Fisher & Paykel DE7060G1

Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

9 questions from our users

Karen H.
Karen H.asked

Does this come with wall mounting kit and a venting kit?

Preeta
Preeta

Yes it does come with both

Steve Sasked

Just installed the dryer and there is a grinding noise coming from the fan inlet have I missed something?
The drum also seems to have a fair bit of movement

NADS
NADS

Keep an eye on that. I had that problem and after a time we had black dust on the bottom of the dryer. Then the noice starts to get worse. They come out to fix it for us. And after a few months that happen again. They come out 3 times. And replace my dryer. No problem at all to replace it. And no problem with the new one.

If it's bad call the shop and get it sorted asap. As for it's still brand new. Tell them your not happy and you need a replacement asap.

Katy
Katyasked

Has anyone had problems with things jamming inbetween the seal and drum? My one has stopped turning because a cord on a jumper went inbetween that gap. I was able to just pull it out and it started again and was fine. But the dryer never turned off and kept running even though the drum had stopped. Im worried it could have caught fire, and now dont want to use it unless i am inside the house while it is running.

Rachael
Rachaelasked

Brought the DE7060G vented 7kg dryer on Friday, went to use it for the first time today but the screen keeps showing door, the door is closed properly but still wont let me start a cycle??
How do I vent the dryer from the front? Was it supposed to come with tubes to vent the dryer? All the dryer is connected to at the moment is the electrical power point, have I installed the dryer incorrectly? Please help im desperate!

Donna
Donnaasked

How do I vent this dryer being on the floor. Can I vent into the rear wall with little space and not cause damage to the plaster walls and ceiling

Jana74asked

Our socks are coming out damp every time. Setting is “everyday”. Other clothes in the bundle like pyjamas and tees are dry but socks always damp. How can we remedy this?

Peta  Young
Peta Young

I find I have to set the temperature to 'extra dry' when I have hoodies etc so give that a try.

Thanks :). Will do.

Daniella J.
Daniella J.asked

Is this model stackable?

fisher_man

Yes, put a mat between to cushion the vibration and stop it moving.

Jennie
Jennieasked

Does this dryer need venting to the outside? Do you have a model that doesn't?
Does this dryer reverse tumble? THANKS!

Keith
Keith

No need to vent, but comes with fittings if you want to.

fisher_man

This is NOT a condenser dryer, so the room will require ventilation or the hot moist air coming out of dryer will re enter dryer and performance will suffer.
Also the walls/ ceiling will get mouldy

Melissa0101
Melissa0101asked

Does this model come wiht the drying rack?

Raycheller