Fisher & Paykel DE7060G1

Fisher & Paykel DE7060G1

MPN: DE7060G1
See the Best Vented Clothes Dryers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

Shannon C.
Shannon C.Sydney, NSW

This is good~

The washer is not loud, wash fast and clean. It's gentle to my clothes.
There is a range of features and controls to play with.
Make life easier, more efficient.
Love it!

NADSPerth, WA

Love my Fisher & Paykel

Best product that I've got. And after service always helpful. Never disappointed in it. Have it for over 2 years. Thank you Fisher & Paykel for a great product.. Will buy it again.

Purchased in May 2018 at The Good Guys.

PreetaSydney, NSW

Great dryer but needs improvements

Quiet, efficient and dries well. I have put everything from delicates to jumpers to bedsheets, and it’s a saver in winter. But, it produces too much condensation and lint, leaving the laundry covered in dust and the walls wet. The lint is also difficult to remove from the bottom of the lint holder. Improvements of these 2 issues and the dryer would be near perfect.

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys for $799.00.

TomoMid North Coast, NSW

Dry as! Error: is DE8060P2

Quiet as not like my old noisy one. Dries clothes great. Special auxiliary basket inside is great for drying my shoes out without having to tumble dry them like my old ones which wrecked them

Purchased in July 2019 for $1,999.00.

Tomo

NB: paid $1999 for dryer AND washing machine together.

Vented Clothes Dryers

Find out how Fisher & Paykel DE7060G1 compares to other Vented Clothes Dryers

RLCD09
RLCD09Sydney, NSW

Does the job

I use this machine sporadically when I cant air dry and have had no issues so far. Typically use with heavier items such as towels and sheets and takes about an hour to dry fully. It seems gentle and have no wear and tear. It's a quiet machine, we have it running near our entertainment unit and havent found it bothersome.

Purchased in June 2018.

Karen H.
Karen H.asked

Does this come with wall mounting kit and a venting kit?

Preeta

Yes it does come with both

Steve Sasked

Just installed the dryer and there is a grinding noise coming from the fan inlet have I missed something?
The drum also seems to have a fair bit of movement

NADS

Keep an eye on that. I had that problem and after a time we had black dust on the bottom of the dryer. Then the noice starts to get worse. They come out to fix it for us. And after a few months that happen again. They come out 3 times. And replace my dryer. No problem at all to replace it. And no problem with the new one.

If it's bad call the shop and get it sorted asap. As for it's still brand new. Tell them your not happy and you need a replacement asap.

Katy
Katyasked

Has anyone had problems with things jamming inbetween the seal and drum? My one has stopped turning because a cord on a jumper went inbetween that gap. I was able to just pull it out and it started again and was fine. But the dryer never turned off and kept running even though the drum had stopped. Im worried it could have caught fire, and now dont want to use it unless i am inside the house while it is running.

See all Fisher & Paykel DE7060G1 questions

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives

CategoryVented Clothes Dryers
Capacity7 kg
Energy Rating2 star(s)
FeaturesAuto-Sensing, Delicates Setting, Lint Filter, Reverse Tumbling and Wall Mountable
Door Hinge Left