Fisher & Paykel DE7060G1

Fisher & Paykel DE7060G1 (page 2 of 2)

MPN: DE7060G1
See the Best Vented Clothes Dryers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

Tamim
TamimSydney, NSW

Awesome dryer - creates lots of condensation though

This is an awesome dryer.

Pros:
- Dries quickly
- has no issues with larger more wet items
- is quiet and takes in a lot of clothes

Cons:
- Creates A LOT of moisture in the air, so make sure you have really good ventilation
- Otherwise everything will be dripping with water condensation
- Smaller items can fall into the lint trap

Purchased in May 2019 at Bing Lee Online store for $390.00.

clicker
clicker

Complete dud, 8 weeks later still no drier.

Purchased in April 2019.

RLCD09
RLCD09Sydney, NSW

Does the job

I use this machine sporadically when I cant air dry and have had no issues so far. Typically use with heavier items such as towels and sheets and takes about an hour to dry fully. It seems gentle and have no wear and tear. It's a quiet machine, we have it running near our entertainment unit and havent found it bothersome.

Purchased in June 2018.

Iqbal
IqbalSydney, NSW

An excellent dryer for a family of 3

Bought this about 2 months ago. Been using it for normal everyday clothes silk, cotton etc. Works like a charm. Has different setting for different types of clothes. Does not wash away the original shine from clothes.

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for $598.00.

Peta  Young
Peta YoungGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great dryer

This is my second year using the Fisher & Paykel dryer and can highly recommend it. Dries thoroughly. Lint filter easily removable. Convenient settings such as heavy/light load, extreme dry/dry/damp. I just chuck the washing in and forget about it. Highly recommended.

Purchased in May 2018 at Better Braces for $530.00.

Sacha
SachaHunter Region, NSW

Affordable and works well

Easy to use vented dryer. The only thing I don't like about this dryer is you cannot just put a timer on. It like to use its pre set settings. But I just set a timer on my phone to remind me to turn it off if I only want it on for 10 mins or so.
I bought the matching washing machine also, so my laundry looks good as well as functions well.

Purchased in February 2019 at Bing Lee Physical store for $579.00.

aussieengland
aussieenglandPerth, WA

Love love love

After much deliberation and research I decided to go for the Fisher & Paykal Washsmart machine as well as the matching clothes dryer. Awesome product, easy to use and very appealing! The machine is super quiet, wouldn't even wake a baby! Love the different functions.

Purchased in March 2019.

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Garry S
Garry SBaldivis

Quite Dryer with best work performance

Used for almost anything and worked well so far. Dry big blankets and small clothes and it won't upset you. Best dryer and little better than Simpson where that is little noisy than F/P.
No such issues and easy to operate with child lock function and best dryer i've ever had.
thanks

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Keith
KeithHigh Wycombe

Love our dryer

This dryer works on it's own once you set it. It sensors the clothes moisture and runs until the clothes are dry which conserves power. It has several different settings which are easy to interpret. The lint filter is easily accessible, with ease of cleaning. I would definately recommend this product.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

Amit
AmitSydney

Excellent Dryer under $500

I have been using this clothes dryer for the last 5 months and is doing an excellent job. We run it 5 times a week and no problem so far.
I like the feature where you can wall mount it and invert the control panel.We use this dryer for all types of clothes and no issues at all.
I bought it from ebay good guys stores and got 20% discount and for that price this product is amazing.
I'm happy with this purchase.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
anika_s
anika_sPerth, WA

Great

This machine does a grey job at drying clothes without being rough. It is relatively quiet and very easy to use. I have put all types of clothes, sheets and towels in the machine with no problems. Sometimes the corners of sheets need to be re dried but only for a short time

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
assilem1
assilem1Vic, 3214

So far so good

I try hard not to use my dryer for everything mostly for towels. But I needed one that has a drying rack for shoes. The display is great. Easy to ready and doesnt take a degree to figure out how to use it. I’ve dried blankets in half the time of my old Simpson dryer.

So far I love this dryer.

Date PurchasedSept 2018

bakjaf
bakjafPerth, WA

Powerful dryer

We bought this dryer due to its nice design and user friendly installation manual. The product since then has been at our service to our expectations. It is low level noise yet powerful dryer and It really helps us even more after our first baby born and therefore is recommended.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Raycheller
RaychellerSydney

Not as good as older models , some small things get sucked into the lint filter regularly

Purchased in June 2018.

Bee
BeeBatehaven

Best product!

We purchased this dryer with our washing machine. My partner even uses it ! It looks great and the clothes come out crisp and not creased. I would love a higher energy star rating...I would deff recommend this dryer. Its function buttons make you feel more in charge of your clothes.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Sonya
Sonya

Won’t live without this item

We purchased this dryer as a pigeon pair with out front loader. They look stunning in our laundry. It is very quite and the clothes don’t come out creased. I love using this dryer even out of our wet season just to finish off drying our clothes instead of leaving them on the line over night.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Matt
MattProspect

Great dryer

We went with this dryer as we liked the 7kg size and the fact that you can turn the display upside down when the dryer is mounted upside down. It was pretty easy to mount on the wall and has run well so far. The moisture sensing option is very handy.

anu
anumelbourne

Nice one. Working well

Nice product. Bought one month back. Working well in garage. Drying very fast. Full load taking around an hour to dry. Clothes are not tangled after drying. Easy to load and easy to clean filter.

kangy
kangySydney, NSW

Exceptional good

I have had this for a month now and have found this to be extremely quiet and efficient about what it does, being a clothes dryer it would not make good politician especially as it does what it is supposed to ... dry the clothes with the minimum of fuss and efficiently, it does it all.