Fisher & Paykel DC8060P1

Fisher & Paykel DC8060P1

MPN: DC8060P1
See the Best Condenser Clothes Dryers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

2.4
Jessica
Jessica

Broke after 3 years - just out of warranty.

This dryer was expensive so we expected it to last longer than 3 years. It started making noises, then completely stopped working. We now have to pay for a new dryer as it is out of the warranty period. As others have said it's also terrible at drying sheets!

Purchased in June 2017 at Harvey Norman.

DO NOT BUY THIS DRYER

I bought this dryer brand new from Harvey Norman and have had it replaced twice in less than 12 months. How can not one, but two brand new dryers need replacing in under a year. Even now with a dryer that works, it takes hours to dry sheets as it bundles them into knots and you need to keep removing the items and unknotting them. I try to avoid using it altogether if possible. And not to mention the appalling customer service - waiting on hold for hours to get through and then waiting over a month for a service. I've taken almost a week off work in total over the past year dealing with this dryer. Unacceptable!!! I have asked for a refund but been refused. DO NOT BUY THESES PRODUCTS!

Purchased in September 2018 for $850.00.

Samar kalandos
Samar kalandosVictoria

Headache and terrible machine

Purchased in November 2016 at Appliances Online.

Neel
NeelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fisher & Paykel DC8060P1 - 8kg Condensing Dryer

I was looking for a dryer during winter (about 3.5 months back) and chose the Fisher & Paykel DC8060P1 - 8kg Condensing Dryer over the Heat Pump Dryers which have become more popular recently. I've been using this dryer for the past 3.5 months and have not come across any issues with it. I've used it around 3 times per week during winter and at least once a week during spring. It dries clothes very well depending on the option that you've selected. You have to ensure you select the correct drying option. This dryer cost me much lesser than the heat pump model and for a light use (1 to 3 times a week), I would totally suggest this over the heat pump dryers as I couldn't justify the additional cost.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,148.00.

Condenser Clothes Dryers

Find out how Fisher & Paykel DC8060P1 compares to other Condenser Clothes Dryers

Kale
Kale

I can't believe how great this dryer has been so happy

This cloths dryer is the best I have ever used its so easy to use it knows wen your clothes are dry never stops without clothes being completely drive I am so happy with how this dryer works I recommend it to anyone

Purchased in January 2018 at The Good Guys for $500.00.