Fisher & Paykel DH8060

DH8060P1, DH8060C1

Brea Letton

Brea LettonEyre Peninsula, SA

Amazing Dryer, SO QUIET!

Our clothes dryer has been a life saver through winter. With two young children the dryer is virtually unheard of a night, which is perfect as it means it was just finishing of drying the clothes without waking the kids!
Brillant dryer.

Purchased in April 2017 at Harvey Norman for $800.00.

venessasee

venessasee

Machine is dead after 2years 8 months since purchase - I luckily opted for paid extended warranty. MODEL - DE8060P2

Purchased in January 2017 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $935.00.

Liss R

Liss RSouth East Queensland, QLD

I hate it

We use our dryer 5-6 times a week. The controls are easy enough to use I just hate that as soon as you put towels or sheets in it they come out damp. I have to put it on the timed mode for anything remotely bulky or it just won’t dry them regardless of the settings. It also ties knots in sheets like nothing I’ve ever seen before. Last week I spent 15 minutes untying a knot in 2 sheets. I wish we didn’t spend the money on this. No heat put out is the only positive.The bottom filter is a pain to clean out too.

Purchased in January 2018 at Harvey Norman for $1,400.00.

Lauren D.

Lauren D.

Great machine

Great machine, strong and efficient
drying power, power conservative, can fit quiet a large load and not need to have it on for 2hours to dry everything properly. Really happy with my purchase.

Purchased in April 2019 at Harvey Norman for $500.00.

Sophie

SophieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cannot live without it!

Purchased in October 2018 at The Good Guys Physical store.

Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

Good dryer

Very good product recomend it for all to buy exellent dryer good qulity my mum got one to. She loved it tryed drying kids clothers. Love it best product brand

Purchased in January 2017 at Better Braces.

Morry CameronKambah 2902, ACT

Excellent but sometimes doesn’t quite dry clothes, particularly cottons, enough! Is there anyway you can override it. Have tried setting it on the timer just doesn’t work. I always clean the lint filter and empty the water container

Purchased in March 2019 at Domain.

LJJGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Better for your Clothes & the Environment

Purchased in June 2018 at The Good Guys for $1,378.00.

Linda

LindaSydney, NSW

Gentle, but can take a while to dry

I bought this dryer wanting to get something more energy efficient for winter when we tend to do more drying of washing in the dryer versus on the clothes line. It is definitely more gentle than my old Fisher Paykel dryer (17 years old), but it does take a longer time to dry the clothes, especially sheets which get tangled up quite a lot and you need to go in and untangle and reset the dryer. You can tell the difference in gentleness of the machine, the clothes don't pill as much. The clothes can often come out feeling a little damp, but once you lift them out and shake it feels dry. I would purchase it again if I had my time over, but just a word of warning for those wanting a quick dryer.

Purchased in June 2018 at Winning Appliances for $1,375.00.

Deb

DebSouth East Queensland, QLD

Time saver

Only use this f wet weather & need to get something dry. The sensor is great I don’t have to decide how long to turn the dryer on for, it decides for me.

Purchased in October 2016 at Harvey Norman for $450.00.

fisher_man

fisher_manSydney

Facts on Heat Pump dryers

Purchased in February 2018.

Pollyfodder

PollyfodderNorth Queensland, QLD

You lil rippa! One has no need for an ironing lady!

• +1

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,460.00.

ros

rosMornington

Love it l have a

I have an aero sense fisher PayPal and it is excellent had it for 3years and no problems don’t use it all the time only when it’s wet it’s quiet and what’s best is it turns itself off when clothes are dry and they are always are and no wrinkles on that setting

Date PurchasedApr 2015

K A W

K A WNewcastle

Wow this is a great dryer

We purchased a Fisher & Paykel Heat Pump dryer in March 2018, after years of having an energy hungry tumble dryer. The F&P has such a high quality feel and is so easy to use. I haven’t connected the drain as we like to tip the expelled water onto our veggie garden. The laundry doesn’t get hot and the setting allows you to set and forget as it turns itself off once the cloths are dry. I would highly recommend this dryer to anyone wanting quality and lower power costs.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Mands

MandsMelbourne

Do not put this on top of matching washer..... unless you're on concrete.

I am onto my third dryer (F and P have honored warranties), because what no one knew, was that if you have a wooden floor (as opposed to a concrete slab), the washer vibrates wildly, and damages the dryer sitting on top.
I never used the dryer/s at the same time as the washer below, but the violent shaking of the high-powered washer caused damage nevertheless. And this was with the F and P stacker kit in use. The dryer is also very difficult to keep clean of lint, because of the nature of condenser dryers.
The latest dryer is now on the benchtop, annoying, because I specifically wanted to save space with the stackable washer/dryer.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
HopeaeAlanev

HopeaeAlanevPennant Hills

wonderful

The clothes dryer is fantastic and the design is stylish. Once dry, the clothes can be immediately put away or put on. This function is really great, it can dry the clothes of the family, also can dry the clothes of the child individually. It's really useful when it's raining.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Cait

CaitMelbourne

It’s hit and miss

We loved this dryer to start but it didn’t take long before we ran into a constant battle with it. It’s very temperamentle, we always clean the lint filter after every cycle but yet it stops during cycles and beeps repeatedly we clean every single inch we can all the time but always go back to the same issue not long after

Date PurchasedSep 2015

Toby

Toby

Don’t buy this

This dryer, because it only rotates one way, rolls all of you washing up into a tight ball.so that nothing actually dries.
Have tried everything suggested on line, by others , who also have this dryer,,tennis ball, dry towel etc.
Ok for very small things, but terrible for larger things, sheets ,Donna covers, large towels.
Took two and a half hours to dry a single Dona cover. So very expensive to run and simply hopeless if you are not home to unravel the ball every few minutes.
Fisher and paykell need to address the issue and make machines that rotate both ways,anyone could see that rotating one way wouldn’t work.
Wasn’t aware of this one way issue when I purchased it and who would think to ask.
Do not buy this machine.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Fosters5

Fosters5Collingwood

Great dryer got us comfortably through winter

This replaced a mighty old Simpson that lasted forever! It is quiet and efficient by comparison. Makes hardly any noise running and it has reversing action so clothes do not end up in a ball Yes! Easy and simple to use and also easy to clean the lint filter. Family loves it!

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Betti

BettiMelbourne

Excellent dryer but died just out of warranty just like all the others

This is my third 'reputable' brand dryer around the $1000 mark in the last 7 years. I'm wondering if there's any point buying quality anymore when everything is designed to last just after the warranty period???

Started leaving black marks on clothing at about 2 years and stopped working entirely after 2 years 4 months.

That aside, it was great while it lasted, especially impressed by the lack of steam/moisture output and 'sheets' function which almost dried sheets entirely without tangling (needed to hang them out briefly).

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Jing C.

Jing C.asked

Does the dryer stop automatically when it been set on everyday cycle? I did an everyday cycle and towel cycle, both were still going after 2-3 hours. I had to manually stop the dryer and find out that all the clothes and towels are already completely dry. But why the dryer does not stop itself even when all the contents are totally dry? we talking about going on long long time.

LJJ

you might find that you've got the 'wrinkle free' button on. It is basically giving everything a shuffle to make sure nothing settles and creases. If this button is in the 'on' position, turn it off and you should find it fixes your issue. The button is next to the Dry Temp buttons.

Morry Cameron

Yes mine does. It’s it the best dryer I’ve had but need to learn the cycles properly.

Morry

Meg Q

Meg Qasked

We bought a new Fisher & Paykel washing machine 20 years ago. We had 3 power boards replaced while under warranty (within 3 years) the 4th time the power board needed replacing when it was out of warranty we bought a new washing machine. At the time we were told Fisher & Paykel washing machines do not suit a humid/tropical environment such as Cairns where we live. Has Fisher & Paykel's technology changed in the last 20 years to make them more resilient/suitable to a tropical environment? I have just purchased Model *WH7560J3 but hasn't been picked up yet so most probably would get a credit towards a different washing machine. Any feedback is welcome!!
Cheers Meg

ANgelprada

ANgelpradaasked

If you use a softener do the clothes come out with its sent as my Miele took away the smell?

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives