Fisher & Paykel DE7060P1

Fisher & Paykel DE7060P1

MPN: DE7060P1

cat2devnullCanberra 2600, ACT

Great value for the money and nice looking

I bought this as a pair with the WH8560P2. Together they are pretty good looking (as good looking as you can expect for a washer/dryer). I liked this over the DE7060G1 as I wanted the dial so it looked the same as the washer. I think there is about a $50 difference between the two but it's worth it.
Compared with my old unit (F&P ED56) this one is so quiet and much better at drying large loads.
If you want to read more reviews just look at the DE7060G1 since they are pretty much the same unit just with a different control panel.

Purchased in May 2019.

Noise Level

Troy

TroySydney, NSW

A dryer that dries with plenty of options

Had the dryer for a month and it is extremely quiet and dries very well. Has so many different options on it and the rack is perfect for drying teddies and shoes and the like. I would thoroughly recommend this dryer to anyone.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Kevin Smith

Kevin Smithasked

I have recently ordered a DE7060G1 dryer, but would prefer to get the DE7060P model as this matches my washing machine better (with the rotary dial). Is the 'P' model still available, and if so is the price the same as the 'G' model. My understanding is that both models have the same functionality.
Thanks Kevin

cat2devnull

Yes about the DE7060G1 and DE7060P1 are current models. I like you, wanted the P1 as it matched the WH8560P2 washing machine I wanted. The Good Guys tried to tell me that the P1 had been discontinued but F&P confirmed that the P1 is still being made and available at other retailers. I ended up buying it from Appliances Online (and they did a fantastic price for the pair).
I am sure that the G1/P1 are basically the same unit, just buttons vs a dial.
Just be aware that both models are 830mm high where as most other units are the standard 850mm. I have it sitting along side a WH8560P2 and it looks fine but technically F&P recommend that you sit it on a 20mm riser.

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives

CategoryVented Clothes Dryers
Capacity7 kg
Energy Rating2 star(s)
FeaturesAuto-Sensing, Child-Safety Lock, Delicates Setting, Lint Filter, Reverse Tumbling, Stackable and Wall Mountable
Door Hinge Left