Fisher & Paykel C2 DW60FC2W1

Fisher & Paykel C2 DW60FC2W1

MPN: DW60FC2W1

Don’t buy F PAYKEL

Like the short cycles but don’t like the interior design with regard to detergent dispenser / half way down door and opens out so is impeded by plates if stacked next to door / so number of items in bottom tray will be restricted / just another faulty good from Harvey Norman - dishonest sales pitch

Date PurchasedOct 2018

RS

RSSydney

Only lasted 2.5 years

Our dishwasher was a housewarming gift. While it lasted, it cleaned dishes well and was very quiet.

Occasionally I found that the powder would not dissolve and agree with other comments about the top drawer being difficult to pack.

However after 2.5 years and just out of the warranty period, the motor suddenly gave up. We paid the 149 dollar call out fee and unfortunately it couldn’t be fixed. In a nutshell, save yourself the call out fee and buy a new dishwasher. Or perhaps try a different brand.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
janine

janineSydney

Smart and stylish

This dishwasher is really what I expected a dishwasher would do, I can have all b=my dishes washed in under 40 minutes on an eco cycle, which is a breeze as my previous machine would not wash anything for under 2hours, really recommend, it is a great piece and save me times and energy in the kitchen.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Jeremy

JeremyWAMBERAL

very average dishwashers

Our first dishwasher in this range lasted a few months and the board blew, took 3 weeks for FP to replace, the new dishwasher performed well for about 3 years, however the front so called stainless steel corroded and looked an eye sore.
After 3 years board blown again, however on a good note the quick 20 minute setting worked great.

Date PurchasedOct 2015

Carlowe1

Carlowe1Brisbane

Had service man out in 4 weeks

We had an issue with the tablet catch breaking in under 4 weeks-its covered under warranty but was an inconvenience- the rinse solution cup was also leaking. Though all fixed. The repairer told us to chuck the tablets straight under the lowest rack and not to use the tablet catch.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Lana

LanaSydney

Suits my family needs

We loved this dishwasher since the day we purchased it. I like everything about it. I am really impressed with the eco cycle, it is very fast and washes my dishes clean and sparkling. The inside designed very well too and can fit lots of plates and even larger ones. I can even fit small pots on the side.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Jennifer char

Jennifer charSydney

Not bad so far

Very quiet and efficient. It comes with adjustable shelving height and has an extra shelf at the top for cuttlery washing. If placed properly, a lot of dishes can be washed. It cleans well if residue is removed before putting in the dishwasher .
I've had it for 3 years and no problem so far.

Date PurchasedMay 2014

Chickie

ChickieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very quiet

Love my new F&P dishwasher, had my last one for 15 yrs. It is a lot quieter than my old one and I live in a townhouse so it's all open plan and would only run the old one when I went to bed but this one can be on while I'm watching tv and I hardly hear it. It did stop working a few months after purchase but the service man came out and replaced a sensor.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

See all Fisher & Paykel DW60FC Series reviews

JACKS

JACKSasked

Can you fit large pots in it?

Flyboy
Flyboy

You can fit pretty much any item you can fit in any other dishwasher I presume - they are all pretty much the same size both externally and internally - the difference with our dishwasher (please note it is a 6W1, not a 2W1) is that the interior design is badly flawed compared to many other dishwashers - the powerball dispenser flips open, rather than slides - and is ridiculously positioned half-way up the door where it is impeded by even moderate-sized items - and the design of the bottom tray itself is very limiting - the upper tray is also badly designed compared to many other manufacturers

If F&P got the interior so wrong, it makes you wonder what else is poorly designed - the interface on the front is great - but some people are reporting problems with the buttons

We are going to see if we can get it replaced with another brand - no more F&P brand loyalty for us

Westie
Westie

Yes, no worries but they must be fairly clean ie not baked on bits

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives