noticed a hairline crack which got bigger till it stopped working. Disappointed with glass quality and it marks really easily. Maybe a steel edge protection would help.

Date PurchasedJuly 2013
    kat500AU

Broken Again!

Glennasked

Although there are a couple of negative reviews they are several years old. I don't know whether there have been any changes in this stovetop but I am interested in buying one because it fits the size of the cut-out in our bench top. I have always had a good experience with Fisher and Paykel and I wonder if there is anyone with a favourable experience with in the last two years.

kat500

Ours died several months after the warranty ran out. I liked it whilst it was working though.

Glenn

Thanks for your reply Kat500, looks like I should really look at something else. Trouble is, this one is the only one that is suitable for the current cut out. Might have to bite the bullet and enlarge the hole to take a 900mm model.

Waza
    Wazaasked

How do you make it work?

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives