Fisher & Paykel DE7060G1

Fisher & Paykel DE7060G1

MPN: DE7060G1
See the Best Vented Clothes Dryers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

Anna72
Anna72Brisbane

Love this dryer

I bought a Fisher & Paykel DE7060G2 7kg dryer 6 weeks ago and it's fantastic. It has a great Auto function that works out how much is in there and how long it takes to dry. This means you don't have the dryer on as long as you normally would if you were guessing how long tio put it on for.
It also has a delicate function which allowed me to dry a down sleeping bag in it without damaging it.
So far, so good. Highly recommend.

Purchased in September 2020 at Appliances Online for $647.00.

melbindi
melbindiPerth, WA

An awesome dryer - 5 stars.

Purchased in July 2020 at The Good Guys for $749.00.

Danielle
DanielleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Happy with this product

Great product dries my clothes fast and doesn’t leave condensation would recommend to anybody looking for a clothes dryer we use this every day and it has lasted really well.

Purchased in April 2020 at The Good Guys for $899.00.

Kylie
KylieSoutheast, SA

Best dryer yet

So easy to use and drys clothes thoroughly. Mine and my kids clothing come out soft fresh and like new not like others that deteriate the color in some clothes and they're also wrinkle free YAY

Purchased in January 2020.

Ayesha Gama
Ayesha GamaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great for everyday use

Have been using this dryer for the past 7 months. During winter very helpful to dry my large sheets and other winter clothes. The wrinkles free function saves me time from ironing.

Purchased in August 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

LittleMissXanshine
LittleMissXanshineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use dryer

I normally use this for shirts and undies which are pretty light clothing. During winter though, I used this to dry linens, bed sheets and doona. I'm satisfied with the AUTO setting in which this is the only setting I use. I haven't tried to play around with the settings yet. I can't personally say anything about delicates. The dryer is not as quiet and not as noisy as expected. You can hear the noise but it doesn't give that annoying buzzing movement.

Micheline P.
Micheline P.Perth, WA

It's great

Tshirts denim shorts nickers socks beach towels bedding linens denim jeans bedsheets pillow case covers plush toys teddies normal cotton shorts bras tea towels bath towels slacks pants dog beddings

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys for $399.00.

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
wynnie
wynnie

17 years, still running

I bought my clothes dryer when I was pregnant with my first child, he turns 17 next week! And I have had 2 more children since then - so the dryer has had a work out. Very happy.

Purchased in July 2002.

Hannah Quinston
Hannah QuinstonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to use and efficient

Happy with my new purchase, was pretty affordable and is easy to use and is good on my power bills. Happy to also have the extended warranty thrown in for free.

Isha
IshaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Dryer for everyday use

We bought this Fisher and Paykel dryer a year ago along with a matching washing machine. We regularly use the dryer and it has not disappointed. Very quiet machine and has not caused any damage to clothes of any kind that we have used it for. We are very happy with the purchase.

Purchased in June 2018 at The Good Guys.

Anna Portelli
Anna PortelliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My clothes dryer

I am happy to know I can do my washing and dry them in no time washed dried and folded all in one day that makes me very happy to own a great dryer fisher & paykel

Lenny
LennyHobart, TAS

Amazing dryer

I use this clothes dryer daily, it works wonders for all my laundry needs, had a great load capacity, great drying time and amazing functionality. Fits perfectly in any laundry room while looking sleek. If you want a great dryer to last you and can be used daily this is the one. Also great on electricity which is an amazing bonus

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Spider
SpiderPerth, WA

having a family of 8 kids, and apparently i am number 9 kid and wife says i am the problem child

life goes on and this dryer works around the clock some days, lots of work inc lots of large sheets etc, quick dryer, shoe rack gets a work out also, quiet, lint filter is easy to use, controls are also easy to read, our youngest at 7 years old has it all sorted also

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman.

madliz83
madliz83Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cannot fault it it’s perfect for our family of 6

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

Tamim
TamimSydney, NSW

Awesome dryer - creates lots of condensation though

This is an awesome dryer.

Pros:
- Dries quickly
- has no issues with larger more wet items
- is quiet and takes in a lot of clothes

Cons:
- Creates A LOT of moisture in the air, so make sure you have really good ventilation
- Otherwise everything will be dripping with water condensation
- Smaller items can fall into the lint trap

Purchased in May 2019 at Bing Lee Online store for $390.00.